Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • felt cute the other day and decided to take a selfie 'ello (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content)

• The ZUCast 2019 Hub

Malia - - Community Central

OH I FORGOT A SEGMENT LMAO the Spirit Tracks one xD Sorry Right so, this one I found particularly interesting because real talk, I don't like ST lol. Too linear. But that's what made this very interesting to listen to - to hear the perspective from someone who loves it. I can say by the end I was tapping my chin and giving some of my opinions a second look, so.

• The ZUCast 2019 Hub

^Hey lovely Alright so, here, I'll give you guys feedback if only to avoid Cody having to fill in the segment with that terrible "feedback-feedback" song he was singing. Hosts: So right off the bat, prob wasn't the best idea to start with some sorta in-joke that kinda dragged a bit because it honestly almost lost my interest in the first minute lol, and if you consider me a "new" listener (first podcast I've listened to properly since the reboot) that'd be a pretty quick way to get someone to sw…

• The ZUCast 2019 Hub

Ayy 'sup podcats, decided to listen in on a whim. Will give thoughts soon-ish. mwah x

• omgod @ reba's poem tho askldfjasdfklfjklsdfjklsdfjkl xD GAH YOU TWO ARE SO ADORABLE congrats boo to congratulate you, i will not have li run head first into danger during D&D for a whole 10 minutes

• Chapter 22: A Princess Lost A few days before Tulia’s encounter with Morah. Kareiya Oole’e, Head Mother for the Sisterhood of Winds, took in a breath as she exited her state of meditation. Eyes opening, she stared ahead, brow furrowed. That voice had spoken to her again after so long. It had been a while since it had last whispered to her while she was in her spirit form. Unfolding her legs while standing in one fluid motion, the elder monk padded silently across the wooden floorboards out of he…

• Chapter 21: Morah Shevakren Context: a continuation of the above post. @KyroThePurple is the Grand Vizier Morah Shevakren. youtube.com/watch?v=5wK364zjxqQ&feature=youtu.be

• Best Overall Story: The Fragmented Accord in the Dungeons and Dragons section Best Character: Chrom, Played by Angel in Aliana Best Backstory: Conall Stormblessed by Avalanchemike in The Fragmented Accord Best Storyteller: KyroThePurple Most Creative: KyrothePurple - Always very creative at making characters and just rules for dnd Best Character Interaction: Tia (Played by SacredSturgeon) and Desi (Played by Avalanchmike) interaction when we discovered that Tia's job was to watch Desi. Most Memo…

• Chapter 20: Honour. Love. Duty. Context: The day of the wedding draws near. Prince Erik and Princess Tuli’a are deeply in love and want nothing more than to start their future together as husband and wife. Today is the annual Sabarran Warriors’ Tournament - a festival where fighters from all over Lokaan Ve’ara compete in a tournament for glory and honour. Erik, as he does every year, is competing. Princess Tuli’a watches on from a private balcony. @KyroThePurple is Erik Sabarra. ---- The nobilit…

• looking handsome as ever lars! And eric, jeez, it still baffles me how much you've grown up!!! you look wonderful!! quick pics of me and one of my cats. her name is squeak (Hidden Content)

• ayy zu x selfie from not too long ago (Hidden Content)

• asdlfjsdfkljf mallory ;-;;; this is just a post saying ive read that and i appreciate and love you and aaahhhhhh AAHHHHH i will have a properly crafted post in a few days in response, but for now just adfsdfjklsdfjklsdfjkl i love you youre one of my closest friends and know how to make my heart soar. im so v glad youre in my life, boo. ;-;;;;

• Context: Li visits Erik at night to ask him if he’ll accompany her to the palace rooftop to stargaze. @KyroThePurple is Erik Sabarra. --- Chapter Nineteen: Stargazing Standing in front of Prince Erik’s door, Princess Tuli’a lightly wrapped her knuckles against it. With a blanket tucked under her arm, she bit her lip as she felt her excitement bubbling in her tummy. It was extremely late with most of the Sabarran Dune Palace asleep, but the Princess was still wide awake. It would be a few more da…

• Context: Kai and I had a private RP session where Li sparred with Erik. Before this, though, Li had been an asshole and messed around with things on Erik’s desk for lulz, including flipping his quill upside down in his ink pot. Erik told her she owed him a new quill. @KyroThePurple is Erik Sabarra. ---- Chapter Eighteen: A Gift My Erik, I love you! -Tuli’a It was barely dawn when Princess Tuli’a leaned back, finally finished with her two-night project, the lettering of her message etched careful…

