Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Rambo - - General Chit-Chat

When you do things that others act pretentious towards, trying to discount it as just me attention whoring or something, but then those 1 or 2 people come up to you to tell you how you're helping them in their lives through example and guidance. Feels good mayne.

• *Health/Fitness/Wellness 2019*

Working out with a buddy today and about to get my chest's ass kicked on new exercises with his routine. Should be a blast! Edit: A little annoyed because my delts were still burned out from my last chest/shoulders session. This hindered my chest movements today because my delts were failing well before my chest was getting a good stress on them. I managed to get around it, but it wasn't the best heavy chest day imo. I still had fun doing stuff outside my routine though. Also, did some sleds, sa…

Backs/bis/forearms done. Also, ramped up the intensity of my cardio this morning. I went clubbing (sober, yay!) last night and started sweating when I was dancing. That's not cute, mayne. Gotta intensify my dance training.

• When the bathroom floor at a bar is slick so your foot drifts away while you pee.

• Quote from Big Daddy Biggles: “Quote from Giragon: “It’s world giraffe day! Did you know giraffes can be considered as pollinators? They groom the trees up high and some of what they eat are seeds. The seeds come out the other end in what’s basically a fertilizer bomb (it’s poop, people) and more trees grow! ” Fertilizer bomb is my new favorite phrase. ” Enjoy being on a list

• After 40 hours of Hollow Knight, trying to make sure I don't miss anything permenantly, I finally beat the first endings. I hate finishing games and accidentally missing stuff that forces another playthrough. HK doesn't do it often, but it is still too good for that. (Hidden Content)

• I grilled a NY strip today and outrageously ate it with siracha. Turned out pretty good lol. I wanted to do something aggressive with the steak, but I didn't want to walk around the store, plotting, with sore legs. I'll probably try to create a crazy marinade soon.

Chest/Tris/Shoulders #2 done this morning and dragging my jelly legs through a 3 mile walk. It's good for recovery. Also, feeling some John Mayer this morning. Think my inner teenage girl is coming out.

Managing not to make eye contact with anyone during hip thrusts.

Back, biceps, and forearms done. About to do cardio. So, I went a bit extreme yesterday and bribed my friends to catch me slipping on my regimen. I told them I'd give them 10 bucks if they caught me slipping in a specified time range. Friends that will tell you when you're screwing up are hard to find...so sometimes you have to hire them lol. Despite strength gains, I'm sick of my yoyoing. On top of that, I've found myself putting up with things I'd never put up with a couple years ago. This is …

Monday Chest, shoulders, tris done. Working on my cardio. Something I love about exercise is the clarity you get when you start getting that runner's high. I've been struggling to figure some things out recently, but being in the gym and thinking about those things, all the small kinks melt away and I see a clear path to resolve these issues. If you're struggling with something, hit a walk, run, or lift session and see where it takes your mind on it.

A day that seems like it's full of coincidences, but darn, those coincidences are pretty awesome.

• When the Siege crew doesn't give me something to live for @Ty. @Big Daddy Biggles @'JP 10 Inches'

• When the electric razor dies half way through a shave. Positive: I'm just going to dance in the bathroom for an hour while it charges.

A NY Strip breakfast

• The Parenting Thread

@Hoju That announcement is cute as heck! Congrats! I hear you see visions of the distant future during the sleep deprivation of a 3rd child.

• I'll need a DLC making Pulse or Caviera the Patient Zero. I'll be down for Siege all week though. I need to sober up from sobriety. Edit: Bets on who Ella and Vigil are saving? This is supposed to be 3 man squads, so I'd imagine that is 2 teammates coming to save the First Person POV. I'm guessing Thermite based on short sleeves.

• Underwear that restricts leg movement. I need to be able to move like a Ninja, Hanes. Your boxers are going to get me killed.

• Quote from Winnie: “Quote from Rambo: “Hollow Knight and Myla. ” You meant to put Hollow Knight in the what pleases you thread right? ” Nope, just meant to use better sentence structure. Hollow Knight is awesome. Myla's whole situation though...

• Hollow Knight and Myla.

• Authors of articles that repeat themselves in 8 paragraphs of synonymous fluff before getting to the point of the article. They receive even more hate points if the meat isn't near as long as the fluff. BRB blocking your website.

