Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • Jehanne -

Replied to the thread Gender Equality and Employment.

Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “ If the selection is based solely on qualifications (regardless of gender) for any given hiring phase for any given institution/business/etc., you can't say that women WILL be chosen over men - the most qualified person…
  • Kae -

Replied to the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Well you nailed your shade of lipstick. I still can't figure mine out
  • Ganon Vader -

Replied to the thread Should the Next Zelda Have a Specific Place in the Timeline.

• Dark Link Reigns -

Well considering there are places out there that do exactly what I'm suggesting (hiring based on qualifications, not gender) I would beg to differ. What statistics indicate that if every place in the world ran by the scenario I put forth that it would…
  • Hayato -

Liked Ty.’s post in the thread Game of the Year 2017 Finals! Persona 5.

Like (Post)
    Ok, and your Game of the Year for 2017 is officially: Persona 5 I've attached the full bracket for people who'd like to see how everything faired. I have to say, 2 4-4 ties in the semi final round is crazy. I guess we really narrowed it down to some…
  • B-rod -

Replied to the thread Ban the user above you! v.4.

yeah well my happens to be the cool way and for this way to open to others they must ban u like I am now
  • B-rod -

Liked Conterez’s post in the thread Ban the user above you! v.4.

Like (Post)
    I make my own way. That way just happens to involve banning you
  • Jehanne -

Liked LeoBravo’s post in the thread Gender Equality and Employment.

Like (Post)
    The simple fact of the matter is that the women in question ARE in fact qualified for the positions they hold and even if there were 20 positions to fill and there were 1000 men to choose from and only 10 women, if the 10 women are capable of doing the…
  • ich Will -

Replied to the thread Shyness? How do you survive?.

One key thing that I've noticed is that it doesn't help to give in to the assumption that people are going to dislike you. I still struggle with it though, even online. It's even worse online actually because I can't see the people I'm talking to, so…
  • Shinobu Oshino -

but that doesn't work in practice, DLR, and in a fair world where everyone has equal opportunities, statistics dictate that the gender split would be roughly 50/50 anyway.
  • JPineapple -

Replied to a comment by JPineapple on Serenity’s wall.

Wall Reply
    yukari is really great i really enjoyed her chartacter arc in Persona 3
  • Winnie -

Liked Jehanne’s post in the thread The Book Thread: What are YOU reading?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Winnie: “I just finished reading The Magicians and it was entertaining and not super awful! On to book 2! ” Are you talking about Lev Grossman's trilogy? I really enjoyed them (although, not without critique). It has been interesting to…