Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • NEEDLESS TO SAY UHHH I'M P DAMN EXCITED LOL it's all my roommates and i have been talking about since it was announced (that and the new animal crossing game and let's be honest, just about everything else LOL) so many theories going around, including the idea that Hyrule Castle separating from the ground (?) at the end of the trailer may indeed by Skyloft returning to the sky now that Demise is potentially back in his original form (with no regenerations left. regen =/= possession and that gano…

• Quote from Aquamentus: “When a user randomly ignores you on the forum without any reason. This has literally happened more than I can count in my time here on ZU. There isn't that many of us anymore in the ZU community for crap like to be excusable anymore. You get the notifications. You see the posts. There isn't a mass influx of activity for it to be buried. Why on earth would someone do such a lame ass thing? ” lol i really only do this with PM's just because my anxiety keeps me from checking…

• Quote from JPineapple: “Gonna see. Endgame today ” damn right B) it's a great movie, so much was packed into it that it's impossible *not* to like it lol Hope you have a good time!

• Quote from BackSet: “I hate when people get overexcited about jokes on the internet. It's like: Me: *tells a mildly amusing joke* Them: "lolololololololol lmaoooooooooooooo! SO FUNNY!" Like, it wasn't that funny dude. ” LOLOL --------------- i have to work my evening job today. it's a super easy job that only requires 4 1/2 hours of my time but i just hate having to get up, put on pants, grab the bus there (and back), and just do things that aren't sitting at home working on my personal projects…

• Suuhh ZU, happy monday my oldest brother's stopping in for a visit between flights (he lives out in another province that's pretty out of the way) so it'll be the first time in a couple years i've seen him. since the last time he visited, i've gotten a new bf, moved apts, lost about 10 pounds, colored my hair and became a tattoo artist and subsequently gained four piercings and +25 tattoos. sooooooo we're gonna see which way the conversation tips lol i'm looking forward to seeing him though

• the general consensus is that black flag isn't a great assassin's creed game, but it makes a hell of a pirate simulator game lol (i'm sure plenty of folks would be willing to argue that though, that's just from what i've heard and read from other folks, i'm not much of an AC fan) but if that really is the case, y'may as well just play sea of thieves (they actually just updated it with a new fishing/harpoon mechanic).

• Quote from BackSet: “I'm seeing all these complaints about AC and given what I'm looking at I'm surprised the series made it past the first game. ” giphy.gif

• Quote from urnotlikeme: “They didn't talk to him. They threw him away. All while carefully treading around his incel followers so as not to piss them off. And look at the consequence, we're having this stupid debate. No one obligated them to take the easy route, just as no one obligates them to take the better route. Everyone is changeable. Living with our consequences is a part of it. ” ya but change and closure is only something that can come within. notch is a big boi, he can sit down with hi…

• i'm a little late to the "companies deciding what is and isn't allowable under free speech" discussion, but i stand by the XKCD comic i posted a few pages back notch is still more than free to think or say whatever he wants, no one's taking away his rights to do so but free speech doesn't permit you to say whatever you want without consequences and tbh i would hate to live in a world that functioned otherwise microsoft doesn't want to be seen in a bad light by affiliating - and in turn, unintent…

• Quote from Colu: “I’ve got a cut in the crease of my thumb. Just a teeny tiny itty bitty little cut, sooooo small. It stings like a mother every time I bend my thumb. ” just save yourself the hassle and throw out the whole thumb

• language and culture aside, i think the context is what's more important here like someone legitimately called him out for using the word "cunt" in a toxic manner and in response he used it in yet another toxic manner like it's one thing to just yell that out online when you're 14 years old on a minecraft server and don't give a damn, it's not like anyone's gonna care but explicitly using that word with the intent to harm/offend/etc. while having the status of someone like Notch? it's encouragin…

• and here we see the true mark of adulting in action getting excited for new vacuum cleaners

• Quote from Skywing: “Sorry to hear that @death. Although Smash sounds like a pretty good way of dealing with the situation!! ” haha yusss ima go easy on him tonight and not pick Inkling lol (he HATES it when i play inkling)

• Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from death.: “If I missed the mark on the point you were trying to make, please enlighten me. ” My point is that Notch has not crossed the line for me, that's all. Some of his opinions are of poor taste, and offending some people, sure, not denying that, but that's not quite enough for me. ” Okay. So when you're in charge of Microsoft and it's your call, you can make that decision.

• Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer

death. - - Entertainment

Quote from Darth_Phoenix: “Is the Mario movie that's being made by the people who did Minions going to be completely CGI? This Sonic movie makes me nervous for any other game movies coming out after. ” Illumination is primarily an animation studio, so it's highly unlikely they're going to try and make it live action. That being said, we should still be very worried, because Illumination's entire business model is built on profiting off cut corners and shortcuts. They spend more on advertising an…

• well i lost my day job last week, just in time for my roommate and close friend to be given his 2 weeks notice of termination today, so tonight we're gonna be sad beans together and duke out our rage in smash bros lol have a shift at the cafe tomorrow night, and then might hit up karaoke on sunday night, we'll see weekend plans mean nothing when your whole week is practically a weekend hahahahah oh god i'm gonna d i e

• yes, but it's more in a self-deprecating kinda way like "i'm an adult, why can't i just do these things adults are supposed to do, why can't i just be N O R M A L" lol

• speaking of hair dye, that's what ya boi is getting done todaaayyy getting it toned up from a dark brown to a butterscotch brown, but i've also opted to get an undercut-style-thing done so only a small section on top of my head is long ( i've got curly hair so it's gonna look cute af ... ihope ;-; )

• Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from Lucretia: “Unless i am wrong and actuslly what PU is saying is that there should be no line. ” Nope. There's a huge difference between not liking someone's political beliefs and them being actually an alleged criminal. ” Are you saying that Notch should have to go so far as to be an alleged criminal to be properly "let go" by Microsoft? Because by that point the damage would be more than done and people would be questioning Microsoft's ethics (it would b…

• Quote from JPineapple: “I fell asleep too early and now I’m up too early halp ” lol i didn't fall asleep until 3 am and then i woke up at like 745 thankfully i was able to fall back asleep tho, it is now 12 pm and i am ready to start my day lol

death. - - Entertainment

yeah but roger rabbit did fine because it capitalized off the idea of the 2D animated world being separate from the real world. It was more of a "Happytime Murders" film where some characters being animated and some not was the whole point of the film, and how they treated one another was the driving plot point. they didn't try to make the 2D characters look like a part of the real world because that defeated the entire point of the movie being made and written the way it was. Unlike in Chipmunk…

death. - - Entertainment

Quote from John: “Disney is making all the money off their live action/CG remakes, they're not gonna stop making those any time soon. ” /sigh i know, but the artist in me that wants better for this world wishes for it to some day come to an end. every time i see a trailer for a new live action adaption, my heart breaks ever more.

death. - - Entertainment

Quote from John: “Changing the design leaves me conflicted. The design they have now is unsettling. But they've got five months? So either they're gonna work their VFX staff to death, we're gonna get an unfinished change, or they bump the movie back. The first option seems the most likely, and I really don't want that. Your staff shouldn't be on the hook for what is almost certainly a combination of management missteps. ” ahhh yes, rushing development on a sonic the hedgehog installment, stickin…

• Quote from Please Understand: “@Death That's my point about bisexuality. As more and more people are bisexual (or any other non hetero orientation ), obviously less people at heterosexual. Is it really unjustified for people to be worried about that? Personally, I could not care less, but I fail to see why there is an outrage about a hetero equivalent of the LGBT movement existing, as long as it focuses on why they believe it's importantant, and not smearing the "opposition". Who knows, in the f…

• Quote from Please Understand: “@Death I think the very idea that they are universally oppressed in 2019 is questionable and cannot be taken as fact. Granted, I do not live in the US, but I have a hard time thinking a black person for example is not competitive with white people in 2019 because of their skin colour. It seems absurd, and it literally is to be honest. There might be some individual cases where that happens (and even the opposite), but as a rule I really doubt it. If anything, nowad…

• Quote from Please Understand: “I think the main issue is that people in the far left don't understand that if you take any single if those so called "oppressive" remarks and turn them around, all hell would break loose. It's okay to be black = obviously it's okay to be black, why wouldn't it be, are you racist or something? It's okay to be white = oppressive privileged white guy LGBTQ+ pride = amazing, stick it to da man etc Hetero pride = literally CIS Hitler You mean I'm the only one that sees…

• Quote from JPineapple: “Past few days I’ve been meh again so I’m trying to patch myself up with the knowledge I’m getting closer to finishing dragon quest 11 93 hours and counting ” holy balls 93 hours??? i just started playing Dragon Quest XI a few weeks ago with my bf but we've yet to continue it. that's crazy lol i haven't seen a game that long since Tales of Symphonia (which I've beaten 15+ times and still takes me ~30 hours to beat, when it's normally a 60+ hour game).

