Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity

Heads up!

Zelda Universe is now on Discord! Join the server: http://discord.gg/zelda

For a limited time, Guests can post without having an account in the Zelda Section only! Create an account if you enjoy your posting experience!

• Zeldaisthebest! -

Replied to the thread Unpopular Zelda Opinions.

Quote from Please Understand: “Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with them, but I thought most of them have overstayed their welcome so far, it really does not help that the voice acting is not very good. ” I thought out side of Zelda the voice acting was…
  • The Tooth & The Squeeze -

Liked boxes’s post in the thread Mafia B1: Publish or Perish ~ WEEK 4 ~ Game Over!.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone! It's GM note time!!
    ----The Set Up/Game Play----
    So, with this set up Foo and I both had our own goals (which sometimes overlapped lol). Some of the main things we wanted to accomplish are listed below -- Foo can talk more on this if I've…
  • HeavyLobster43 -

Replied to the thread [Breath of the Wild] Nitpicks and Flaws Thread.

Quote from Evran_Speer: “At this point, I'm hoping the "new challenges" in the DLC is just a few new overworld bosses scattered about. A nice big one in the lake would help with that issue, too. Again, I'm far from done with this game, so all of these…
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked Florina Laufeyson’s post in the thread BS Zelda.

Like (Post)
    Quote: “It had a little bit of character creation at the beginning. You did not play as Link but chose between playing a boy or girl that you named yourself like you would Link. Their clothes change color whrn you gain a blue or red ring,…
  • Tuf Pic -

Liked Florina Laufeyson’s post in the thread BS Zelda.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Twilight Sparkle: “False, the Second Quest was the Master Quest of the original Zelda. This is like a different version of the first. It's actually not that hard. I've played it.” Yeah this. Quote: “ Updated graphics and different…
  • Setras -

Replied to the thread The Big Theory Q&A.

I'm not sure if this warrants a full thread yet, so I'm bringing it here first. In PH, Oshus claims that the Sands of Hours (i.e. Force Gems) are recharged in sunlight, which suggests that the sun is in fact just a ball of Force. It also seems as per TMC…
  • Dr.Gazooks -

Replied to the thread Work Stories.

Time for another story from me! This time it's me just being clueless... (Hidden Content)
  • I am doing my second playthrough right now, and this time I really strive to make everything "worth doing", which pretty much translates into clear all shrines, main quest, and all kinds of upgrades and stuff that feel somewhat meaningful. And by the…
  • Worse than the Wind Waker statue prize? That really aggravated me too.
  • $B-rod$ -

Replied to a comment by Triforce7 on $B-rod$’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yeah I know.
  • Therad -

Replied to the thread Breath of the Wild's Timeline Placement Theories (SPOILERS).

Quote from Castigear: “I am personally a bit troubled by the contradictions between translations that we are finding (particularly the Ganon resurrection comment). Makes me wonder if the non-Japanese speaking community suffered from the simultaneous…
  • Son_michael -

Replied to the thread Breath of the Wild's Timeline Placement Theories (SPOILERS).

Quote from Zelda of Legend: “The presence of Rito and Koroks imo is pretty huge evidence that all this takes in the same timeline as WW. Though the events of WW must have taken place even further than 10.000 years ago. Zora's could still exist, it…
  • Darth_Phoenix -

Replied to the thread [GOTM] Describe a Video Game Plot Badly.

Nope. It's canon timeline is as confusing at times as Zeldas
  • Darth_Phoenix -

Replied to the thread What's the Avatar Above You Thinking?.

No one gives me enough love. I'm a hero too!
  • Evran_Speer -

Replied to the thread [Breath of the Wild] Nitpicks and Flaws Thread.

Quick disclaimers: I'm only partway through the game, so this may change, and I've only skimmed the thread because I'm still avoiding spoilers, so I might just be saying things that other people have said. 1) No boat. I've traveled up and down every…
  • Darth_Phoenix -

Replied to the thread Ban the user above you! v3.14.

Banned until I see the Power Rangers movie
  • Sólsetur -

Replied to a comment by Sólsetur on Keith’s wall.

Wall Reply
    yes that's good but you need to have more if you want to spit a bar Keith

"I'm about to go to bed so I can rest my head I'm gonna use my magic powers to turn you into bread"

try again
  • Keith -

Replied to a comment by Sólsetur on Keith’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i'm about to go to bed
  • Dr.Gazooks -

Liked DavyDaveDave’s post in the thread Symbolism behind the gate of time symbol.

Like (Post)
    Ok so, I've been wondering about this for sometime but my weak research abilities have come up short. I'd like to start a discussion, primarily about the meaning and symbolism behind the symbol on the gate of time. I'm sure it is chock full of hidden…