• @Seraven Hi. Okay so for people who don't know this asshole, he's someone who apparently posts, like, in the RPG area and makes up creepy chars and stories or something idk. Something something Battle Arena/Role Play Guild on ZU. I know him through D&D and have, over the last year or so, become pretty good friends with him. In fact, I'd pin him as one of my closest friends these days because, despite what he'd have people believe (ie he's a super-creeper with a fascination in supple bones) he's …

• ayy cut and coloured my hair (Hidden Content) xo

• so after about 3.5 years of playing dnd (hi tfa i lub u) im actually gonna run my own campaign! im setting it up on roll20 and ive been working with my pcs on their backgrounds and chars and stuff like that. its been p crazy and super-fun. but i am also legit nervous haha wah! prob gonna have session 0 in about 2ish weeks or so. hopefully. im prob gonna be running around screaming like aahhhhhh the entire time. eeeeeeeeeeee

• Context: A day or two after the ball. --- Chapter Seventeen: The Ladies of Hiana Picking up her pace, Princess Tuli’a turned down yet another corridor, her shoes clicking against the marble floor. The chambers for royal guests was some distance from her room - in another tower of the Sabarran Dune Palace, in fact - but the distance didn’t discourage her to ease up with her swift steps. She was excited. Wonderfully excited. Somewhere in this corridor were two women whom she hadn’t properly seen i…

• damn what a sick burn

• Context: A continuation of the above post. @KyroThePurple is Prince Erik Sabarra. --- Chapter Sixteen (Part two): Ruby and Topaz Princess Ata Tuli’a Felaga’i closed the large glass doors behind her, muffling the sounds of chatter and music from the ballroom. Sighing in content, she made her way to the edge of the balcony and gazed down at the beautiful garden below. White roses. Rows of white roses filled the neatly trimmed bushes that lined the cobblestone paths and sandstone gazebo. It was a r…

• I remember ZU when...

Malia - - General Chit-Chat

omgod asia your shift key is still broken. thats fantastic. i otherwise wouldnt have recognised you. (to be fair, my shift key just doesnt work anymore. or punctuation. bc i lazy af) that is a lot of words and i read all of them. youve still got that thing you do where you make everyone feel fuzzy and special and want to cuddle you forever. tho i couldnt help but xD thinking about those old "who is your best friend on zu!?!" threads that used to pop up every few months, and youd make those super…

• ~*LiAh'z aRt sTuFf*~ (Image heavy)

Malia - - Creative Corner

Replies! (Hidden Content) ---- Ayy so there's a project I'm working on right now. It's on and off and I only work on it late in the evening with inspiration strikes. The aim is I am making a custom tarot card deck for myself to eventually use in D&D games. I've made three so far! I, uh, also have no idea what they do just yet lol because I create them purely by an image I like. I'll figure out what it reveals later lol. --- CUSTOM TAROT CARD DECK Cloak and Dagger (Hidden Content) Priestess (Hidd…

• Ayy it's been a while since I've posted artwork/comics here Whoop whoop. So basically this thread is for me to post w/e tf I'm working on at the mo' or random comics I'll think up and doodle. Fair warning though I do a ridiculous amount of Dungeons & Dragons art. It helps that I actually do freelance art for a living and I tend to get character requests on a regular basis. But still, D&D is basically mah jam, man Also this isn't a request thread, but if you are looking for an artist to commissio…

• LARPing!

Ooh cool! Just a question: how common are women with LARPing? in your experience anyways. (also D&D, LARPing, you're so cool los )

• Been on ZU for 13 years or w/e

Ayy forgive the late reply peeps xo I've been a bit on the sickly side in the last week and super-lethargic as a result. I'mma wrap up this thread though Quote from Mercedes: “YZYpEPS.gif but ur the best one ” -blushu- -blushu- -blushu- Love ya Merc Quote from Chel: “Omg. That... would have been unfortunate, lol. Though, you knows - maybe a fresh start could have spurned all sorts of new threads and activity? ” What if that was what ZU needed for a boost in activity. Delete its main forum. You r…

• Context: Princess Li has snuck out of the palace to hang out with Eva, as per norm. Tonight, Eva thinks to do something a little fun with the Princess. Li is 14 years old. Eva is 16 years old. ---- Li patted her pocket and groaned. Eva stopped and turned, "...Don't tell me you forgot--" "My money purse," Li finished glumly. "I'm so sorry! I can go back to the palace and get it." Looking heavenward, Eva sighed dramatically and waved her hand at the Princess. "It's fine, honey cakes. You don't hav…

Quote from Chel: “Bahahaha I mean, it turned out that he totally deserved it, 'cause he'd been going around my back alleging that I was in some sort of a relationship with him or something, and that I was an abusive partner toward him or some such rot, but I sadly didn't know that at this time so I was totally concerned and all freaked out. My time in the Pony fandom was interesting. Mostly terrible, but also interesting. Did you give your cat a meal fit for a queen? I hope you did. She deserved…

