Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 373.
  • Overwatch - MOIRA

deekay - - General Gaming

i'm all about the wall riding life - my understanding is there's a 20% increase from jumping off of walls, which can stack when chaining multiple wallrides together, up to something crazy like 600% speed increase gained? coupled with the increased damage and projectile speed, his ideal playstyle is going to be much closer to how i already play Lucio. there'll be a period of adjustment (i'm up to 400+ hours on Lucio alone), but both his skill floor and ceiling will be raising and this excites me …

• Destiny 2

i played my fair share of the original Destiny, last time i checked i was well over 2000 hours playtime. PvE content was usually enjoyable, but short-lived. the Crucible is where i spent most of my time and i was a bit of a leaderboard kid throughout year 1 and 2. i've always been a big fan of Bungie's PvP outings, i played Halo 3 and Halo Reach to excess and my skills transferred across to Destiny very well. but, while i recognize the game had it's share of faults and it was by no means perfect…

• Overwatch - MOIRA

i have updates following my more than disappointing start to S4! soloQ'd from 3420 up to 3812, didn't take a huge amount of games and i'm super grateful i had a smooth win streak thanks to some competent players and only a couple of games effected by leavers. duoQ'd last week with a DPS main and we smashed out 9 wins in 10 games (the loss was my game freezing on character selection and taking 50sr :[ ) and i've climbed in to GM for the first time playing purely support. haven't played enough gam…

• Overwatch - MOIRA

finished my S4 placements won 7/10 games, played with same team of 4 throughout held Master all last season, high of 3800, finished 3650 SR got stuffed because i play support. our main DPS placed 4007 GM, second DPS placed 3885 Master, tank/support flex placed 3220 Diamond and i placed 3420 Diamond. so now can't play together even though we did all placement games together. disappoint.

• Overwatch - MOIRA

i didn't manage top 500 :< time to try again in season 4 i guess. on 4/4 placement games so hopefully continue with that streak and place well. my copy of BotW arrives today though so OW will have to wait! but the new tank looks awesome from what i've seen. also big Ana changes inbound (again) on the PTR - poor old lady isn't even gonna be able to defend herself anymore :<

• Overwatch - MOIRA

i think season 3 ends tomorrow night. started making one final push last night to top SR and won 5 games and drew another, this is following a nice losing streak across the past few weeks so feeling pretty positive. need a little under 200 SR to get top 500 which is a huge ask. here's to tryin'.

• Overwatch - MOIRA

i love Ana, and i understand why she's getting these nerfs, but would kinda like to see other supports brought up to her level instead of trying to drop her down. i feel like she shouldn't be the only one able to out-heal damage. and completely negate healing to enemies. this is what makes her the strongest support right now with others feeling lackluster with healing capabilities. Mercy isn't too far out but she always feels too vulnerable...i'd love to see her be able to use her pistol whilst …

• Overwatch - MOIRA

would honestly just like to see how Sombra plays out once this 3+ tank meta moves on, she's already great for certain situations like drawing enemies away from tough choke points (Eichenwalde 1st point can be vile) so not gonna pass judgement on her yet - people have been sleeping on her because she's not a great fit in this tank heavy gameplay right now, but i think she has more potential than we know yet. not sure about buffing her damage, either...one thing i've noticed lately is how little d…

• Overwatch - MOIRA

finally got to play the new Oasis maps yesterday and i absolutely love them so far. so much wallride and boop potential!

• Overwatch - MOIRA

as a Lucio main, all his stuff got purchased instantly. still waiting for the perfect boop and "happy holidays" combo, but it's due any time now. i didn't play Season 2 so i'm not sure if ranking up is easier, but i placed diamond and am 2-3 wins away from master. goal is top 500, played against a bunch of 'em and they struggle to catch my slippery Lucio so confident i can get there so long as i'm supporting decent players. been searching in 3's with a tank and a dps main and had good success. h…

• Overwatch - MOIRA

so the holiday stuff is super cute. decorating the tree on King's Row was more fun than the real deal tbh. how's the latest comp season treating everyone?

