Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread Count to 100: What Are We Even Counting For?.

Quote from BackSet: “1 Sigh. Anyone know any soft spoken female characters? ” 3 Wouldn't that be like every dandere female character ever? Being shy and soft spoken is their thing.
  • Colu -

Liked gamtos’s post in the thread Fun Who’s Your Avatar?.

Like (Post)
    Hatsune Miku. In disguise.
  • Colu -

Replied to the thread Normal [Negative Thread] Things that Offend/Anger/Annoy You.

@gamtos I make these chia bar things and I accidentally got milled chia seeds instead of just, you know, chia seeds. I use them anyway because why not. But I was looking at the package and I, entirely by chance, discovered that apparently milled chia…
  • $B-rod$ -

2 hate when i delete the number by mistake none that come to mind atm
  • Colu -

Liked gamtos’s post in the thread Normal [Negative Thread] Things that Offend/Anger/Annoy You.

Like (Post)
    Recipes. Especially the ones that call themselves "super easy" with "only eight ingredients". If you're asking me to use two types of flour, your recipe is awful, Karen. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing though. I'm more looking for general cooking…
  • BackSet -

1 Sigh. Anyone know any soft spoken female characters?
  • Colu -

Replied to the thread Normal What Pleases You? Volume 2!.

• Colu -

Liked FroyoClaus’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    *lots of hugs for JP* <3 <3 <3 I've been reading this thread since it got posted and hadn't really found proper words to say, but I'm glad you're feeling better and want to move forward, dude. I know these feelings all too well and needless to say, you…
  • Colu -

Replied to a comment by JPineapple on Colu’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Isn’t it great?? My favourite part is getting to be giant Raz walking through those poor lungfish’s city
  • Silver -

• EzloSpirit -

Liked FroyoClaus’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    *lots of hugs for JP* <3 <3 <3 I've been reading this thread since it got posted and hadn't really found proper words to say, but I'm glad you're feeling better and want to move forward, dude. I know these feelings all too well and needless to say, you…
  • EzloSpirit -

Liked Lady Sunshine’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    You know how much I adore you and how much you’ve done for me. I hope I can do the same for you. I have some ideas, I’ll PM you <3
  • EzloSpirit -

Liked JPineapple’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone Wanted to say Ice been feeling a bit better . All the support has been so wonderful I can’t thank you enough . But don’t take that as a sign that I don’t intend to keep going forward with trying to get help . I was thinking maybe…
  • EzloSpirit -

Liked Lucid_Raven’s post in the thread Serious I need help and I don’t know how.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JPineapple: “I didn’t where this should actually go since it seems like no place Fits but ... I need help Badly I think I’m suicidal. I...my want to live keeps getting tested every day and I feel like I’m just losing it and I’m…
  • Vulpes -

Replied to the thread Should the CIA shutdown radicalisation sites like 8chan and 4chan?.

Quote from Viajero de la Galaxia: “Quote from Vulpes: “Of course, but that's not really what this thread is about, is it? It's about whether governments should take legal or extralegal action to shut down platforms that have apparently decided to…