Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I remember ZU when...

Alonely - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Lioness: “Oh hai, Aloonylol ” Ohmygod you remember that nickname after all these years. HIII LIOLIO! I still listen to Sarek! 8D

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from Lucretia: “hola alonely~ it has been so long!! (it me, azblack) Jeez cody you are like email herpes how fast did you spread this thread ” Well howdy thar! :D:D And yeah, Cody catapulted this thread into craziness and nostalgia. :3

• I remember ZU when...

I remember everyone and their freaking mother having a sig shop. Myself included: Tess (Alonely)'s Signature Shop Oh jeez, look at that travesty now. The images don't even show. xDD Holy crap, that was 14 years ago. *dies*

• SdWpTTlMisadventures in Amsterdam with gamtos. The progression~ (taken in a badly-lit bar don't hate me for the quality) (Hidden Content) rI0XAyt.jpg iKX0fJO.jpg OR YOU CAN JUST HAVE ONE OF HIM THAT'S FINE TOO, here's him looking over Amsterdam with the Basilica of St. Nicholas visible: tDDrAMw.jpg And, hard to tell, but here's him matching his Hylian shield necklace with my friend's Majora's Mask hoodie: cttUT58.jpg Wew. SdWpTTl

• Quote from gamtos: “Quote from Alonely: “Quote from Spagh: “Quote from gamtos: “Thanks for the awards folks! Looks like I gotta grease up those elbows for the best theorist/theory award the next half year, can't wait. ” It is unacceptable that we lost the OTP award. ” Sounds like a challenge. ” KJ, I am not gonna deny I'm crushing on you pretty bad but #spagtos is unbreakable. ” Sounds like an even higher-stakes challenge.

• Quote from Spagh: “Quote from gamtos: “Thanks for the awards folks! Looks like I gotta grease up those elbows for the best theorist/theory award the next half year, can't wait. ” It is unacceptable that we lost the OTP award. ” Sounds like a challenge.

• Quote from gamtos: “IXLLBs2h.jpg The tacky boy is here ” That black. Mmyes. French people and France have made me temporarily pretentious. Been a long while, y'all.

• Hello, everybody! I haven't posted in ages, but I wanted to say it's cool to read what many of you have been up to over the past few months! Good on you all for making substantial changes in your life, hopefully ones that'll make you happy in the long run. :)

• Hi guys! I'm still quite alive and kicking. =^_________^= It's summertime, and that means it's time for Katie's super travels of excitement! Along with me going to Norway from early May to early August (and likely Sweden sometime in there), I'll be perhaps heading to another place I've never been before! What I would like to know is: - From people who've been both places, what do you think about London vs. Manchester? - Is anyone here currently residing in or around either London or Manchester? …

• 2556kd5.jpg #gmc ヽ(。 ヮ゚)ノ #gmc at irc.twigathy.com if you have your own client, or #gmc at irc.durd.net if that doesn't work. Super convenient URL to use mibbit to join: talkwith.thegmc.com wsIrc - In case mibbit isn't working. (join irc.twigathy.com:6667) The GameMaker Community channel A channel for users of GameMaker, game makers in general, or just people who like games! Hi everyone. It's been awhile since your local blue resident has posted, but here I am. =) I wanted to mention a chat that…

• Quote from Yeraza_Bats: “ aK1HNgr.jpg*waits on someone...* ” OHMYGOD FEMALE SNAPE I LOVES IT Truly, it looks quite exquisite, m'lady!

• Just stating quite seriously that, as a preference, uncut is more attractive to me. With cut, I feel like the pressure is all on me (and lube) to make lubricant instead of there being a natural, comfortably slippery method of contact. Uncut generally can remain wetter longer, and foreskins are nice.

• Can I get an idea of what kinds of things still must be programmed? Hombre de Mundo linked me to this and it definitely sounds cool (I've had my eye on it for awhile but never really said anything). However, I'd like to have a better idea of what kind of programming help is needed. Is it stuff like programming enemies? Filling in the gaps of time when Khao isn't available?

