Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Jehanne's drawing thread

Jehanne - - Creative Corner

A long long time ago, I was making concept art with IGNIS for a Zelda... I was thinking that I could share some of the sketches here (?) most of the drawings were just a first-pass, really. Unfortunately IGNIS disappeared before we could get deep into the concept work. IGNIS come back! *ahem* Here is the first batch. These are related to statues of Ganondorf that stood in various landscapes. zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…b232c44a3b750171abf2601e5 zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…b232c44a3b750171a…

• Quote from Ty.: “It’s threads like this that make me sad that my brothers decimated my classic games collection. ” what did they do? trade/sell your stuff?

• Quote from Malia: “felt cute the other day and decided to take a selfie 'ello (Hidden Content) ” pretty lady! always love seeing you in the Scrapbook ~

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Jehanne - - General Chit-Chat

got groceries just now and I happen to be starving so I'm gonna eat! yeeeea ~ I got cooked white chicken meat, so I can just do some chopping and have a quick sandwich got red onion and apple for it simple and tasty ^_^ Actually, now that I think of it, I haven't had meat on purpose in a while.

• I would expect that whatever is written would be transcribed to Japanese (?) Is it usually to English? 封じる ふうじる fūjiru "to seal"

• that's, like, 3x the cost of my shoes LOL

• I'll ask my sugar daddy to buy me a pair. Thanks for the tip ~

• Where do you put your phone while you run?

• *ahem* So, without my treadmill, I was really beginning to feel at a loss. Tonight I went outside to run. Did two laps around my neighborhood (so that's somewhere between 1.5 and 2 miles). But, BOY, was that harder than running on the treadmill. It is uphill half the way and I could definitely feel it. Ah, it's been ages... The worst part, though, was that I went to plug my headphones into my phone so that I could listen to music... only to discover that these new damn iphones have no audio sock…

• So, occasionally I try to catch up with the simulcast for Robihachi. I'm not sure how to place this anime, honestly. It is a comedy (?)... The basic premise is that there are two guys and a robot on a road trip-- a la the Edo period Tokaido-- but in outer space)... while they are on the run from a loan shark. The loan shark's name is Mr. Yang ~ tumblr_pqgd4xzUbl1uujmbq_540.jpg When I checked a while back, this show wasn't listed as BL. But I can't imagine that this was designed for any other aud…

zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…b232c44a3b750171abf2601e5

Bert. ...just in case we get another one for the second floor, see. so-bert-and-ernie-were-based-on-an-irl-couple-and-2-10114-1537303382-0_dblbig.jpg

• Previous sequels didn't share words with their predecessor, did they? Edit: My guess just based on previous titles is that the title would have something to do with either the location (catacombs, graves, or caves), an object of power (a tool or weapon), or a person. Are there good epithets for Ganondorf? What kind of object might we see as the focus of the journey? A weapon or "key"? If the game is dark, maybe catacombs or graves would be in the title... So I might suggest something like: 墓の秘密 …

• Oh, Vulpes. You are one of my most favorite people. Actually, I may use that suggestion as inspiration for character number 2. 440px-MaryPickford4.jpg

• This is actually money that I brought with me from my family (I'm a noble). I haven't had (m)any adventures yet. LOL

• I'm already carrying 4lbs in gold coins, and I'm like, dude. Then again, I don't know if we are required to start with zero gp. I'm trying to convince my oldest son to join the table top game club at his high school next year. I hope that the teacher adviser there is as enthusiastic and engaged as you seem to be.

Of course. He's super cute and the fact that he cleans gives him a big bonus in our relationship. LOL When I was about 3 years old, I remember that I named a plastic bag and played with it all day. (this was in the age of dinosaurs before every bag was labelled, "this is not a toy")

• @John @Galedeep @Foo Thank you so much for your help! This makes a lot more sense now ~ ... do I really have to add up the weight of everything I carry?

• some of this information on the sheet must be for damage because they are specifying different die to use for the roll... whereas, isn't the d20 used for the attack roll? ... so, are you thinking that the +5 is for the d20 attack roll ... and the 1d8 +3 is for the damage ?

• Quote from John: “Oh, wait,that's probably your strength modifier being applied to your damage roll. Not sure how I forgot about that. ” but isn't the strength modifier already in the +5 for the bonus? (like the bonus would be the +3 strength modifier plus the +2 proficiency modifier? then it looks like it's being added twice

• Quote from John: “I'm not familiar with 5th Edition, but if it's anything like 2, 3, or 3.5 then that +3 indicates that the weapon is of very high quality and so has a bonus to hit and damage rolls. A more standard weapon wouldn't have it. You might be choosing very rare/magical-quality weapons in the online builder? ” I don't think that there was anything special about the weapons I marked on the builder. They were just standard "longsword" and "dagger."

