Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • CielBell -

Replied to the thread Normal [Negative Thread] Things that Offend/Anger/Annoy You.

I can't see the stars at all where I live Nothing No Sirius. No Polaris. Nothing. I cried when I went on a field trip in April and saw Orion
  • Topaz Mutiny -

Liked Lucretia’s post in the thread Discussion The War Room IV: A New Hope.

Like (Post)
    hey dingo, sorry I didnt catch your meaning in your reply to me? My point was that adding such legalese and bureaucray is textbook coercion by the state Tbh i dont care for veganism and think the law is good from a child welfare sode of things, i just…
  • Lady Sunshine -

Liked Holden’s post in the thread General Artwork 2 Holden 2 Art.

Like (Post)
    dusk.jpg DUSK
  • Topaz Mutiny -

Like (Post)
    also lol why is there a "default" sexual orientation/gender identity, that's so fucking dumb What is the "default" complexion for human beings? There is none, there is just natural variation and diversity Fuckin same deal for gender and sexuality lol…
  • Topaz Mutiny -

Liked Red Dingo’s post in the thread Discussion The War Room IV: A New Hope.

Like (Post)
    I’m sorry, are you preaching this as an expert in Child Psychology, an experienced parent, or a neurologist?
  • GregariousTree -

Liked Mirren’s post in the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.

Like (Post)
    Mario Maker 2 seems to be offering the best of both worlds. There will still be a deep toolkit with which players have boundless options to create levels, but there will also be an extensive amount of structured content for players who may not have the…
  • GregariousTree -

Liked Please Understand’s post in the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bomb Arrow: “Wait, what?! They might as well have just made another New Super Mario Bros. game if that was the case! What a waste. I'd rather have them put their full back into making it a Mario MAKER and not dilute the Maker part by using…
  • SacredSturgeon -

Like (Post)
    also lol why is there a "default" sexual orientation/gender identity, that's so fucking dumb What is the "default" complexion for human beings? There is none, there is just natural variation and diversity Fuckin same deal for gender and sexuality lol…
  • Canyarion -

Liked Khao’s post in the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.

Like (Post)
    The way I see it, the pretty much needed to add solid non-custom content if they ever hoped to attract players without NSO subscriptions. The original SMM would've been borderline worthless if you couldn't share your levels and play other people's.
  • Canyarion -

Liked Mirren’s post in the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.

Like (Post)
    Mario Maker 2 seems to be offering the best of both worlds. There will still be a deep toolkit with which players have boundless options to create levels, but there will also be an extensive amount of structured content for players who may not have the…
  • Canyarion -

Liked Please Understand’s post in the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bomb Arrow: “Wait, what?! They might as well have just made another New Super Mario Bros. game if that was the case! What a waste. I'd rather have them put their full back into making it a Mario MAKER and not dilute the Maker part by using…
  • TingleMakesMeTingle -

Replied to the thread Count to 100: Fighting Gold.

42 youtube.com/watch?v=m6DfueRss6E Did it take long to catch me? Abras can be quite annoying to catch.
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked TingleMakesMeTingle’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from EzloSpirit: “I associate "Cancer" with the disease, and that's a most unfortunate association. Whose idea was it to name an illness after a constellation that many people identify with? ” They didn't name it after the constellation, but…
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked EzloSpirit’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    I'm a Pisces. I don't really know what that means. Astrology has always been that pseudoscience that I've never been able to wrap my head around. I associate "Cancer" with the disease, and that's a most unfortunate association. Whose idea was it to name…