Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Heads up!

Zelda Universe is now on Discord! Join the server: http://discord.gg/zelda

For a limited time, Guests can post without having an account in the Zelda Section only! Create an account if you enjoy your posting experience!

• Community Thread 9

Cody - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Haku: “Congrats Sauron on hitting 500 and getting a Custom Rank. Of course, I had to earn my Custom Rank the hard way. Anway, congrats. :D” You spammed your way to 1k because I'd gotten ahead of you. Don't give me that. School ended for the semester. I'm free!

• Do Graphics Matter?

Cody - - General Gaming

Quote from William Zelda4ever: “I don't care much for graphics. If I get great graphics, it's a good bonus to me. If not, I easily learn to accept crappier graphics. All these shallow graphic-hoggers should be looked down upon, in my opinion.” " " " I'd rather play Super Mari Brothers 3 than Halo, simply because it's more addictive for me.

• I'm a newbie

Cody - - Newbie Central

Quote from Ozz the Great: “Excuse me if I'm late, but welcome. Why does everyone want an adopter?” zeldauniverse.net/forums/showpost.php?p=390442&postcount=1 It explains in there.

• Adoption Center

Cody - - Newbie Central

Just saying that PrincessTetra sent me a PM, so I'm her adopter now.

• I'm a newbie

Cody - - Newbie Central

I just got your PM, so you're my adoptee now. Have fun. Rules <--- Just read these. They might have slightly different rules to other forums you've been at.

• Are you a Right Wing Gamer?

Cody - - General Gaming

I do not care about the graphics, as long as the game is enjoyable and addictive. I still play Super Mario Brothers 3 and jump down pipes and shoot pirahna plants, something that most of my school wouldn't dare to do. From your definition of left wing, I'm almost Communist.

• IRC Quotes v2.0

Quote from Peefy: “It is already against the rules. Don't let me catch you doing it.” Was that sarcastic or real? I can never tell with Peefy.

• America, Europe, Japan...

Quote from Bobslob: “America is just short for USA. America isn't a continent. North America is. South America is. If you were referring to the "New World," that is, both continents, you would say 'the Americas' (plural).” You say that America is short for the U.S.A but you won't acknowledge that it can also be used for any part of the Americas or even the Americas themselves? I've heard America used as short for many things other than the United States (thought often in a context.) Yeah, I came…

• BBD, I choose you!

Cody - - Tales of Characters

SLASH! Another low hanging tree branch suddenly found itself cut to the ground and trampled upon. Dezzik wasn’t in the mood for dodging the foliage, and he mercilessly cut a path through the forest, Voztek, his wolf, following closely behind. Aged 21, Dezzik made his living as a mercenary, earning a reputation for himself as a fierce warrior with a talent for animals. Solidly built, Dezzik was 4’ 5” and a master in the arts of swordsmanship and marksmanship, though if he lost his temper, which h…

• Homework! Homework is brainwashing uses by the government to give picture...pikachu... POKEMON!!!

• Yellow

Cody - - Newbie Central

Black mage? As in, Black Mage from nuklearpower.com? Hello.

• What do you want to become?

I want to be a Novelist or Graphic Artist. Maybe I can design the covers for my books.

• What are you wearing right now?

7PM but I haven't changed out of my school clothes yet.

• NationStates

Cody - - Advertising

nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index…play_nation/nation=zuchat I have a bigger nation than you. Wait, no I don't.

• Signature size limits.

Cody - - Help and Feedback

I generally prefer 400x100 in my sigs and one or two lines of text, but sometimes I go over. The real problem were sigs like Lioness used to have (back before your time): half a page of meaningless Adoptees and Battle arena characters and more random writing than I'd usually put in an essay.

• ZU in World of Warcraft

Cody - - General Gaming

My 55 mage goes to warsong gulch, because Alterac takes too long. And I don't mind starting new charcters on a different server, provided that it's an American server. (Can't access European).

• Asking ages.

Quote from Rinkunonigousan: “ I know how it feels to get unfairly lumped in with others who are misbehaving even if you've done nothing wrong. :mad:” So does pretty much everyone, but they sttill do it to others, not realising what they are doing. Some people will get really annoyed about the Australian Stereotype and then turn around and stereotype someone because of their age, race or football team.

• Community Thread 9

Post 2000. It's taken a while, but I got there. Ok, lets grab the attention of those annoying skim-readers. Post 2000!!!!

• What grade are you in?

Halfway through Year 10. ZU is my procrastination zone.

• Mid-2005 Awards Winners

Cody - - Awards Archive

It's all right, Will, I nominated you for Most Opinionated. Don't you feel loved?