Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Hiya, fitness people I haven't been working out properly since injuring my leg, but I have been doing exercises that doesn't include my leg that much. Pullups, decline pushups, situps, curls and such.. I'm stuck with that for now. My knee is getting a lot better and I've been able to walk more or less normally for about a week now. So it's going in the right direction, at least! Hope you're all doing well

• @GuardianFIN I loved the "ways of dividing Finland" xD And yes, I'm happy with the number of metal bands up here in general

• I finished The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and I'm now on The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins I've been wanting to read those for years.

• A customer gave me a bottle of wine at work yesterday^^ (Even a good one!)

• Quote from GuardianFIN: “@Moriquendi well, you got knife. I suppose an island has trees, most likely palm trees. With that knife of yours, you can make a rope. You're a viking, that shouldn't be a difficult task ” Haha, precisely why I'd manage without! (Given that there are palm trees, that is. Otherwise there would be a lot of improvisation with varying degrees of success :p)

• - A big knife - Firesteel - Water purifiers/sunscreen depending on the location :p Ideally also rope, but I guess I'd have to manage without!

• Good to see you again, @Ahluk

• Thanks to @Lady Sunshine for running it and a "well done" to everyone who participated As mentioned before, I really liked that "outside time/sunshine" was included! (I did go advanced, though, not intermediate. So @TingleMakesMeTingle won Intermediate^^)

• E3 2019: Nintendo Direct

Moriquendi - - General Gaming

@Canyarion Thank you for writing the European time^^ I'll be watching the Direct for the fun of it. I'm mainly interested in hearing about Animal Crossing, but I'd like to see some more Luigi's Mansion footage as well

• I finished the viking belt bag today^^

• The mossy forest pictures are beautiful

• Quote from Big Daddy Biggles: “Option A is for godless heathens. I have cats. I run the risk of them getting toilet paper everywhere so I can sleep easy at night with a satisfied pineapple pizza filled belly knowing I'm not a heathen. ” As a godless heathen, I have to go with option B. All must hail the pineapple, however!

• I just watched "Loving Vincent" and it was a beautifully made movie! I had been wanting to see it for quite some time and then suddenly it appears on Netflix. Made my day. He's one of my favourite painters

• Quote from GuardianFIN: “@Moriquendi what's wrong with Matt Damon? My wife disses him all the time and I like him. Bot that I would have seen too many of his movies but I liked him in Dogma and the Martian ” That's the thing, I honestly don't know xD I've mainly seen the Bourne Identity movies with him, but he came to mind when I saw the question :p

• I usually have some trouble watching movies with Adam Sandler or Matt Damon :p Don't know how well-loved they are by most people, though.

• - Food tracking and rating: I did! Though it included a viking market, I managed to eat rather healthily there as well thanks to some planning^^ I'd say a good B There was a bit more snacks and alcohol than usual. - Alcohol limit: Nope! Viking market with freshly made mead :p - List of qualities: Yep! - Jump rope: I didn't get to do this before leaving for the market, but I don't have a suitable rope anyway, so :p - Run/walk: Yep! Did a lot or walking (and dancing on Saturday :p) - My choice, I …

• I was doing very well with workouts, eating and everything, but I injured my foot on Saturday. So working out is out of the question :p It didn't get any better, so I went to a doctor this morning. Ended up with a sick leave until, and including, next Wednesday. At least I won't have to limp around at work. I can still do pullups, but that's about it for now. The injury story: (Hidden Content)

• I spent the weekend at the local viking market The pictures are all taken by a friend of mine and you can see the full blog from it at valkyrja.com I had a lot of fun as always. I got to participate in a leatherworking course as well, so that was great! I started making a belt pouch and I'll try uploading a picture of that as well later The weather was very up-and-down, but we had enough sunshine for me to get sunburned in the face. And I've been limping since Satuday, so I suppose that makes it…

• @GuardianFIN youtube.com/watch?v=db5f-A-vSyw (This was supposed to be a part of the post from me^^)

