Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Count to 100: Fighting Gold

Pietro - - Forum Games

1300044776986.jpg can't count to 100

• Also this isn't a cue to talk about Bernie's wider platform, this isn't I:SB. Feel free to talk about this specific tweet and issue though.

• twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1140982500249997313 Anytime I can post about Bernie in General Gaming I will XD. I agree with him people who work on video games need to unionize. The way the workers are treated in comparison to other mainstream entertainment industries is so antiquated. Also I love how a bunch of gaming journalists are angling for interviews, I hope he does give one tbh, it would be very interesting.

Pietro - - Forum Games

youtube.com/watch?v=Fs3bXmPVy-U

• The E3 Bet: Switch Mini?

Pietro - - General Gaming

Quote from MVS: “@Pietro Just wondering, how long will we keep these banners? ” A month, maybe a bit more. There's no set time.

• June 16th 2019 will be remembered as one of the darkest days in Quebec history, future Quebecers will look back at us in this period with shame. The CAQ passed both Bill 9 which will scrap the applications of tens of thousands of immigrants who followed the rules and prevent 50,000 people from coming here. And any new immigrants will have to complete a values test that has yet to be expanded upon. And did so by invoking closure and cutting off debate. And Bill 21 which will ban people in positio…

Pietro - - Forum Games

Quote from TruEdge67: “18 What thing? That DDos protection thing that sometimes pops up and makes you wait a few seconds? I don't know. Pietro's been playing this lately. Ask him. Also 2nd place here I come! ” That DDOS protection thing was triggered because of the influx of traffic ZU got following the Nintendo Direct at E3. The increase was so huge and uncharacteristic of ZU's typical traffic that it triggered that tool which is checking your browser to see if you're a bot. Its not an error, i…

Pietro - - Forum Games

youtube.com/watch?v=TMOXxX5_wAA

• I'm in.

Pietro - - Forum Games

2 Holy shit I've never seen that one XD. Thanks!

• cbc.ca/news/politics/ndp-singh…ederal-election-1.5175899 Finally the NDP of Jagmeet Singh has my attention. For the past few years they've been pushing small pocketbook issues and playing around the edges. We finally have some strong progressive proposals coming from the NDP. I'm actually glad that the NDP were embarrassed by the Green party in that recent by-election, it seems to have lit a fire under them.

Pietro - - Forum Games

youtube.com/watch?v=VeSyyu5JrLY

• Over the coming weeks the first ZU Olympics hosted by our very own Din mod @Solsetur will be taking place. What are the ZU Olympics? The ZU Olympics are a series of fun competitions where participants will be split up into 3 teams to compete against each other. Unlike our previous similar event (Clan Wars) you do not have to be a member of a clan to participate, this event is open to all. Which team will win? "Dangerous Cody", "Bad Guy Ty" or team "Lyin' Pietro"? I can't wait to find out! If you…

• Change-a-Letter Game 3

Pietro - - Forum Games

Dank

• Change-a-Letter Game 3

Pietro - - Forum Games

Wait

Pietro - - Forum Games

Give me a sec, where's the ban everyone button?

• Change-a-Letter Game 3

Pietro - - Forum Games

Pit

Pietro - - Forum Games

youtube.com/watch?v=lj4vlZeU0yQ

Pietro - - Forum Games

zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…4348f388b0aae6396a4213964

Pietro - - Forum Games

youtube.com/watch?v=n8RGxBOwCTM

Pietro - - Forum Games

1 SAD!

• The Nintendo Switch

Quote from Please Understand: “My Wonder Boy and Steins;Gate Elite just arrived. I have to say my Switch physical collection is on set to be the biggest of any console. We need a thread to post our collections. ” We really do need such a thread. I've posted my big box PC collection before, but never my full gaming collection.

Pietro - - Forum Games

Quote from Silver: “you got it Pietro is a low IQ individual ” 4 I don't have teleprompters here folks, I don't need teleprompters. Its called like up here and its called memory and its called other things.

• The E3 Bet: Switch Mini?

