Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • Pavlova -

Replied to the thread Zelda Riddles VII - Not Dead Yet.

• Kaylin -

I've already answered your question. You are correct that the word is not in the English dictionary, but it is not meant to be read as a foreign word. Reposting for the current page: Quote from Kaylin: “What am I? This emyhr will tell. But instead
  • Skywing -

Replied to a comment by Tead on Skywing’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

The course starts in September. But I've got an interview in May.
  • Guinea -

Then I'm sorry to say this, but you're incorrect in thinking it's an English word, because it isn't. I'm not trying to start anything, I just wanted clarification on this, because it's 100% confusing. Edit- The word, not the riddle. Riddles are meant to…
  • Kaylin -

Quote from Kaylin: “I can confirm that it is not intended to be a word in any language other than English, since that is not tolerated by ZU's forum rules. ” Nope, what I said above still stands. Within the context of the riddle, the word should not…
  • Guinea -

Replied to the thread Count to 100: Golden Wind.

• Bartimaeus Sex -

Replied to the thread *Health/Fitness/Wellness 2019*.

Quote from Winnie: “If I can do a 5am intervals and arms session you can take 30, 20, or even 10 mins for yourself to do something you’re proud of. ” This right here. If you find yourself saying, “I don’t have time to do X”, what you really…
  • Embalistico -

21 You like [redacted] ladies!?! Disgusting.
  • Guinea -

20 Well, when it comes to the ladies, [redacted]. But I'm really not picky.
  • TingleMakesMeTingle -

• Guinea -

• Embalistico -

Replied to the thread Angels vs Demons VIII - The Neverending Story.

4 Supperino Bradleyrino- oh you went to sleep already... :(
  • Evran_Speer -

Liked MORPHRELINK’s post in the thread Small Breath of the Wild theories.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kerest: “Given the rather desiccated, corpse-like appearance of the monks... I think it's safer to say they've been dead this entire time, but preserved and kept in a sort of undeath through Sheikah technology manipulating time. When Link…
  • Embalistico -

17 *knocks on door* Hello! Do you have time to talk about this gorgeous, 100% waifu material woman? (Hidden Content)
  • Guinea -

Welsh isn't English, though... and Emyhr isn't found in an English dictionary... So what does emyhr mean, exactly? Edit- There is a Turkish word called emir that also means ruler. So that has to be what you mean. (and it's cool, I can understand if you…
  • I have found, through my experience at least, that all wildlife is awesome. This is per my firsthand experience, and not from what I have seen on the television, internet, etc (though, I believe it to be true then still). I have, more than once, been…
  • Kaylin -

No and nope to Pav and Tingle. I can confirm that it is not intended to be a word in any language other than English, since that is not tolerated by ZU's forum rules. I will also confirm that it has nothing to do with other video game…
  • RealmWings -

Liked Vulpes’s post in the thread Blog Vulpes plays video games in languages he doesn't speak.

Like (Post)
    I recently bought a Famicom-to-NES adapter and some Famicom games, and I realized that the combination of Japanese weirdness and me frequently not knowing what was going on due to the language barrier often led to me making silly jokes to myself, and…
  • Pavlova -

Liked TingleMakesMeTingle’s post in the thread Zelda Riddles VII - Not Dead Yet.

Like (Post)
    The Earth Temple?