• Quote from Knuckles: “The 4th, methinks. I'll be in Jamtland with Buu that weekend, but I have to return for work purposes, so let's hangout on the 4th of August!!!” Depending on the time, I should be able to make it! What time is good for you? :3

• Quote from Knuckles: “*ahem* I am also currently living in Stockholm and would like to join this escapade given that I am not working but if I am I still really just wanna be part of this escapade. ;_; Let this be a thing that happens.” 'Kay! Sounds like it's a picnic at the park with booze in Stockholm. o_o Which day/night sounds best for everyone? I'm not sure what time I arrive on the 1st but from the 2nd-4th I can go almost anytime (so long as it's not uber nighttime o'course)! Quote from Mo…

• Tootsieroll, Boy, Buu: I'm going to Stockholm from August 1st to the 4th! We should all meet up at a park or restaurant or something. :D

• Meeting People Online

Anime_Queen, Avalanchemike, Captain Cornflake, Gamzee, Jason, Leminnes, Liah, Moriquendi, Nenue, Remus, SuperDecimal, Tohopekaliga, tomcat_ha, and...uhhh... oh jesus my brain is breaking trying to remember them all I've also met Rijnders, TheSnidr, Zeddy, and Zaceron from another forum, the Game Maker Community. Verdict? Meeting people from online is gr8, would recommend. :3

• Out of curiosity... Who here reading this thread lives near Stockholm, Sweden? :P

• Quote from Ahluk: “So, yesterday was such a beautiful day, made it to 60F [sunny pics] .... Then, the day after [not-so-sunny pics]” Man, Norway did the same thing this past week. What is it with this latitude?

• Quote from Moriquendi: “I have now returned to the more modern world after spending the weekend at a viking (and medieval) market. It was wonderful [snip] I got to meet many old and new friends, which along with the atmosphere was the best part. Alonely from ZU, among others (Though some mystery led us to hardly see each other during that time) I shall be uploading a few pictures quite soon as a better description of the weekend. Anyway, I've had a fantastic weekend^^” Yes, it was incredibull to…

• Quote from Moriquendi: “I have now returned to the more modern world after spending the weekend at a viking (and medieval) market. It was wonderful [snip] I got to meet many old and new friends, which along with the atmosphere was the best part. Alonely from ZU, among others (Though some mystery led us to hardly see each other during that time) I shall be uploading a few pictures quite soon as a better description of the weekend. Anyway, I've had a fantastic weekend^^” Yes, it was incredibull to…

• Went to Bjørgvin Marknad today, a viking market in Bergen, Norway. dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57…2013-06-01%2016.07.16.jpg Met Moriquendi. dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57…2013-06-01%2016.07.17.jpg This is my house. dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57…2013-06-01%2015.16.58.jpg See more at the gallery here. =)

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOI3JUHEIN899853j5n3y35ly3 appleflappen delicious apples and cake

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOI3JUHEIN899853j5n3y35ly3 appleflappen delicious apples and cake

• Quote from Jim: “@Alonely und Gamzee: I thought you two went to the hookah lounge as well?” Heck yizzle to the fizzle my nizzle! ...o.o;; Quote from Liah: “@ Katie: ttly already gossiped with Chris about you ;33 :heart:” o_o EXPECT A PM, MISSY Quote from St Cloud: “You two have the same color eyes! Was that trick of the camera? Can I get gorgeous hazel eyes like that if you take a pic of me with that cam? They are hazel, aren't they? ZU meetups seem so cool. I know you two had all kinds of fun. …

• This made me cackle kind of hard. <eric> so, BioShock 2 <eric> I think I played this game <eric> 10 years ago <eric> when it was called Half-Life 2 <eric> also while the art is phenomenal and the writing is not bad, the actual... like, world buidling is kinda <eric> uh <eric> hm <eric> well mostly it's just annoying how it beats you over the head again and again with the same 2 ideas <eric> just so you don't miss it, you idiot! <GDwarf> eric's latest hobby: Comparing Bioshock titles to Half-Life…

