Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • Fal Cie -

Replied to the thread The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - (Nintendo Switch).

I liked how in the original you could find out the twist early, like as soon as after the third dungeon, before the date with Marin. It’d be neat if alternative dialogue could be included to reflect the reveal, though I doubt it’d ever happen.
  • Kerest -

Replied to the thread Hylia's motivations ??? Just ruling over all races ?.

This isn't supported by any evidence, but... My personal theory is that the bad guy of the story is Link, not Demise or Hylia. Hylia and Link both are each backed by one of the Golden Goddesses. That leaves the third backing no one... unless the power…
  • Guinea -

Replied to a comment by Guinea on Brian_Entei’s wall.

Wall Reply
    It also sounds like the name of some anime theme that would play during the credits lol

I can't sleep so I'm playing Undertale.
  • Setras -

Replied to the thread The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - (Nintendo Switch).

Yeah, from a pure writing standpoint, an "it's all just a dream!" twist should be telegraphed (albeit carefully to avoid outright spoilers) fairly early. Throwing it in at the literal last possible moment can give the audience whiplash while making both…
  • EzloSpirit -

Liked boxes’s post in the thread Winter Awards Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from boxes: “I think the major drawback with cutting them this season is that few of them were changed to accommodate that cut. It was just a subset of the awards we had previously. I think, with the current size in mind, the staff should get rid…
  • EzloSpirit -

Liked boxes’s post in the thread Winter Awards Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote: “1. Do people care about/enjoy awards? ” When I first joined ZU I was very excited about the awards, because I wanted to tell people things I liked about them and hear what they thought of me. But in seasons following, since the awards were…
  • TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread Newbie Chit Chat's Cat Café: Home of Pawsome Cat Punsヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿.

Quote from Kerest: “Quote from TruEdge67: “ Quote from Kerest: “Meowdy do, all! ” Meowdy do you to you too! lol. Welcome to ZU! I'm Tru, ZU's resident cat person and one of the mods of this board. Nice to meet you! I saw you join shortly before I…
  • boxes -

Replied to the thread Winter Awards Feedback/Suggestions Thread.

OK, I might finally be done editing that post... sigh
  • $B-rod$ -

Replied to the thread Ban the user above you! v.5.

• $B-rod$ -

Replied to the thread Unban the person above you!.

• Max N. -

Replied to the thread Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Official Discussion Thread: EVERYONE IS HERE.

Indeed. And a character doesn't need to be competitively viable to be great, since the vast, VAST majority of players aren't getting anywhere near that skill level.
  • Kerest -

Replied to the thread Newbie Chit Chat's Cat Café: Home of Pawsome Cat Punsヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿.

Quote from TruEdge67: “Quote from Luffy: “I was RadiantAria when I joined. Then I changed my name to ArioseCiel, then to Luffy. Throwback to Foreigner55. ” Well I'm the most attached to Radiant Aria so I vote that.Quote from Kerest: “Meowdy do,…
  • Vulpes -

Quote from Miles: “Am I wrong for wanting the game to be a little more open-ended this time? I know there are story reasons for why we go to each place in a particular order, especially the Face Shrine, but I think the truth of Koholint's nature should…
  • Max N. -

Oh god no, the reveal is perfect the way it is in the original. Including the build-up and hints ahead of time and the possibility to learn the truth reveal pretty early. It's important that the player have a lot of time for that to sink in, I think. It…
  • Miles -

Am I wrong for wanting the game to be a little more open-ended this time? I know there are story reasons for why we go to each place in a particular order, especially the Face Shrine, but I think the truth of Koholint's nature should be revealed after…
  • Darth_Phoenix -

Replied to the thread What's the Avatar Above You Thinking? ~new and improved~.

• Darth_Phoenix -

Replied to the thread Ban the user above you! v.5.

Banned so you can go get me a present for my birthday tomorrow