Quote from Please Understand: “Looks like the Switch revisions might have got delayed because of the ongoing "Tariff Man" shit between USA and China. As such Nintendo had to move their production to SEA and there are some concerns about the supply being enough from SEA factories. So if you lost, don't feel so bad, you night have won if it wasn't for El Presidente. ” Trump, even ruining ZU E3 bets. Is there anything he can't ruin?

Pietro - - Forum Games

2 Everyone who resets the count is SAD!

Pietro - - Forum Games

3 goodnight!

Pietro - - Forum Games

1 Blows on cartridge starts a new count.

Pietro - - Forum Games

15 so apart from Zelda what are you hyped for from E3 @TingleMakesMeTingle

Pietro - - Forum Games

13 @TingleMakesMeTingle Sadly I can't do that because it isn't handled on an individual level but based on group priority. If I raise the priority for Farore above E3, that would effect everyone.

Pietro - - Forum Games

11 I'm always here Tru, always watching, always judging. Lets get this thing to 100

Pietro - - Forum Games

8 so I haven't counted in a while, how are you liking that E3 Banner @TingleMakesMeTingle ?

• E3 2019: Best of Show Poll

I picked Breath of the Wild 2, Link's Awakening Remake and Cyberpunk 2077. Honestly I liked A Link Between Worlds, but this is the most excited I've been for Zelda in maybe a decade or more. I typically don't get hyped for remakes but Nintendo put their heart into Link's Awakening and I can get behind this new trend of heavily developed remakes like FFVII, RE2 and Link's Awakening. Breath of the Wild 2, I mean a followup to Breath of the Wild which was the first new Zelda I've loved in years, wh…

Pietro - - Forum Games

4 so how about that Zelda eh? 3 new games

• Quote from Amber The Gay Fox: “HELP needed again: Fallout 4 is not saving properly again. It's the same issue where it says I need to clear up space in my system storage. But I have plenty of space left. This is ps4, btw. I can't remember what I did to fix the issue last time. But damn is it annoying af. ” Just moved this post into this thread, but it didn't show up as most recent post. If anyone has a solution please help.

• Got my yearly E3 preorder discounts all settled. Instead of 79.99$ each Cyberpunk 2077- 54.99$ Gears 5- 50$ Fire Emblem: Three Houses- 64.99$ Astral Chain- 64.99$ Pokemon Sword or Shield (preordered both, but I'll choose one)- 64.99$ And Sega Genesis Mini 79.99$ instead of 99.99$ All Canadians should check out amazon, Best Buy and Walmart for any preorders you want throughout the year. This is the one time we're not gouged and actually come out ahead.

• The Nintendo Switch

Oh good, when I first heard the news that you couldn't it was surprisingly backwards even by Nintendo standards sometimes.

• I edited the thread title to make it more descriptive for those who look at this thread. Welcome to ZU @Darkchief117 Glad you found us. One of the biggest weaknesses in the Zelda series have been a lack of personality in the characters and Nintendo should definitely put more effort in developing a personality for their character in Zelda. There is a lot of potential on that end. While there have been games such as TWW that do show some personality for Link, its quite lacking and there is a lot o…

• Sol is not lying about his schooling, that's a ridiculous thing to suggest and while you're trying to backpedal now you did try to cast doubt regarding who Sol really is because "who knows he's just some guy on the internet, maybe he's lying maybe he isn't." If you have an issue with something he said on a factual basis and you have sources to back up why he's wrong, go ahead and post it. Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy and just because he's in the medical field doesn't mean he can't be…

• E3 2019: Best of Show Poll

Even with Sony sitting out of this year's E3, it was a pretty good year of conferences. Now we can discuss our personal favorite games that were shown off. I'm going to make a poll for this, but given that I have a pretty good idea of what will be the clear winner I will handle this poll a little differently. Instead of just having 1 vote as usual, you can make up to 3 votes to make the results a little more interesting (if you'd rather choose just 1 game feel free.) Note: there is a max of 20 p…

• Elizabeth Warren is now firmly in 3rd place and closing in on Bernie (who's support has stagnated at about 15-20%). Meanwhile Joe Biden's quickly falling to about 25-30 (which is what I expected.) Everyone else is having trouble gaining traction. This race is getting interesting and is sure to get a lot more interesting once the debates and votes start. I'll probably do another power ranking thing because I had fun doing that.