Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 463.
  • youtu.be/upVTRVfRIUI I feel like this is a really good theory. The only problem I see with it is that he said we haven't seen the Zonai symbol before. We have, it's the symbol of the Kokiri.

• Quote from MORPHRELINK: “How about this? It IS Ganondorf, But when he gets revived, like Link, he has no memory of his past. I figure since Link is a chill dude and can relate, He takes Ganondork under his wing and the two become friends. Link spends half the game helping Good Ganny piece together his past only to find out he's totes evil and GG struggles between wanting to rule Hyrule and starting a biker gang with Link after Link give him his old Master Cycle from MarioKart as a gift cause tha…

• Link had a whip in Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword. I can't remember how it worked in Skyward Sword, but you could use the whip to swing across gaps, pull items to you, and even steal enemy items in Spirit Tracks. I'd like to see Link with double boomerangs, like the Zora form in Majora's Mask. They were severely underused in that game, and I think that they are a really cool concept.

• Zelda Headcanons

The Moon of Termina - - Theorizing

I haven't played Cadence of Hyrule yet. I don't plan to until I finish the original Crypt of the Necrodancer, which I'm stuck on zone 2. Is it any good? The animal in the BOTW 2 teaser is some weird waterbuffalo mutant.

• His hair should've rotted away, and it didn't, so we can't assume his beard rotted. However, it could've been shaved off, for some reason, although there is no proof for that. I have no supported answer for the beard.

• Quote from EnigmaFarce: “Right, but that mostly can be brushed off as changes made while alive; such as he got more buff by TP, or started splurging on the snacks in WW. Once you're a corpse, you should stay the same corpse. ” Pretty much the only thing that would keep this from being TP Ganondorf, would be his hair, which would be too long for TP Ganondorf, and wouldn't grow after death, right? But look at his hair: (Hidden Content) It seems to be braided or bunched up or something (I know noth…

• Quote from MVS: “At first I thought that the corpse just was a corpse, but the teaser seems to suggest that Ganondorf wasn't dead, but more in a "sleep mode". Why? Because at the start of the teaser we can hear slow heartbeats which should be Ganondorf's, and after he is awaken at the end the heartbeats are going faster (or normal). At first I thought he was simply dead, but with the curse that kept going on... but this doesn't seem to be the case? How can he even be alive? He doesn't have the T…

• I fully expect the corpse to be Ganondorf. Maybe we'll have a proper tennis match with him in the sequel. There's a lot of discussion about whether the tapestry is trustworthy or not, and I'm going to go with the idea that we can't trust everything on it. It's old, although I don't believe as old as 10,000 years (a headcanon that I won't get into here.) The fact that there are color discrepancies shows that whoever made it, didn't know exactly what everything looked like, and might have guessed …

• 1. Link, Young Link, Ganondorf, Mario. 2. Ridley, K. Rool, Ike. 3. Bowser (voice, and make the neutral special fireballs, kind of like the Smash 4 custom) Young Link (give him his Hero's Shield, MM hookshot, and reskin him as FD Link during his final Smash) Ganondorf (completely declone him, and remove his sword, since OOT Ganondorf never used one anyways. Give him more magic based attacks) Luigi (honestly, none of his moveset is really from a game...) 4. Minecraft Steve. That's it. 5. Vaati, To…

• They're using the same overworld?! That's extremely disappointing, considering I've explored every nook and cranny of it. Even with changes, there is only so much you can do to change it. Unless they're adding an entirely new overworld as well, I might actually not get the game.

• Quote from Big Daddy Biggles: “I'm in the exact opposite camp, to a degree. I only want Ganondorf to be the main villain if he is properly fleshed out and made into a proper character ala WW Ganondorf. If he just wants to have more power then I don't care - someone else can be harvesting his power and become the new big baddy (which now that I say that would line up really well with what we have seen so far). ” I definitely want Ganondorf to be a fleshed out character, but just because you are f…

• I am really excited for Ganondorf's return, although I don't want him to be the main villain. I listened to the audio of the trailer in reverse, but the only words I was able to hear, were "Hyrule" and something about "my body" or "the body." Some things I want to point out about the trailer that no one else has on this forum: Link and Zelda are traveling with a pack animal to carry their gear, which implies that they are going quite far from home. I don't think that they enter the caverns anywh…

• I don't really care for the characters announced, but the animations were awesome! Seeing Link take on all those puppet fighters was so cool, and I really loved the Banjo-Kazooie's trailer being almost identical to the K-Rool one. The Banjo-Kazooie stage looks interesting, in that it seems to rotate, and pull items with it? I haven't really looked at it much, and it was only something I briefly noticed when I rewatched the trailer.

