Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • $B-rod$ -

Replied to the thread Change-a-Letter Game 3.

• Tuf Pic -

Liked Skywing’s post in the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.

Like (Post)
    I finally got around to watching the Mario Maker 2 direct. I like what I see! I don't have the original Mario Maker but I'm seriously considering this one!
  • Colu -

Liked EzloSpirit’s post in the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Like (Post)
    So today, after five and a half years and three schools, I finally earned my Bachelor's degree. The ceremony was beautiful, and I enjoyed it far more than I expected. I'm still processing everything that happened today because it's kind of incredible,…
  • Colu -

Liked TruEdge67’s post in the thread Newbie Chit Chat's Pawful Palace: Jigglypuff Edition.

Like (Post)
    So Sol is currently trying to get more people for his mafia game and I'm here to plug it and hopefully help him get at least one more player. Solsetur Mafia II [Hub/Sign-Ups] The game he's running is more newbie friendly so it would be a good game to…
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked BackSet’s post in the thread Fun Who’s Your Avatar?.

Like (Post)
    Kirby Star Allies Spoilers: Astral Birth: Void
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked That Sheikah Stone’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CielBell: “I know someone who is a triple-Scorpio. Sun sign Scorpio, Moon sign Scorpio, rising sign Scorpio. ” Damn. That's rare.
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked CielBell’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    I know someone who is a triple-Scorpio. Sun sign Scorpio, Moon sign Scorpio, rising sign Scorpio.
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked Colu’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    My mum and my brother are both dragons, and then my stepdad is also a goat (I am a goat). I always thought that was kinda funny, having two dragons and two goats in the household. The other stuff though is more varied! Brother: Aquarius (water dragon,…
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked Mr_Dreamcast’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    I'm a Pisces, and was born in the year of the Snake. I don't know what that exactly means though. I'm not that big into stuff like this.
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked That Sheikah Stone’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CielBell: “Quote from Winnie: “What’s a Moon sign and is it important in any way? Just wondering. ” I’m not an expert, but I believe that a Moon sign represents your inner self (how you act at home/when you’re most comfortable).…
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked CielBell’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Winnie: “What’s a Moon sign and is it important in any way? Just wondering. ” I’m not an expert, but I believe that a Moon sign represents your inner self (how you act at home/when you’re most comfortable). Your rising sign…
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked Winnie’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    What’s a Moon sign and is it important in any way? Just wondering.
  • NoSkinnedKoopa -

Replied to the thread Zelda II Appreciation Thread.

Heh... Some of you sad that LA is getting remade instead of AoL. Here's a bit of hope: Am I the only who believes Monolith Soft's upcoming Zelda project is a remake of AoL? (Which is also my pick for the next remake) Here's what I said about it in…
  • john_marston -

Replied to the thread Post your Zelda tiers.

Aw fun! Who doesn't love tier lists. I stuck to the 6 tiers: (Hidden Content) I don't consider Hyrule Warriors a Zelda game btw
  • NoSkinnedKoopa -

Liked Zero_Origin’s post in the thread Monolith's Involvement in Upcoming Zelda Game..

Like (Post)
    Supposedly Zelda Switch has been in development since at least December 2017. Since then Nintendo has posted additional job listings for the game. More interesting is the recent confirmation of Monolith's involvement in an upcoming Zelda project. Do…
  • NoSkinnedKoopa -

Replied to the thread Monolith's Involvement in Upcoming Zelda Game..

A little out there but I'm thinking Nintendo is currently working the Breath of the Wild follow up, and Monolith Soft are working on another Zelda, specifically a remake. The remake being Zelda II: Adventure of Link. But, as a full all out 3D adventure,…
  • john_marston -

Liked TruEdge67’s post in the thread Post your Zelda tiers.

Like (Post)
    Ah I see. Anyway, here's my tier list complete with the true top tiers I edited in. (Hidden Content) Tbh aside from my top 6 I kinda just winged the rest of them. Don't really know why Hyrule Warriors is included since it's a spinoff and completely…
  • TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread Change-a-Letter Game 3.

• TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread Post your Zelda tiers.

Well like I said, I think PH is an okay game. An average Zelda game. Definitely not garbage, but compared to many other games in the series it's not as good to me personally. The main thing I like about PH is Linebeck and some of the creative touch…
  • FroyoClaus -

Liked EzloSpirit’s post in the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Like (Post)
    So today, after five and a half years and three schools, I finally earned my Bachelor's degree. The ceremony was beautiful, and I enjoyed it far more than I expected. I'm still processing everything that happened today because it's kind of incredible,…