Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • Ty. -

Liked Hoju’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    Posting here was a good first step. If at any point you feel that you're losing the battle go ahead and PM any one of us. It's no burden to anyone here to be ear to listen for you if you need to talk to anyone. Take it easy and I hope you push through…
  • Ty. -

Replied to the thread ZU'er of the Month - TruEdge67.

• Emerald Isle -

Liked TruEdge67’s post in the thread ZU'er of the Month - TruEdge67.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Winnie: “@TruEdge67 looking forward to the next invasion! What were you like in high school? What is one of the best days of your life? You’re stranded on an island but behold! Your favorite gaming system is there and runs on solar and…
  • Ty. -

Liked TruEdge67’s post in the thread ZU'er of the Month - TruEdge67.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Big Daddy Biggles: “Quote from TruEdge67: “Oh and if I ever get Siege I will first team kill DLR and Ty to assert dominance! ” You seeing this shit @Ty.? Oh, I think he will be in for a surprise. We are team killing veterans. Here is your…
  • Hoju -

Replied to the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Posting here was a good first step. If at any point you feel that you're losing the battle go ahead and PM any one of us. It's no burden to anyone here to be ear to listen for you if you need to talk to anyone. Take it easy and I hope you push through…
  • Vynrah -

Liked Colu’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    Aww JP, I’m very sorry to hear about this! I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said (especially because I’m not that great with words). But you are definitely loved here and it would break all of our hearts to lose you <3
  • Vynrah -

Liked JPineapple’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    Just want to say thank you so much everyone for the support you have no idea how much this means to me Writing this post was one of the hardest things for me . I’ve talked and vented about my depression before but not like this . Even in my lowest of…
  • Vynrah -

Liked Winnie’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    @JPineapple you are an absolutely incredible and amazing person, you're smart, your personality and humor are infectious, and you truly have a gift when it comes to helping people and making people happy. You do it without even trying, it just comes…
  • Pietro -

Replied to a comment by Winnie on Pietro’s wall.

Wall Reply
    So freakin cute
  • Sootfeather -

Replied to the thread Change-a-Letter Game 3.

• Sootfeather -

Replied to the thread The Word Association Game V3!.

• Serenity -

Replied to the thread Let’s talk about JRPGS.

Why haven't I posted here before? I love JRPGs, though I have never gotten into Final Fantasy even though I already bought X.
  • Winnie -

Wrote a comment on Pietro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Omg the cat part, loved it so much!
  • @Colu yes however you’ll get a lot more out of it if you’re at least familiar with the characters, in my opinion, because a lot of the charm is in the nuances.
  • Quote from Winnie: “I just saw Captain Marvel and loved it!! ” Same, just watched it today. Such a great Marvel film.
  • Serenity -

Replied to the thread Multi What games are you playing? NG+ Edition.

So I got Shin Megami Tensei 4. I recruited a demon, then I got killed, then I LITERALLY had to fucking pay money to get my soul back. I'm gonna love this game.
  • Contraltissimo -

Replied to the thread Zelda Blog Lets Play Why it's taking me 2+ years to finish BotW (no spoilers please).

New entry -- "BIG BOYS" -- in which I find myself killing waaaaay more gigantic monsters than I ever meant to. But it were all in the name of shrine questing. And organ harvesting.
  • Guinea -

Liked Sootfeather’s post in the thread Normal [Negative Thread] Things that Offend/Anger/Annoy You.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mango The Magician: “I've been having trouble "relaxing" lately. I work all the time and when I finally get a day off, I spend the whole day trying to cram everything I feel like I "need" to do like practice my drawing or driving into said…