Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Anybody willing to part with a code? Club Nintendo isn't letting me on right now.

• Roster spoilers: (Hidden Content)

• Okay, this time it seems to be real. Get ready people! juK7cQT.jpg

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

So Korra will probably end in December. Hard to believe Avatar is almost over.

• There's some kind of trailer on the 3DS eshop. He just watched it and took pictures. Unless he shows something new like a gameplay video or something it looks like it's fake.

• And it looks like it's fake. God dammit!

• I didn't post it because it's in Japanese but here it is.

• And the street date has been broken. Prepare yourselves for spoilers. hCC45D66F

• It's better than Dunban although that one is stupid mostly because it should be Duncan.

• People keep saying that and I have no clue how it's possible. Yeah they're a bit more challenging because Nana has her own AI but the 3DS should be comparable in power to the Gamecube and that could handle it. If Sakurai can get Rosalina and Olimar to work then I don't think he has any excuse for IC.

• I'm surprised they managed to include the visions in Shulk's moveset. That seemed like something they'd have a lot of trouble incorporating without it being broken or useless.

• I have no clue who I'm going to main. I want to main pretty much all the newcomers but that's just not feasible. edit: I guess if I had to pick I'd go with Shulk, Mega Man, Robin, Little Mac, and Rosalina.

• I am still holding out hope. I expect it to have the amount of characters I put on there and I can't think of someone I could replace them with that's more plausible.

• Taking various leaks and such into account here's my final prediction for the overall roster. If you haven't been following the leaks then don't click on it because it might spoil certain characters for you. (Hidden Content)

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

Book 4 is going to be called Balance. Called it.

• Quote from Hazel-rah: “Yeah, I honestly doubt one character needed more time and effort than five, even if a few of them would have been clones. especially a character as shit-awful as sonic” There's other stuff to do though like making a stage and music for him. I doubt it forced them to cut all of them but I could easily see them having to cut a few characters to accommodate him.

• You know I've never really thought about it before but I wonder if Sonic is the reason they had to scrap Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, Toon Zelda/Shiek, and Plusle and Minun. From what we know adding in a new character takes a lot more effort than adding in a group of clones. Then you also have to take into account that Sonic isn't a Nintendo franchise so they would have had to take up even more time developing his trophies, stage, and music. It's possible that his inclusion took up so much time and e…

• I often feel like Jiggs only got in to begin with because she was practically a clone of Kirby. I mean she was popular at the time but choosing her as the second rep for Pokemon doesn't make sense to me otherwise.

• Pretty sure just about everyone who plays Smash would have preferred if Jigglypuff was the one that was dropped rather than Mewtwo. She really has no business being in Smash at this point.

• Mewtwo is quite possibly the most popular legendary Pokemon ever and Pokemon is probably Nintendo's biggest franchise at this point. Wanting him makes perfect sense.

• My guess is it will be either Mewtwo or Ridley. Either one would be good for one last megaton announcement before it comes out.

• My guess is we'll get one more character reveal in about two weeks since that's the Japanese release date. Since that's Sakurai's last chance to surprise us I'm guessing it will be a newcomer. Maybe we'll get another veteran like Wario as well.

• I think you goofed up on the image. It's not showing up. Well we definitely have over 50 characters. The starting roster is already at 36 and there are several veterans that still haven't been revealed.

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

Su was able to bend the mercury without much trouble. I was kind of surprised when I saw her do that. It doesn't look like it's too hard. Of course the guy still has a special skill by virtue of being a metalbender. If the Red Lotus return I'm guessing it will be in the form of Zaheer leading a group comprised of a lightningbender, a bloodbender, and a sandbender. Maybe with a non-bender tagging along to give Asami someone to fight. It's clear that they let them into the organization since Zahee…

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

I feel like we're going to get a fairly large time skip. Korra needs time to heal and I think they want to give the Air Nation a chance to help fix the world somewhat without Korra around. That could set up a plot next season where Korra wonders if the Avatar is necessary anymore.

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

Airbender genes are strong. aangface.jpg Jinora%27s_airbending_tattoos.png

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

I think all the voice work for season 4 is done or close to it. I'm pretty sure she'll return as the VA.

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

(Hidden Content)

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

Maybe not too long. Bryke said this past Comic Con may be their last. Given the move to digital Nick doesn't really have a reason to wait a long time. They could just dump the thing online all at once if they wanted to be done with it. We might wait a month or two but I don't think we'll have to wait another year.

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

Oh god that finale! This is my favorite season of both shows hands down. I hope the wait for season 4 isn't too long.

• The Final Fantasy series

Kostya - - General Gaming

I think 3 should have gotten a remake since it would have never gotten an international release otherwise. I just wish they hadn't stopped the 3D remakes at 4.

4 is good on both the PSP and DS although it's a somewhat different experience. If someone hasn't played it yet I'd recommend the PSP version since they get The After Years along with it. DS changes up a lot of the boss strategies and makes the game harder overall so if someone really liked 4 and wanted to play a hard mode version I'd recommend that. Don't bother with the GBA though. The PSP version is basically the GBA with higher quality sprites and The After Years included. There's no reason …

• So we might get to see David Tennant as a villain? I'd be fine with that.

• XY released a full year before Smash and they knew they were going to have at least one new Pokemon. They just had to ask Game Freak for the concept art. HW probably didn't start development until about a year ago so Sakurai would have had to make changes to Ganon rather late.

• The fact that Ganon is still absent makes me hope they were keeping him a secret until Hyrule Warriors came out because they based him heavily on that game's design. I doubt this is the case since Smash was probably too far in development by the time that game started but I can dream.

• I'm pretty sure Ganondorf wasn't revealed until after the Japanese release back when Brawl was coming out. He's almost certainly unlockable so this isn't odd.

• Quote from Leo_: “So presumably the issue of the Valeyard's creation will come up soon. I think that's the part I'm most looking forward to. The funny thing is though, if we count the regenerations Moffat-wise and count the Meta-Crisis Doctor as the twelfth regeneration, does that mean he becomes the Valeyard?” I thought the Valeyard was a separate entity created during the switch from the 12th to the 13th form.

I'd recomend the GBA or PSP versions of the first six games actually. I think the NES/SNES versions butcher a lot of the dialogue and have fewer bonus things. They're also glitchier from what I've seen.

• Sakurai somehow made Villager work so Duck Hunt isn't the most ridiculous idea. Dogs can attack people at the very least. Duck Hunt is still an awkward name though. One suggestion I've heard that I kind of like is naming the dog Hunt. That way the character can be called Duck & Hunt.

• The Legend of Korra

Kostya - - Entertainment

(Hidden Content)