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Moriquendi - - General Chit-Chat

I'm going to a concert with one of my favourite bands in one of my favourite venues this evening! I'll be going to a viking market tomorrow and I'll be staying for the rest of the week :3 (Hopefully the weather won't be too bad xD)

• The alcohol limit is not going to happen. The first viking market of the season starts on Thursday xD

• Water drinking: Yep. I didn't keep completely track, partially since I drink from a metal bottle at work. But I drink a fair amount of water every day 3 meals a day: Yup! Sunshine: Yup! I walked to work every day this week, so that's a minimum of 30 minutes per day. Side kicks: Yass. Stair running: Yep! And I managed to avoid neighbors, so I don't think anyone think I'm crazy yet! Mountain climber: I don't go to a gym, so I couldn't do this. I did hike up a mountain with a quick pace on Saturday…

• What's your song of the week?

Moriquendi - - Entertainment

@boxes I liked that one! youtube.com/watch?v=sMeHf65_aIQ This is my song of the week. I'm going to see them live for the third time next week^^ This time at a location here called Hulen (literally the Cave). They're having a special string of concerts here since it's the 50th anniversary of the venue and they have close ties to it. They're recreating a series of concerts they had there in the 90's. I kind of grew up with their music partially because of an older brother Edit: It will actually be…

• (Hidden Content)

• I'm liking the sunshine one!

• Eurovision 2019

Quote from Colu: “I’m very much under a rock, what is Eurovision? ” "The Eurovision Song Contest (French: Concours Eurovision de la chanson),[1] often simply called Eurovision, is an annual international song competition, with participants representing primarily European countries. Each participating country submits an original song to be performed on live television and radio, then casts votes for the other countries' songs to determine the winner. At least 50 countries are eligible to compete …

• Zodiac Signs

A thread about zodiaks and @Kae isn't here? What devilry is this! Virgo earth dragon, here! Happily so!

• Eurovision 2019

It's part of the fun to predict who get's the 12-pointers from various countries. It's often not a hard game, as you say xD

• - Snacks/desserts should be healthy - Yup! I had a bowl of frozen blueberries yesterday, that was the only "dessert". Otherwise I had some 92% dark chocolate on Friday :p - Don't eat the hour before going to bed - Yup! - Get away from the mirror this week - Yup! I don't suffer much from negative self-talk in front of the mirror (or anywhere), so that's a given from me. - Jumping jacks - Yup! - Bike/Elliptical - Nope! Went on a hike, but that's not one of the alternatives, so :p - Burpees - Yup! …

• Eurovision 2019

Yeah, that seemed a bit odd for me as well. I'm happy with the Norwegian demon summoning getting the most votes from the people, though^^ Denmark had a very cute song, I though. As did Spain. Iceland was very entertaining, it brought me back to night clubs in Germany xD

• Eurovision 2019

So what did you think of this years' Eurovision? My favourites were Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Spain^^ Iceland really came as a surprise to me xD Happy with Netherlands winning?

• It's Norway's national day today^^ *waves flag*

• Agree with @Galedeep That was an episode without much hope in my eyes, I'm really wondering what they'll be doing in the last one.

• Fruit/veggie: 7/7 Cut out soda: 7/7 (Did that without really intending to about 15 years ago :p) Workout: 4/4 Run/hike 2 miles (or 3,2-ish km for sensible people with sensible measurements) : Done (Took a local hiking trail on Tuesday and ran most the uphill parts) Butt kicks: Done High knees: Done Plank: Done Russian twists: Done (This I do every workout for the time being) Bicep curls: Done Glute bridges: Done Tricep extensions: Done

• (Hidden Content)

• youtube.com/watch?v=zsygmlTo3VM @boxes You might appreciate these

• I love it

• And then I'm done as well^^ As mentioned, I'm very glad to have rediscovered some exercises to vary with in the regular workouts!

• Sure, count me in as always. I'm going to try advanced this time, as I felt I should have done so last time. Moriquendi/Lars - Advanced