• $B-rod$

• Preferring Pepsi over Coke is an opinion; having oppressive views is not.

• Quote from John: “It's difficult, and generally self-defeating, to promote unity with someone who campaigns against it. ” Exactly. It's like straight people trying to preach the "straight pride" parades ("well if you LGBT's are so inclusive, why are you excluding straight people???") ; which is ironically something Notch himself preaches. Being inclusive doesn't work if you include those who seek to destroy it. Even still, in this case, Microsoft is working more on protecting their self-image an…

death. - - Entertainment

ya i don't think it's possible for carrey to play anyone but himself at this point lol that's the thing about unique character actors, once they've settled into a persona, it can be really hard to get cast as anything other than that persona (which is why it's so upstanding when they end up in films outside their usual repertoire, ex. when he played as the meek and quiet Joel in Eternal Sunshine). Jack Black, Mike Meyers, and Will Smith all have the same issue ("screw the boring adults, rock n' …

death. - - Entertainment

On the one hand, yes, the fan version is better. But it's only better when we look at Sonic on his own as his own character. The reality is that Sonic's design - even dating back to the original games - is really, *really* dumb. I mean cmon guys, he's a "hedgehog" who's bipedal and measures in at 3-4 feet with long naked legs, long naked arms, a weird singular eyeball, and goofy track shoes. It's sorta hard to make something like that look realistic. The only reason he wasn't seen as a monstrosi…

• Tips for breath of the wild ?

death. - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Augustine5249: “Quote from death.: “I'm also someone who's not too fond of exploring in video games; I much prefer moving from objective to objective (I'm a completionist at heart lol but not being an explorer doesn't exactly bode well when playing a game like Breath of the Wild). I was sorta in your same boat when I started playing it, but after I got past the initial bit leading up to Kakariko Village, I started to get really into it. I've beaten the game and now I'm working on the …

• Quote from Rambo: “Safe, but what a crap show of a night lol ” Good to hear Quote from Jimin: “I got absolutely no sleep last night because of a panic attack keeping me awake so I’ve been up the past 24 hours and I have to stay awake for another 13 for class and work, I don’t feel too good. ” Sorry to hear that I hate how absolutely debilitating they can be. I hope you're able to get some well-deserved rest soon ----- hey so coked up white guys at bars amirite literally left open mic night right…

• Quote from Pietro: “youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ King of the Hill should be integrated into the next phase of Marvel movies. The Silver Surfer being in the same universe as Arlen Texas is already canon and now that Disney owns Fox they can actually do this. ” omg people have made jokes about dead pool being a disney princess they've made comments on how the fantastic four can now be properly implemented into the MCU nah hank hill is the one true answer

• Tips for breath of the wild ?

death. - - Modern Zelda

I'm also someone who's not too fond of exploring in video games; I much prefer moving from objective to objective (I'm a completionist at heart lol but not being an explorer doesn't exactly bode well when playing a game like Breath of the Wild). I was sorta in your same boat when I started playing it, but after I got past the initial bit leading up to Kakariko Village, I started to get really into it. I've beaten the game and now I'm working on the korok seeds lol I'm not really sure what I'd "r…

• I remember ZU when...

death. - - General Chit-Chat

omg cmon guys get on that (not like i should be saying jack, idon'thaveanybannersleft;-;-;-; )

• I remember ZU when...

death. - - General Chit-Chat

kinda makes me sad that burning board doesn't allow more than one user profile banner to display i remember the days when it was like donning a girl scout banner, if you spotted someone with 6+ colors it was like spotting the rare grand poobah of forum class lol

• Quote from Rambo: “When you're Uber driver mentions he's stoned asf, swerving, wondering where the f*** the road is. But you're also in the middle of nowhere if you decide to bail. I might die ” oh jesus lol hope you get home safe! maybe definitely report that guy too (don't know if Uber has a report system or takes that kind of thing seriously but he definitely should not be driving, let alone driving other people).