Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I just moved to a new city and joined a DnD group. Any advice from seasoned players? I haven't done anything except an introduction that came with the boxed game. Gotta create a couple characters and then this show is on the road. :3

• When I was in high school I made contact with an actor who was my favorite at the time. Long story short, there is a real danger in actually talking to someone you idolize because it's more likely that you've idealized them. On the flip side, recently I got to have some e-mailing with a favorite writer she's the best and just as wonderful as I imagined.

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Jehanne - - General Chit-Chat

I love my stainless steel pots and pans. About ten years ago I splurged and got a full set of whatever I needed and at the time I felt like it was all kind of overpriced. Like, the simpler the design, the higher the cost! BUT LET ME TELL YOU After ten years of use, they still look almost like new. They are easy to clean if I am careful not to burn food. And aside from being on the heavy side, they are perfect. Yay for pots and pans

• Quote from drtfunke: “@Jehanne Good Omens was nice. Episode 3 with the different time periods was so good. But the stuff outside of Azurafael/Crowley was pretty mixed. You ever read the book? Damn I miss Terry Pratchett. ” Oh, it was a book? We had a bunch by Terry Pratchett at one point, I think, but I never read any of them.

• E3 2019: Nintendo Direct

Jehanne - - General Gaming

They could do like in Overcooked, with one controller (split left and right) and you control two parties at once. LOL

Quote from Vulpes: “Quote from TruEdge67: “If Zelda is playable that will be awesome! Especially if she has her own unique skillset. Always preferred doing this over that dumb femlink option some people wanted. Like we've got a perfectly good female character with the title of the series in her name. Why not use her? lol. ” Because I usually hate Zelda and want her to go away. Not that I want a female Link, either. ” When you play BotW, maybe you will change your mind.

• What do you mean by 'transferring progress between games'? (I didn't watch any of E3, I'm just going off what you guys are putting here and my son's frantic messages to me that BotW is having a sequel)

I did not expect this at all. I'm so excited! When I played BotW, I didn't beat Ganon (I hate the feeling after finishing a game), but now I wonder if I should go back and do the final fight. ._.

• I remember ZU when...

Yes, that moogle! LOL I didn't know what you looked like of course, so you remain a moogle in my memory.

• Hmm... there's a Netflix thread, but no similar one for Hulu or Amazon. I've been liking the originals and simulcasts available across the subscription channels, but it's pretty annoying having to pay for a bunch of separate services. This reminds me a lot of the late 80s or early 90s and TV (rip, cable). I just finished Good Omens (Amazon) tonight It was wonderful

• I remember ZU when...

The Kazan I remember had a moogle avatar...

• Quote from EzloSpirit: “Quote from Jehanne: “The fact that they didn’t give Eliot and Q the second chance they deserved really really REALLY chapped my hide. Have you read the books? :3 ” ;_; No, I haven't read the books, though I've heard very good things. I also understand that the show has taken a different path from the books, even starring a couple different characters. So I'll probably check them out sometime! I actually just got a new library card a couple weeks ago, so that works out per…

I happen to like that state flag LOL it's not ugly

• What are you buying?

Quote from Vulpes: “I bought some eyeliner, just to see how I like it. I got some inexpensive stuff, since I'm not sure if I can manage not to look ridiculous wearing it—if not, I won't have wasted much money. ” I want to see pictures! What kind and color did you get (pencil, brush, etc.)?

@Vulpes I returned them in the drop box, and in less than an hour they were cleared from my account. It's a pretty slow time at university libraries with summer just starting.

Successfully returning 34 books to the library ~ I wish I could just keep them. But, oh well.

• Who’s Your Avatar?

I wonder if that’s actually iced tea. My avy is the protagonist from the comic 1/2 Prince.

My pants fit again! Whoo hoo! No, seriously, I started to panic in April when I realized that everything was just too tight. I started counting calories, and since I’ve been doing that for a month, my pants finally fit comfortably again. ^______^

• Colu’s 30th

If you are planning to travel alone, I would put here a recommendation for a Japan trip. I have always felt very safe there alone, even walking at night. You could get a little of everything: big city, nature, history, food and art. ^_^

• I haven’t done pushups since the last time I took the PRT (ages ago). ._. We do have a lot of weights around. I was thinking of building upper body strength. But I’m not sure where to start.