I like watching our sweeper vacuum robot. ( ͝סּ ͜ʖ͡סּ)

• Well, yesterday I created my first character using your advice plus the players handbook. Today I checked my sheet against the results from an online tool. One major problem is that I can't figure out why my weapon attacks & bonus are different using the handbook versus the online character generator. Most of the discrepancies I resolved as errors on my part. But I am not sure why the weapon values are different... My lvl 2 paladin: human, LG, noble, STR mod = 3, DEX mod = 2, proficiency bonus …

• Quote from Foo: “I've been running a games club at my school this year, and I'm slowly putting together some personalized resources for new players. ” Foo! Is there a simple way to check your character stats at a given level to make sure that you've leveled up correctly? I have been following a players guide but I am still uncertain that I didn't mess this up.

• @Foo Thank you so much for your DnD "first character" notes. This is really helpful as I am just starting out. I'm putting my character together now. :3

Quote from gamtos: “if you draw glasses and a shitty beard on it, it me. ” Perhaps... every portrait I make is of you

• I have been without my treadmill for over a week. Maybe I should run outside today

• I didn't get "bored" exactly. For BotW, I got through all of Hyrule Castle but didn't do the final fight. I'm not interested in the ending unless there's something really special there. I got all the memories and a significant number of seeds and shrines and upgrades. But I can see where you're coming from.

• Do we know how much is in the first episode? It's been a long long time since I've played FFVII (like, 10 years?). I saw somewhere that the first release will be Midgar. But I don't even remember doing much in Midgar... it could just be my bad memory. I only remember Midgar from Advent Children and Crisis Core.

I have some wood panels and I was going to do portraits of the family. After I sketched out this one, I rather liked it and then decided not to paint over it. Like everything else, it's left unfinished. (Hidden Content) zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…b232c44a3b750171abf2601e5

• I didn't realize how many books I have until last week when we moved to a new house... there are also hundreds of manga. I selected a whole lot to leave behind for donation, but then brought about 75% with me. Now the ones I have brought are just sitting in giant crates in the garage while I figure out where the hell I can put them. I don't want to leave them in boxes... =_=' A few weeks ago I did return 30+ books to the library, but that is nothing compared to how many books we've accrued over …

• How do you feel?

I have been saving just about every piece of paper with any semblance of "officialness" since I was a teenager. Just about every power bill, bank statement, mortgage bill, grade report, etc. for 20+ years was stockpiled in a less-than-ideal organization. (Read that as envelopes, folders and plastic crates). As such, there was little organization other than a kind of loose "binning." We just moved to a new house. So yesterday I spent 9 hours straight going through almost everything (honestly, I a…

• I kind of think that members have a right to their privacy, though. With the current system you know that whatever it is that you were infracted for stays with the staff (and prior staff members). From what I can tell, the moderator staff is pretty lenient compared to the past, except when it comes to harassment, bullying, hate speech... ._.

• Bans don't really happen unilaterally. On the staff side of things, there are generally discussions before anything goes into effect. (PU was banned? ;_; ) EDIT: ah, I see... I think that in the cases of out-right bans, the moderator staff discuss it first. However, if you are breaking rules for a particular part of the forum, you can receive a temporary ban (3 months) once you reach a certain number of points. So it may look sudden if a member gets banned, but actually that member would have ac…

• Quote from Kakarot: “Earned my beard today, was out cutting trees for most of the day. ” do you mean you have transformed into a legit lumberjack

• Didn't realize a second season of Aguretsuko is out gonna watch tomorrow

• did you all already decide if he's shown in the teaser because he's a helper entity instead of the nemesis ? I didn't assume he was the sequel's antagonist

• I voted before reading the thread. Anyway, I was surprised that I was with the majority! ... I don't have any strong theoretical reason to choose TP Ganondorf. But when I saw the teaser trailer, I recognized him as that particular Ganon. Sure his hair is long, but that strikes me as an aesthetic choice so that he can be hot for the BotW sequel.

• I just moved to a new city and joined a DnD group. Any advice from seasoned players? I haven't done anything except an introduction that came with the boxed game. Gotta create a couple characters and then this show is on the road. :3

• When I was in high school I made contact with an actor who was my favorite at the time. Long story short, there is a real danger in actually talking to someone you idolize because it's more likely that you've idealized them. On the flip side, recently I got to have some e-mailing with a favorite writer she's the best and just as wonderful as I imagined.