Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • CAPTION! That Screenshot! II

Pseud O Nym - - General Zelda

Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “ super-smash-bros-zelda.jpg” "Rejection! This kid is not my Link!"

Drumroll please... Aaaaaaaaaand now... we have the results of our latest screenshot caption contest! Ta da! Winner! Quote from Draug: “Does anyone else smell fish cooking?” Runner up! Quote from ich Will: “The boxes have repressed our puzzles long enough! Burn the boxes!” Hehe... That was great, guys!

It's the underground sewer area that you go through when taking an injured Midna to see Zelda.

Okay, so no one has posted a new screenshot in three days, so I'll do it. Hopefully this one is okay. 113612655024

Quote from Darth_Phoenix: “ tumblr_mzdry4dfK71r4iqlro1_500.png” "She's helping me fight Ganondorf, y'know."

• Quote from Aguará Guazú: “ FdNwJYn0pUbT1xf_KAkuzQ4-OCavZAX23nl4gYsSBsOZRkKdspEfujRCyii6g60621Yffyr9anbeWBAlYuJiMNwHMgruhEQaAlIZ=s0” "I am so NOT walking across that wooden bridge!"

• Quote from Contraltissimo: “ Zelda_Skyward_Sword_1104_22.jpg ” "If that weirdo in green can charge a Skyward Strike, so can I!"

• "Eeewwwuugghhh! Germs!"

• Pointless. What a waste. Really. I was a little sad when I saw the picture of the badly burned system. It seems such a pity to destroy something so pretty. Now it's just a piece of charred, almost completely black junk. Nothing to see--let's move on. I didn't even watch the video. No need to support that. Incidentally, the Ebay listing was removed by the seller.

• It's possible that the Shadow Beasts are blind. It's an interesting idea, to be sure. It kinda makes sense, at least when Hyrule is normal, that they can't see because the light world is so much brighter. That still wouldn't account for the ones that you encounter in both Twilight-shrouded Hyrule and the Twilight Realm, though... I know for a fact that each Shadow Beast has a specific area in which it patrols, so to speak. If you are within that area, the monster will attack. If you are outside …

• "I think someone with snot coming out of his nose is standing next to me."

"We'll play a fishing game!" said Link. *snickers*

• Oooh! Oooh! In TP I love to play with the bulbos in Hyrule Field and the desert! You know, knocking the bulbins from their mounts and slaying the archers. Sometimes I make Link mount a bulbo and race re-mounted bulblins around Hyrule field! I have lined the bulbos up along one of the short fences in the field and hit them with numerous weapons--sword, bombs, ball and chain, arrows--you name it, I've done it. Hearing the sound that the bulbos make each time I hit them is hilarious! I also like me…

The moblin grins to himself and snickers, "Maybe Moe won't notice if I pinch some of his cache of gummy bears that he has hidden in this barrel!"

Tetra scowls. "That isn't the hold and Niko isn't up there, kid."

"Why do I sound like I'm laughing?!? I'm NOT having fun!"

Link considers beaning Zuko over the head with his telescope for telling him to go away.

• I love the Back in Time glitch! I'm glad that Eggbusters is using it!

• Strawberry and Zarah!

Looks like Ancient Hylian to me.

"Well, speak up kid! Whaddya want?"

• I liked them all. I never thought Fi and Navi were annoying. I know I've said this before, but the thing that really drives me crazy is slow text speed. Fi and Navi seem to get the most distate. They also come from two games with text speed that was too sluggish. Coincidence?