• Recent Doom teaser ahead of E3 youtu.be/QFtygKPKumI

Destroying an all you can eat buffet with my nephew. 'Murica

• E3 Wishlist and Predictions

Rambo - - General Gaming

I haven't kept up with current events so idk what to expect. Doom Eternal release date or footage would be good. This is my most anticipated game so I need to plan when to become a recluse to play it. Snapmap needs to return as well. A Wolfenstien announcement could work too. More details on the Modern Warfare reboot. The single player campaign may be interesting if it goes the rumored route of real world events. Virtual console announcements and additions for Switch would make me buy one. This …

• Chest tris and shoulders done. About to hit my first cardio session. I've been trying to do 2 a days for cardio, with my morning session on a treadmill/elliptical and the second outside at this nice park by my new place. Morning is usually just a steady state run with the evening being some kind of interval work. I'm not really trying to boost fat loss, but rather charge up my super powers. Summer will require lots of dancing, acrobatics, and not dying. If I can't dance for at least 8 hours, why…

• Just finished up Mad Men years after its finale. I forgot to finish it when it took a break in the last season. Overall, I enjoyed the finale. (Hidden Content) Overall, the finale is well done, so this locks a spot in as one of my favorite series. On to finishing the last 2 seasons of Homeland since it's free on Hulu. (No Showtime subscription]

• Going out to be an animal with friends, but they bail, and you find true love instead. What an epidemic.

When the patio bartender says the complimentary dog biscuits are for humans too. #DontCareImABear

• Health & Fitness Challenge IV

Rambo - - Community Central

@Lady Sunshine I'll go ahead and drop. I'm still doing stuff, but doing a terrible job keeping up with this thread. Commitment amirite? Train hard you crazies.

• A dude wants to buy tools from me, stressing he really needs them and for me to meet him asap. I confirmed multiple times, warning him storms were coming, and he decides to flake without even responding to me. Trying to be nice since he stressed his NEED, I stuck around after the scheduled time until a tornadic cell was 15 minutes away. I accounted for this to give myself time to get back to shelter, but I hate dealing with customers in person sometimes. On the flip, I do enjoy providing cheap a…

• Karoake with kiddos, using YouTube to play a playlist of country songs they can sing too, and Robin Thicke's uncensored Blurred Lines video sneaks in there. Fortunately, my dormant parental powers kicked in and I was able to change it in record time.

• Health & Fitness Challenge IV

Rambo - - Community Central

Crap, I cleared my watched threads list and forgot about this. I'll gauntlet myself this weekend and do 2 weeks worth of stuff in 2 days.

Still being able to cartwheel like a beast

• Quote from Sootfeather: “Crazy thought came to me today, “could Ghost Rider have been able to stop Thanos?”. Like (Hidden Content), could Ghost Rider have used the penance stare on him? ” Penance could be argued to be relative in this large of a universe. Thanos truly thought he was righteous. Would the penance Ghost Rider views on Earth be relative to Thanos? Idk, it's fun to think about though..

Enjoying having a roommate again. Just chilling on the backporch late night talking bs rather than hatching plots to take over the world by myself.

• Introducing someone to a movie and they don't like it. Like, you're not allowed to not like this movie. Why am I friends with you?

• Finale (Hidden Content)

Fun times at a Hibachi grill

• XCom 2 WoC Just got obliterated. Had a spectre go into hiding, early in the mission, which I've never seen. I already evac'ed one unconscious soldier, eliminating 2 out of 6 squadmates, and was set to take on a Stun lancer, advanced MEC, and Sectopod. The spectre went into hiding when I wasn't looking at my screen. Figured it got killed somehow. I committed to taking out the Sectopod first since he can 1 shot, accounting that I'll have to eat having another unconcious soldier from the Stun Lance…

• XCom 2 War of the Chosen is fantastic in that it forces you to play with squads you don't prefer through the fatigue system. I've had to run about 4 back to back missions so I'm using the D team right now on a region I've already lost once due to similar reasons on a Retaliation Strike. It's been easy so far and the Warlock didn't spawn this round, but I love this aspect of the game. I'd absolutely have to make some gambits this round had the Chosen spawned. I did make a gamble pushing the last …