Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • Mordred -

Replied to the thread Normal LGBTQIA+ Visibility/Chat Thread.

English kind of feels too cramped to be adding things in, tbh
  • Serenity -

Replied to the thread Normal LGBTQIA+ Visibility/Chat Thread.

Quote from Mango The Magician: “Quote from Winnie: “I guess for me one of the things that’s come out of having so many different definitions and types of identities discussed openly esp over the past decade is: you don’t have to fit a particular…
  • Kae -

Replied to the thread Smash Bros. Melee Mafia (HUB).

• ArioseCiel -

Liked BackSet’s post in the thread Normal What Does Your Username Mean?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RealmWings: “LotR is the shit ” I don't understand what everyone sees in Lord of the Rings. It's just long ramblings about food, gandalf talking and saying he'll tell us stuff and then telling us something else, and bilbo forgetting his…
  • Amadriena -

Replied to the thread Angels vs. Demons V - For Vendetta.

• Sólsetur -

• GamerKitty205 -

• Don Saltine -

Liked Foo’s post in the thread Gaming Development Mafia Brewhouse.

Like (Post)
    The soak idea is really cool. Riffing on that: Town Trainer Pokémon: Wailord Type: Water Level: Tier 3 (25-50?) Moves 1) Rain Dance (water): a non-targeting night action.It begins to rain. 2) Soak (water): a targeting night action. Not very…
  • Viajero de la Galaxia -

Replied to the thread Discussion The War Room III: Begun The Trade Wars Have.

Mod Note: I've closed the thread temporarily so I can read over and give direction, I'll probably be splitting this off into a new thread as well since it doesn't fit under the discussion tag.
  • Amadriena -

• Serenity -

Replied to the thread Discussion The Creators' Retreat: A Cabin in the Middle of Nowhere.

Trying to get back into the writing motion now that my psychology has changed a little. Wrote about a thousand words in an hour. Basically, I know how to write about anxiety.
  • Moriquendi -

Liked Takanuva’s post in the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Like (Post)
    Holy cow, that's some beautiful stuff you got Dr. Gazooks!! I love the die catcher. And the grain on that case is beautiful, especially with that moon engraving. And speaking of blue things covered in moons, I'm making more progress on my armor friends!…
  • Moriquendi -

Liked Dr.Gazooks’s post in the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Like (Post)
    At the convention I went to yesterday, I usually save up a ton of money for it to get a lot of stuff, but this time I decided to get quality over quantity. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • GamerKitty205 -

-9 Whic actually aren't that huge.... Oh well, we are active now and they aren't!
  • Mordred -

I'll try to spectate if I can (or sign up if I find out I have internet access where I'm gonna be, but I don't dare sign up without knowing for sure) Good luck, everyone!