• the Elite is absolutely second to none in terms of build quality and utility - although i will say as someone who plays a lot of FPS on xbox, the analogue stick refinement system is pointless from my testing of the various settings. i have a Scuf controller too, and it can't touch the Elite, even with all the extras slapped on it. except it's purple so it's got style points, i guess lol.

• Under the Spotlight: Anna Claire!

deekay - - Newbie Central

hi i can ask forum related questions, right? like; what appealed to you about ZU when you first joined, and what keeps you coming back? do you have a memory of ZU that stands out as a real highlight? or a low point?

• @john_marston fair enough. the first one was my least played, but i played a helluva lot of X and GX and same could be said for those too, i guess.

• Quote from john_marston: “Finally beat master difficulty on all the courses on F-Zero. Never thought I'd play and enjoy the game this much, I simply got it in a lot I bought. ” which F-Zero? snes? 64? gamecube?

• Overwatch - MOIRA

holy cow you'd never catch a decent Mercy if she had GA up all the time! i don't want to see her over buffed either, but she is way behind Lucio as a primary healer due to survivability and doesn't have any DPS output comparable to Zen or Ana either besides her damage buff, which whilst nice, isn't a huge advantage for whom you're buffing and 9 times out of 10 it feels more beneficial to try and out-heal the enemies attacks on the hero you're buffing and provide the defensive assist instead. the…

• Overwatch - MOIRA

Quote from Keith: “Quote from deekay: “and the possibility of a Mei buff fills me with deep shits :3 ” ftfy ” this too so i'm usually pretty good in predicting potential tweeks to make the heroes more balanced, like i totally called the recent McCree changes pretty much to the dot, and thought that Zen was going to be way too powerful should they buff him because the discord orb was already insanely good and it would have to be dropped to compensate, and the Ana buff and stuff was all pretty pre…

• Overwatch - MOIRA

Mercy really needs that buff; she's way too easily pushed and killed in her current state and with Pharah being less prominent in play, her movement options become very limited. plus with an overbuffed support in the form of Zen, there's no reason you wouldn't run Lucio/Zen right now - hopefully they can balance Zen so he's still an effective pick and bring Mercy up to Lucio's level in utility just to give teams more options. i don't think taking Lucio down a notch would be a good solution, eith…

• Overwatch - MOIRA

not sure why it took me so long to find the Overwatch thread but omgggg a new map? and it's a payload map? yeeeeesssss Blizzard ily. i try my hand at all heroes, but i primarily play support, and i just hit 100 hours on Lucio and still do not tire of his playstyle, so fun to play and so satisfying when you come out on top of a 1v1 with a Genji :> ohhh let's break it down

• Quote from JP the Neurotic: “I have no idea who you are because you are before my time here on ZU but the mre people here the better. So welcome back strange person I do not know! ” ;-; i'm not that strange...maybe just a little but thank you, and nice to meet you :> Quote from Silver: “@deekay I remember you! Dunno if you remember me, I used to go by the name of Twilight Wolf, or *sigh* Twilightwolf64, back around 2008. Probably for the best you don't though, I was a gobshite then. ” Silverrrr …

• Quote from Moriquendi: “Whoa, @deekay's back? I remember you from when I joined Farore in 2008. Welcome back to us^^ ” I'M BACK BABY thank you Mori, great to see you're here look forward to catching up. Quote from linkthezora: “Good to see you again, DeeKay. ” much appreciated dude :> Quote from Dolce: “My memory of Deekay is blurry. But welcome back either way ” i must admit, i became somewhat of a Farorian hermit for some time, rarely venturing outside the green promised lands except for occas…

• Quote from Malia: “It is SO GOOD to see you back here, omgggg!!! I've missed you too, you lovely man! I had to look twice because I thought I mad misread your name on the main index, and then I was like GASP lmao. You were mentioned in a convo the other day, actually. Was talking about my early days in the clans, and AvaMike said "pretty sure deekay would've placed you in Farore," and then I was like "... oh man wonder how he is ~~~ " In other words, I'm just gonna take full credit that my wishf…