• Quote from Tony K: “So maybe it's because I haven't played it in a year, but I picked it up again and |I found myself stuck at Mt. Crenel. I've looked at several guides, but none have helped me. I've got the grip ring, and I'm at the top (I presume) but I'm not sure what to do next. I finished Wind Waker, OoT and TP without referring to a guide, but this is just bothering me.” When you climb to the top you must use your gust jar to get across a gap and rain will start falling. You will have to g…

• Some love for Spirit Tracks

Pseud O Nym - - Modern Zelda

I enjoyed both ST and PH quite a bit. The whole game was really fun. I liked Ghostly Zelda, the train transporting people and things, and collecting bunnies. I did everything I could in the game, and then some more. I loved the Sand Temple, the sand wand, and all the sand puzzles for which you use it! I loved getting new tracks and exploring the areas. Disorientation Station, Ends of the Earth Station, and Lost at Sea Station were some really fun ones! Did you know that you can bring fish to the…

• I didn't find them hard at all. The trickiest thing was figuring how to fight them the first time around, like picking up Jalhalla (I discovered I could pick him up quite by accident!) Even that isn't too complicated because you always use your dungeon item. Oh, and I LOVED fighting Puppet Ganon!

• Quote from ulao: “In getting the 3rd flame enhancement ( once complete ) I saved the game. This goes back quite a few months. Now playing the game again I dont have that flame and it turns out I dont have the trial dowsing either. So I figured I go back to the entrance but I can not get in with the harp? So I dont have the flame, dont have the dowsing, and I can't get in to the trial. Is there a way to get the dowsing back?” Do you have the song, Din's Power? You learn the song and after that yo…

• End of twilight princess

As long as Ganondorf was alive, he could resurrect Zant, as the latter tells Link and Midna after the Zant's crazy battle with Link. Quote: “As long as my master, Ganon, survives, he will resurrect me without cease!” After Link impaled Ganondorf with the Master Sword, the latter was dying. Zant's neck snapped to signify that Ganondorf was not keeping him alive any longer. The Triforce of Power faded on Ganondorf's hand, his eyes clouded over and he died. Hopefully that makes sense.

"Is that a foot in my soup? Uh-oh. What am I going to tell Yeta?"

• Twilight Princess Fan club.

Quote from Traeh: “^You totally forgot to mention the dungeons, which were clearly the best thing in the entire game.” Ooh! How utterly silly of me! I love those huge, puzzle-and-enemy-filled dugeons! I've had so much fun messing around in those areas, too! I discovered how to temporarily get extra water in the Lakebed Temple. I have made a Google+ community for TP. You can find it here: O Twilight Princess

• Twilight Princess Fan club.

Twilight Princess... Oh, how I drooled over the game! I played it so much that I had to quit because I had done everything not once, not twice, but countless times. Where do I start? I loved the characters, Link, Midna, Zelda, Zant, Ganondorf, etc. the music, the story, twilight-covered Hyrule and the Twilight Realm, the interaction between Link and the villagers of Ordon, Hyrule Field, the cave of Ordeals, the awesome weapons, some new and some not so new, swimming underwater, bobber and lure f…

• "I can't look! It's too unbelievable!"

• "Uh... Mr. Lookout Man... They're not there anymore. I killed the Big Octo."

• Quote from mzxrules: “Lol, that's nothing compared to this classic gem: utWoUqZCSsU However, this is not the spookiest glitch I know of in Twilight Princess. :look:” What is the spookiest glitch in Twilight Princess? I've done a lot of them, so I'm curious.

• "What? Haven't you ever seen a wind god before?"

• Ivan: "We hid your prize. You'll have to find it!" Killer Bees: "Hehehehehehe!"

Don't pick the flowers!

...And Komali drops it on Link's foot.

"We deserve not one, but two thumbs up. Ooooops! Up you go, thumbs!"

Don't you DARE sneeze!

• Cave of Ordeals

I think the idea of the Cave of Ordeals is to provide a challenge to players who want it. It is completely optional. I went through the Cave more times than I can count. I collected who knows how many bottles of Great Fairy's Tears. (I had four bottles filled with them in one of my files.) I loved the challenge the cave provided and fighting the darknuts was so much fun! I developed strategies, like shooting enemies with arrows or bomb arrows and using the ball and chain. Sometimes I used the in…