• I really don't think that using the TP map as a reference makes any sense. For one, the two games take place in completely different timelines, where different things happened, that would shape the land differently. Also, when they were making WW, TP didn't exist, so they were making the map to, at least reference OOT. I don't believe that Dragon Roost is Zora's Domain, since Dragon Roost Cavern, at least in my opinion, is Dodongo's Cavern. They are very similar, and the music is almost exactly …

• My dream Zelda game: Story: Ganondorf is almost out of his seal, and is sending monsters to find the Triforce of Courage so that he can get it and the Triforce of Wisdom (he knows that the Royal Family has Wisdom) when he get's out of captivity. Link's village is attacked, while some Moblins try to find the temple around there and see if the Triforce of Courage is in there. Link fights them off, and he is sent to the castle to report the attack. There he meets Zelda, who feels that he is worthy …

• Forsaken Fortress is possibly part of Gerudo Fortress. I feel like Greatfish is possibly over Lake Hylia, but there is no evidence to support that at all. I feel like that's all we can guess from the geography of Hyrule during Ocarina of Time. But centuries, and a flood can vastly change a land.

• I'm not saying she didn't do evil, she did. She just had good intentions. This doesn't make her actions any less evil, but she wasn't doing it to serve darkness.

• I'd argue that Hilda isn't a servant of darkness, but okay. I really liked Yuga.

• I hope that the game is shown to have a lot of extra content, because I really don't want to spend $60, or even $40 dollars on a game I own, only now with better graphics, and quality of life improvements. I will anyways, because I'm not all that smart, but I really hope there's more to it. I predict that the game up until the end of the first dungeon will be shown, and maybe a little more.

• I really don't believe Termina is anything other than another alternate dimension to Hyrule, like Lorule, but not as similar. Link lands on the Deku flower, which as said above, negates all fall damage in game. I think that Link is actually in Hyrule until he goes through the weird twisty hallway, which I believe is the actual portal.

• Majora forever! But Malladus was cool too.

• The Big Theory Q&A

Quote from Chateau LonLon: “Another bit of confusing information is that supposedly the Master Sword pedestal can never move... so what would be guarding the Sacred Realm if the sword isn't in it's "proper" location? I guess the Seal War could have totally closed off the entrance to the Realm entirely, making the Master Sword lock unnecessary? Then the blade could be free to move wherever. ” Just wondering, where did you see this information? I know the sword can't be drawn out of the pedestal b…

• The Big Theory Q&A

Quote from Velivolo: “I guess that's just a big "agree to disagree" sort of thing, seeing as we have vastly different methods. ” I guess it is. Quote from Velivolo: “I suppose "developer intent" or the story they were trying to tell is my priority. If games are art, and art is for communicating, then I want to understand. ” I also agree that games are art, but like all art, there are many different views of it. I respect, and understand, your view, even if I don't agree with it.

• The Big Theory Q&A

Quote from Velivolo: “Ah, but we disagree. Among all the games, the Temple's OoT location is the oddball and outlier. SS, TP, and BotW ALL place the Temple south, in/near the woods. I believe this represents a retcon of the Temple's location. I think, storywise, it's always actually been south of Hyrule Field. ” I really can't agree with retcons, unless the thing retconned isn't in the game, but in the manual, but that's just me. My priorities for theorizing is, game first, then developers, then…

