Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • BackSet -

Replied to the thread Count to 100: Fighting Gold.

21 And Presoto it's................. ........... ...oh god.
  • BackSet -

Replied to the thread Fun Out of context quotes.

Quote from Sootfeather: “This isn’t being “accountable”, this is the definition of dodging responsibility! We put people’s lives in danger! So do they! Or should we forget that these are the people who authorized firing a nuke at New York?…
  • BackSet -

Liked Sootfeather’s post in the thread Fun Out of context quotes.

Like (Post)
    This isn’t being “accountable”, this is the definition of dodging responsibility! We put people’s lives in danger! So do they! Or should we forget that these are the people who authorized firing a nuke at New York? Those are the people you…
  • linkoftime200 -

Replied to the thread Newbie Chit Chat's Pawful Palace: Jigglypuff Edition.

G’morning everyone, and @LuddeBoy321, Welcome to this nonsense. it’s generally a good time so try and enjoy yourself!
  • TingleMakesMeTingle -

Replied to the thread Change-a-Letter Game 3.

• TingleMakesMeTingle -

• Malia -

Liked EzloSpirit’s post in the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Like (Post)
    So today, after five and a half years and three schools, I finally earned my Bachelor's degree. The ceremony was beautiful, and I enjoyed it far more than I expected. I'm still processing everything that happened today because it's kind of incredible,…
  • $B-rod$ -

19 yeah... they mentioned a new game and if we made an account on that one i would've got 300 gems...forgot to make the account after downloading it lol
  • $B-rod$ -

• TingleMakesMeTingle -

Like (Post)
    So today, after five and a half years and three schools, I finally earned my Bachelor's degree. The ceremony was beautiful, and I enjoyed it far more than I expected. I'm still processing everything that happened today because it's kind of incredible,…
  • Nonoctoro -

Replied to the thread Is the Great Plateau really Skyloft?.

1558258837-j8nmf.jpg It's the Birthplace of Hyrule since it's where the humans of Skyloft settled on the Surface. Only the Isle of the Goddess returned to the Surface, the rest of Skyloft was left to the Sky and was probably used to build the Palace of…
  • TingleMakesMeTingle -

• TingleMakesMeTingle -

18 That sounds like a good harvest. And if they do, then I hope you do.
  • $B-rod$ -

got 5k almost 6k event tokens at got the hero box had a 3 in 5 chance of getting a new character and got 1 one if they allow us to get another one again will see if i can get one of the other 2 17
  • $B-rod$ -

• TingleMakesMeTingle -

16 Then how's the harvest coming along, Farmer Brad?
  • Winnie -

Liked CielBell’s post in the thread Zodiac Signs.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Winnie: “What’s a Moon sign and is it important in any way? Just wondering. ” I’m not an expert, but I believe that a Moon sign represents your inner self (how you act at home/when you’re most comfortable). Your rising sign…
  • Winnie -

Replied to the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Congrats @EzloSpirit that’s awesome! And @Ty. Your couch looks amazing! You did such a great job!
  • Winnie -

Like (Post)
  • Winnie -

Liked Serenade of a Star!’s post in the thread Normal What Pleases You? Volume 2!.

Like (Post)
    Poptarts!!! A rare treat for me. I only eat them about every 4 years or so, which is strange since I love them. Also, little kids. I love kids so much!