Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • Guinea -

Wrote a comment on owewoq’s wall.

Wall Comment
    BEGONE BOOOOOOOT!!!
  • Lady Sunshine -

Wrote a comment on SacredSturgeon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    <3 popping in to say hi and that’s youre great! Found pics from when I visited and they made me so happy! Pear martinis forever pls
  • RealmWings -

Replied to the thread The Big Theory Q&A.

My theory is that the -blin suffix isn't an indication of species, rather perhaps something closer to being a hylian word indicating them being an enemy of hylians, or something like that. Moblins and Big Blins, as well as miniblins, seem very culturally…
  • Chateau LonLon -

Replied to the thread The Big Theory Q&A.

Has anyone came up with a satisfactory explanation why Sagely generations swap between multiracial and human? Hylia's First Sages we have no reference for, but they were probably other races since the humans were so "cowardly". The Ancient Sages who…
  • BackSet -

Replied to the thread Count to 100: Fighting Gold.

1 It is, though. It's like writing but collaborative. I take my writing very seriously.
  • BackSet -

Replied to the thread Fun Out of context quotes.

"You know I'd never thought I'd see the day where a Kirby final boss that bleeds gets turned into a puffle but I guess this is it Also this looks really nice."
  • Silver -

• BackSet -

6 Good. Just be careful. Some of the people over there can get real stuck up over roleplaying. And that includes me sometimes.
  • Guinea -

• Guinea -

Replied to the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.