• The Big Theory Q&A

Quote from Velivolo: “So... You don't think the Great Plateau ToT is the real deal? ” It's simply not in the right place. The Great Plateau is a mystery on it's own. The king says that it is the "birthplace of Hyrule", but what exactly does he mean? Is it where the actual kingdom started, as most believe? Is it the first piece of ground that the goddesses created? Is it just some myth that has no merit? Along with that, the OOT Temple of Time seems to have been destroyed in all three timelines, …

• “Those like you… Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero… They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!” -Demise's curse I don't think Link is ever reincarnated. The "spirit of the hero" it talks about is just someone with the courage to take on evil. Spirit doesn't have to mean soul, it can mean an attribute, such as someone saying, "that's the spiri…

• The Big Theory Q&A

I believe that Zelda does, have the full Triforce in BOTW. I know it is in no way confirmed, but it just seems the most logical to me. She visits all three springs, and the Triforce pieces could've been hidden there, and she got them without realizing it. But that is going into headcanon territory. I think the statue of the goddess from Skyloft is completely gone and decayed by now, along with the Sealed Temple, and the OOT Temple of Time.

• Quote from Mozly Alice: “Quote from The Moon of Termina: “I agree with this 100%. I hate it when the hero is always prophesied to win. It's why I created the headcanon that Demise's curse actually did nothing, and he only said what he did because he knew that, with a relic as powerful as the Triforce, there would always be someone who wants to use it for evil. ” Darn, I actually like this headcanon but I also like the Curse (to a certain point) something about Ganondorf actually wanting to do go…

• Zelda Headcanons

Following the Zunari, Tingle topic: I've always thought that Tingle was out creating maps, but got lost. Zunari, on his way to Windfall, found him, and helped him back. On their journey, they became friends, but upon docking at Windfall, Tingle was immediately arrested for public indecency, because he was hideous.

• "Paper plastic porcupines! The horsey makes it's bed!"

• Quote from TriforceHolder: “What I dislike about game canon: The cycle of the hero. I think Zelda was better when it was just power hungry monsters and men trying to seize more power for themselves. By initiating this whole divine cycle, destiny stuff it feels like it takes a lot away from the agency of the hero and princess. ALttP used to be a game about a concerned kid who hears a girl's plea for help and rises to the challenge. You're left unsure if he can really do what he needs to because h…

• I really liked all of this, but it would be nice to know where you got all of your evidence involving the Garo war, and whatnot. I disagree about HMS actually trying to make people happy. I know you haven't played the Oracles, but he is in Oracle of Ages, and if I remember correctly, quite selfish. Mask-Shop-Inside.png There is the possibility that he is a different person.

• The Triforce of Power gives the user a lot of, well, Power. We can see Ganondorf survive a sword to the gut in TP, because of the Triforce of Power. I don't think that the Triforce of WIsdom can actually give you wisdom, as that comes with experience, but it gives you some less powerful, but still useful magics, such as the ability to create illusions (Shiek's red eyes). The Triforce of Courage might make you more courageous, but I doubt it. I think it just gives you instant knowledge of how to …

• Soon the rain stopped

• I recently beat the game for the second time on the Switch (the first time was on 3DS). I really enjoy the gameplay, even if it is extremely hard, and even unfair at times. I do wish that the upward and downward stab were available from the start, they are crucial parts of the gameplay. I had to use a walkthrough, and restore points, but I used less than my first playthrough.

• Quote from MVS: “Sure it can be frustrating to get stuck, but is that really a reason for dislike a dungeon? Is difficulty a good reason? Not a rhetorical question. And I want to just say as an edit, after having reread some of your posts, that some of your reasons are fully understandable from my own point of view, like something being too hard combatwise (NES-Zelda), or just plain annoyance, so sorry on my part. My point is though, that I do think it is part of the charm with Zelda, that you e…

• I don't really mind what graphics there are, they've never been a top priority for me. That being said, it is very hard for me to go back to the original OOT after playing OOT3D. Same with MM. I'd like to see and HD edition of the OOT3D graphics. The most likely graphical style is the middle ground, as stated above.

• enough food to know

• The turtles were angry

• Quote from RealmWings: “Anyone here wanna play Minecraft PS4? I'm playing now, making a Zelda world. No voice chat required! ” I would, but I only have Java edition...