Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • Violothesheikahboy -

Liked Ty.’s post in the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Like (Post)
    After months and months, we finally finished my old couch. Haha. We redid all custom new foam and fabric, so it's pretty much a new couch at this point. I've still gotta do the single seater too, but we'll do that later. This is the old one in the old…
  • Violothesheikahboy -

Replied to the thread Fun You know you have been playing too much Zelda when....

When you want to play the Wind Waker again so much, that you start drawing boats subconsciously. Side note: I agree. The ammount of effort UndyingNephalim puts in is simply mind boggling. You should check out his mods. :ghirahim:
  • Violothesheikahboy -

Liked BackSet’s post in the thread Fun You know you have been playing too much Zelda when....

Like (Post)
    It means you've entered a miniboss rush and the elevator takes you through the levels.
  • Violothesheikahboy -

Replied to the thread Zelda Gaming Development Hyrule Conquest.

Wow, great! Really love the design. It's like you've breathed new life into some classic enemies!
  • Violothesheikahboy -

Liked UndyingNephalim’s post in the thread Zelda Gaming Development Hyrule Conquest.

Like (Post)
    We have Darknuts (Hidden Content) darknutroster1.jpg darknutheroes1.jpg darknutranks1.jpg
  • Violothesheikahboy -

Replied to a comment by That Sheikah Stone on Violothesheikahboy’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Oh my gosh, a fellow Sheikah! Hello!
  • Vulpes -

Replied to the thread Blog Vulpes plays video games in languages he doesn't speak.

Hey, it's time for some words about video games! But not about Japanese games. Don't worry, I'll get back to incomprehensible Famicom titles eventually, but today I'll be doing something a bit different. My parents have been moving a lot of my old stuff…
  • Ty. -

Liked Lady Sunshine’s post in the thread Photography LS Photography 2.0.

Like (Post)
    Hi - thanks Ty & Hazel! <3 Mirren - I wasn't sure of intention at first. Originally I was going for almost a galaxy-like effect (this comes across better in the eyes) and then when I added the white spots it reminded me of water droplet reflections... so…
  • Lady Sunshine -

Liked Pietro’s post in the thread Discussion The War Room IV: A New Hope.

Like (Post)
    How sad is it that one of the most right wing Tea Party Republicans Justin Amash has the bravery to stand up against his whole party and call for the impeachment of Donald Trump based on the Mueller Report, while Nancy Pelosi is doing everything she can…
  • Lady Sunshine -

Replied to the thread Photography LS Photography 2.0.

Hi - thanks Ty & Hazel! <3 Mirren - I wasn't sure of intention at first. Originally I was going for almost a galaxy-like effect (this comes across better in the eyes) and then when I added the white spots it reminded me of water droplet reflections... so…
  • urnotlikeme -

Replied to the thread Zelda Fan Fiction The Legend of Hyrule and the Chosen Champions.

Note: The calendar system is such. A tendo is a ten-day week. The 364 day year is split into four, 9 tendo seasons, with one special day to transition between seasons. (Hidden Content)
  • TingleMakesMeTingle -

Replied to the thread Change-a-Letter Game 3.

• TruEdge67 -

• Lady Sunshine -

Liked Mirren’s post in the thread Photography LS Photography 2.0.

Like (Post)
    I love the splotches of different color and the glittering texture over Dratini's body. In my mind, it gives a sense of her surroundings; her wet scales suggesting that she was just submerged, and the reflections implying some kind of bright light source…
  • Fallyn Darkheart -

• urnotlikeme -

Replied to the thread Discussion The War Room IV: A New Hope.

Quote from Please Understand: “keep our species going. ” Lol at the idea that purpose of our human existence is to make more humans. We aren't all dumb animals.
  • Chloroform -

Replied to the thread Zodiac Signs.

My sign (Chinese Zodiac) is the Snake. Specifically the earth snake. My element is (Yin) Earth and secondary is (Yin) fire. Chinese Constellation: Xuanwu (Black Tortoise) I have no clue what my lunar mansion is, but some chinese readings i got before…
  • TingleMakesMeTingle -