Quote from Peekay: “aww!! i'm super happy you remember me. I know i was hella active for a while but then it seriously trailed off. I hung out with asci in april and may and both of us were like yeahhh at this point we only come back to say HEY EVERYONE and then leave immediately after without responding haha. i asked him if he had played breath of the wild and he was like uhh oh of course?? where did we meet?! lmao. I tried looking through my old posts recently... as far as i could go back and …

Quote from Serenity: “@Malia I remember when you had to deal with my immature shit lol Glad you're still around. ” lmao, hey I was on a bit of a high horse at times and needed to chill the fuck out xDD Like I remember one time I sent you some... stupidly long ANGRY PM because you, like, insulted the mod team's honour or something L M A O xDD My titties needed some srs calming hahahahaha. I'm glad you're around too! You've grown up a lot and I legit love reading your posts in the SD, in particula…

Quote from Serenity: “Liah is a bad bitch. I'm pushing a decade fml ” You's a bad bitch boo and almost 10 years eh? You look back like "what the hell have I been doing this time" huh? xD Quote from Silver: “Liah is incredible in so many ways. I am honoured to count her as my friend. She has done so much, both for me, and for ZU as a whole, and she doesn't get enough appreciation for either. So appreciate her, dammit! Thanks for everything Liah. I really cannot speak highly of you enough. ” I app…

@Mirren here. my reaction from discord ze1q4o7.jpg lmao banned for double posting

Quote from Ty.: “That means a lot, honestly. I’m lucky to have had some time to work on the team with you. I think we can all agree there wouldn’t be much here if it weren’t for you. Pretty much the gold standard for adminning and community building. Haha. We’ve had so many threads for strolling down memory lane lately. Haha. Rebrand ZU as Nostalgia Universe or something. Haha. ” Omgod I still remember when you were a baby newbie mod! xD Eeee you've come some ways, eh? I actually remember one of…

Quote from Pietro: “Quote from Malia: “Quote from Pietro: “Banned for spam ” Featured here is the head admin flaming megiphy.webp ” Admin drunk on his authoritah! Seriously though, this site wouldn't be what it is today without you and honestly I probably wouldn't have stayed and would likely be one of those guys who pokes my head in every couple of years if not for the awesome community you were central in creating. I hope to nurture and improve what you planted. Who would've thought it would b…

Quote from Mirren: “This community wouldn't be what it is today without every ounce of the passion that you poured into it. Every last person here should be thankful that you're a part of this place ” Mirren ;-;;; I lub you. Legit love having you here on ZU. I was just ugly-crying on Discord about your post lmao Quote from EzloSpirit: “WE LOVE YOU LIAH In all seriousness, I've always looked up to you on here and on Facebook. You're so cool and talented, and it was an honor—er, "honour"—having yo…

Almost anyways because, I'm not even jking here, I miss July 17th almost every year so this year I'm doing it a few days early. Outsmarting myself kekkle. (hi mods. I've never done one of these threads before. Pls let me have this. I'll give you cookies or something idk) So heya. For those who don't know me, I'm Malia, or Liah to peeps who've known me for a few years, and for those who've known me since the mid-2000s, Rhea. I've been heavily involved in ZU's community for many years - for about …

• "You chose the path of vengeance, right?" "Yes." "Why?" "So that I may do for others, what they cannot. So that I can make sure others won't suffer what I have suffered. So that I can seek justice for those who lack it." "You told me that you felt it was the better choice I didn't kill the Warden back when Hoff was murdered." "Yes." "Why?" "Because you are good." "And if I do submit to vengeance, that means I'm no longer good?" "No. Princess, there's a goodness in you. A purity. And should you c…

• Best Dungeon Master Kyrothepurple Best D&D Backstory Conall (played by Avalanchemike in the Fragmented Accord) Best D&D Campaign The Fragmented Accord Best D&D Character Arwyn (played by Ruki in The Fragmented Accord) Best D&D Roleplaying Chiro (by Kyro in the Legend of Zelda: Dimension Drifters) Best D&D Voice Impersonations Ruki Funniest D&D Quest The quest to help a cat stuck in a tree (The Fragmented Accord) Most Memorable D&D Moment When Baggi, the half-orc wizard in The Fragmented Accord, …

• @SacredSturgeon i freaking love you? like...you're honestly just really wonderful. kind. sincere. funny as all hell. we've been d&ding together for about 3ish years now and, before then, i knew you from around the forums and always enjoyed your posts. but us being put into a party thats gone through some shit both in game and outta game, has just made my appreciation for increase exponentially. one of my fave things about you is you keep up with other peoples lives, issues, interests. you listen…