• Cody tells lies, Cody knew i was here! *shuns*

• MALIA i missed yooooouuuuuu

• Quote from Sabbo: “Quote from deekay: “i think just shy of five years. guess life just dealt a little too much on my plate, so free time had been limited. feeling less stressed right now and generally happy with stuffs so i thought i'd come spread some of those vibes here what'd i miss? ” The switch to the new forum software is probably the biggest one. (There's a skin like the old blue skin if you check your settings. Look for "Throwback".) I'm not sure if Liah & Avalanchemike were in charge wh…

• Quote from ich Will: “Quote from deekay: “Will my old friend! how are you dude? such a long absence and still seeing awesome people, i have missed ZU. ” fine and you? I think you've been gone for like...five years? maybe more? ” i think just shy of five years. guess life just dealt a little too much on my plate, so free time had been limited. feeling less stressed right now and generally happy with stuffs so i thought i'd come spread some of those vibes here what'd i miss?

• Quote from Sabbo: “Quote from deekay: “Quote from Sabbo: “ ” wait, people leave ZU? huh... ” Especially not people who are or used to be mods. It's unthinkable. ” bound by an oath to never truly leave :> although admittedly my hiatus has been far too prolonged ich Will wrote: Quote from ich Will: “Quote from deekay: “Quote from Sabbo: “Quote from JP the Neurotic: “Quote from Dolce: “Feeng. ” This is my legacy. Years from now, When I am gone and the new generation of ZUers pop up, they will ask"w…

• Quote from Sabbo: “Quote from JP the Neurotic: “Quote from Dolce: “Feeng. ” This is my legacy. Years from now, When I am gone and the new generation of ZUers pop up, they will ask"what is Feeng?" ” I am not Liking this post because you imply that you will eventually leave. ” wait, people leave ZU? huh...

• *Thread merged with current movie topic*

• because i'm a little ***** nah, we're just on at different times - you usually get on and invite me when i'm on my last game 'cause i'm tired and getting out-DMR'd by Recruits or something, haha. been finding it hard to find much time to get on lately, too. if you're on this morning after i finish work then you might find me online. what do you think of the Community BTB playlist?

• Username Changes

deekay - - Help and Feedback

Quote from Lunchbox*: “QUESTION Does the Rename Timer (coined it) reset whenever a mod changes your username for you?” i don't think so.

• Halo Reach Signature Generator hopefully i'll catch you online this weekend. there's another big update coming April 1st -most notably the "Classic" playlist, where i'm guessing they'll ditch the AA's and adjust the speed/gravity settings to play out more like H2/3. could be good. also there'll be a Community BTB playlist - could be brilliant if they use decent maps. :] more details on the latest Bungie update.

• Quote from Valhelm: “From what I've heard, Unearthed is the best Firefight map yet. I seriously can't wait for this new pack.” is it as good as you expected? I haven't played the FF map yet... gotta say, i'm impressed with the two multiplayer maps. still getting used to Condemned - feels weird having such a large indoor map on Halo, but the general layout is nice. everyone rushes toward the low-gravity area in the middle, so i stand outside the false shield doors and snipe/5 shot them all while …

• Proudest Moments in Gaming

getting a 50 in Halo 3 and finally hitting the rank of General. gaining 50 Perfections in Halo Reach was pretty neat, too.

• the second map pack, the "Defiant" pack, is released tomorrow. the new BTB map looks sick.

• Cody Naked!!!

deekay - - General Chit-Chat

disappointing.

• well, i don't think we need one of those. Corzar Guy, feel free to make a new introduction thread. perhaps you could even introduce yourself, hm? *locked*

• so, is this meant to be an introduction thread?

• it depends on what model you're buying. most modern systems are made to be as compatible as possible, though you may need to make an additional purchase, such as an optical cable to hook it up to a games console.

• Minish Cap Lets Play :]

deekay - - Advertising

i've merged all your Minish Cap threads together - please just update one thread rather than create a new one each time you have an update.