• I have a memory of running with a flak jacket — I wonder if that’s something I can buy online? LOL

• I’m not sure if I believe in time... so it makes the question moot.

• Quote from Rambo: “Working on some Westworld. I'm looking forward to it with the acting lineup ” I only really enjoyed the first season (loved it actually). The second season... I got bored. I think I watched most of it, but I may have missed a couple episodes. I don’t plan on continuing to watch it. Quote from EzloSpirit: “Does anyone else here watch The Magicians on SyFy (or whatever)? Did anyone else here watch the heart-shattering season finale last night? I'm still reeling. ” The fact that …

• Around a month ago, I started to run. I only did 3 miles on two days, with a day break in between. But I think I fractured a metatarsal in my right foot, so my husband insisted I take a month or more off (sound medical advice, but not what I want to hear right at the beginning of my exercise routine). :< Anyway, I waited 3+ weeks and then started out easier this time (last Tuesday). I have been running a mile a day since then, but it feels like almost no work out at all. It takes a lot to get my…

• I did martial arts and gymnastics when I was kid. It just occurred to me yesterday that I’m not able to even attempt a cartwheel without hurting myself nowadays. I suppose that I have to start stretching everyday if this is going to happen. ._.

Yesterday I was just saying that I would love love love a live action remake of The Little Mermaid... and so I checked a couple minutes ago and it looks like it’s really happening (!?) Oh oh oh but I remember when I saw the original at the movies So much love and so much nostalgia I’m excited for this Yep yep

• Yesterday I decided that I would like to be able to do cartwheels again (sans injury) by the end of 2019. LOL I want to make this happen.

• I feel like I just purchased the pro (I bought it for FFXV) and I’m not ready to buy a new console. I suppose it will depend on what games are PS5 only then... (?) I hope that this is a couple years off at least.

• Wait, no, what? Another PS console already? ._.

• What are you buying?

@Winnie I’m moving about three hours from where I currently live. The weather is similar but since it’s a little more north and east, it doesn’t get as hot in the summer. Honestly, I am just hoping there are less ticks but we’ll see. To me the forest there looks a little different, but when I checked a US map, the forest is supposedly the same forest family (I forgot the term, probably need an ecologist to help me with that one). :3 @Skywing Thanks!

• What are you buying?

Quote from EzloSpirit: “Congratulations, Jinny! ” Thanks! I’m exchanging one college town for another, but I have a feeling that this is going to be a great change. ^_^

• I just learned the title of the new movie a little while ago... ahahah... thing is, I got confused for a second and had to figure out where in the timeline this one goes. (What am I missing?)

• What are you buying?

Just bought a house in another state ~ Guess I’m movin’

• I am pretty satisfied with how they wrapped things up and left a lot open for... “later.” At the very least, they didn’t do what my favorite show did this last season, which was to kill the (most important) mc. I kind of hope that one of the spin offs will be about 20 years in the future. Since I don’t pay a lot of attention to rumors and announcements, do you all know what has already been said about future series?

• Zodiac Signs

Quote from Vulpes: “Quote from Jehanne: “I’m not convinced that crude astrological bins like that are meaningful, tho. ” This implies that you also aren't convinced that they aren't meaningful. I find that disturbing. ” I used to do i-ching readings when I was a teen ~ In general, I have lots of room for alternative belief systems and it don’t bother me much.

• Zodiac Signs

Sun in Cancer Moon in Scorpio I found this: “It’s hard to earn the trust of Cancer Sun Scorpio Moon people, not to mention that once deceived, these natives won’t ever want to deal again with the person who betrayed them” It’s always fun when you find that the descriptions match more or less. I’m not convinced that crude astrological bins like that are meaningful, tho.

• I recognize that it’s an unfair bias, but when I see stuff submitted in Arial I’m like... >_> Not that excellent writing can’t come via that offensive font. Okay, I feel guilty about the prejudice.

• Quote from Please Understand: “ Nibelheim house, ” I’ll be honest. Just hearing you reference “Nibelheim” gets me kind of excited. I’m pretty hyped by the remake, but I’m successfully avoiding spoilers from trailers and such. Surely they’ll throw in some surprises with the remake. :3 LOL I’m just happy and excited. I don’t think I will be disappointed unless the gameplay is tedious or too difficult.