• This made me cackle kind of hard. <eric> so, BioShock 2 <eric> I think I played this game <eric> 10 years ago <eric> when it was called Half-Life 2 <eric> also while the art is phenomenal and the writing is not bad, the actual... like, world buidling is kinda <eric> uh <eric> hm <eric> well mostly it's just annoying how it beats you over the head again and again with the same 2 ideas <eric> just so you don't miss it, you idiot! <GDwarf> eric's latest hobby: Comparing Bioshock titles to Half-Life…

• Quote from Gamzee: “And of course we had to take a picture in front of the greatest flag in the world (but she might say otherwise :P)” norway-flag.gif convert CONVERTTTTT

• Which Picture Do You Look At?

Quote from Nesi: “This title is a bit unclear, but it might trigger curiosity and it - hopefully - makes people look at the thread, and BAM. Anyhow, this is actually a pretty complex question I can't word in one title, so I'll attempt to do it here: when it comes to future plans, what do you focus on? Do you tend to look at the big picture, the final goal you have set for yourself, the distant future? Or you're the sort of person who looks forward to the next day instead, and focuses on the here…

• Quote from Bobby Emerald: “OH MY GAWD IT'S KATIE YOU CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT xD I'm doing great, going to college and working on a social life haha 8)” You? A social life? HAH! You made me almost choke on my XTREME LONELINESS W/O U :((((((((((((((((((((

• Quote from Bobby Emerald: “OH MY GAWD IT'S KATIE YOU CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT xD I'm doing great, going to college and working on a social life haha 8)” You? A social life? HAH! You made me almost choke on my XTREME LONELINESS W/O U :((((((((((((((((((((

• Quote from Bobby Emerald: “^You have no idea how much I laughed at this post.” HOLY GOD IT'S BOOBY DIAMOND HOW THE HECK ARE YA :OOO

• Quote from Bobby Emerald: “^You have no idea how much I laughed at this post.” HOLY GOD IT'S BOOBY DIAMOND HOW THE HECK ARE YA :OOO

• Your escape?

Writing, art, languages, video games, programming/making games. There are some others, but I don't really require an "escape" in the typical sense. It's nice to be...hmm...focused on more important things, I guess? These things don't "distract" me; they are instead an integral part of who I am.

• Quote from Holden: “2013-03-1620-43-28162_zpse1c7a3f7.jpg it's a saturday edit: #pani” Holy balls. Hello. <3

• Quote from Golddron Sex: “If I go to watch another Youtube video and have to wait through a 30 second advertisement for "Spring Breakers", I'm going to snap necks.” Ohhh mannn. I am SO tired of that Legoland Florida advertisement on Spotify. Like, it plays REALLY horrible music that clashes with aNYthing you're listening to. GAhhh!

• Quote from Golddron Sex: “If I go to watch another Youtube video and have to wait through a 30 second advertisement for "Spring Breakers", I'm going to snap necks.” Ohhh mannn. I am SO tired of that Legoland Florida advertisement on Spotify. Like, it plays REALLY horrible music that clashes with aNYthing you're listening to. GAhhh!

• ZUnline Relationships

I forgot to mention that I meet these people. For instance, the person I'm with now is someone I went to live with in Norway for 3 months a few months ago, and then he came here for 2.5 weeks, and now I'm returning there for 3 months. It's definitely not entirely virtual, but it indeed requires patience. It's worth it if you can stand it though, but it's absolutely not for everyone!

• Quote from Valhelm: “Me and the lil bro at the symphony last night. 5437_10200238009571920_1518128795_n.jpg” Classy as heck. (how classy is heck I don't even know)

• ZU's Got Talent

I'm pretty good at writing, at foreign languages, a bit of programming and making music, and at art! I also adore traveling and blogging. ^.^