Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • Moriquendi -

Liked Max N.’s post in the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Like (Post)
    @John: I'll probably be joining you in the shaven-head club soon enough. Mine's been thinning like mad the last year or so. Hopeflly I can pull it off as well as you do. I recently helped my girlfriend redo her little backyard area. Some rando pics.…
  • Moriquendi -

Replied to a comment by Kakarot on Moriquendi’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :D
  • TruEdge67 -

Wrote a comment on Streak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Happy Birthday Streak! I hope it's a good one!
  • Moriquendi -

Liked Galedeep’s post in the thread TV Game of Thrones - Show Only Discussion!.

Like (Post)
    This week’s episode was pure fanservice and I was SO THERE FOR IT.
  • Topaz Mutiny -

Replied to the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.

I think I'd die if there was even the slightest chance of seeing a Diddy Kong Racing port in all of its unedited, unchanged, uncut, not-the-shitty-ass-replacement-goldfish-shit-sound-effects-DS-port glory.
  • Dr.Gazooks -

Liked Colu’s post in the thread Scrapbook XX: Anoint Us With Your Beauty.

Like (Post)
    I went to the bathroom at the grocery store earlier. But instead of focusing, I was just sending Andy stupid selfies while he was waiting for me in the meat section. Not while I was on the toilet, lmao, afterwards haha. Here ZU, have a Colu (Hidden…
  • Ymcan64 -

Replied to the thread The Big Theory Q&A.

Quote from Nonoctoro: “Was it because of the Trident or the Dark Mirror ? ” Not specified; it just seems to be Ganon spreading his evil energy. This in much the same way how he transformed the southern fields into a frozen wasteland where time stands…
  • subrosiandalek -

Liked Bomb Arrow’s post in the thread Nintendo The Nintendo Switch.

Like (Post)
    Quote from subrosiandalek: “So Nintendo and Microsoft are supposedly buddying up from what I gather. I wonder if there's any chance of getting Conker and Banjo in Mario Kart out of this? And also a certain other character that is conspicuously absent…
  • mosstheinflatablecow -

Replied to the thread Make a prediction about the user below you!.

Not at this exact second, but I am currently replaying Tales of Symphonia and playing Owlboy for the very first time. Owlboy is surprisingly good! Should probably be eating more frequently.
  • Ymcan64 -

Replied to the thread Hylia's Master Plan: Finding the Time To Craft and Build It All.

Quote from Nonoctoro: “Nah, the Temple of Time and the Temple of Hylia are different places. ” The Temple of Time in *Breath of the Wild* my friend. I am not saying it is the Temple of Hylia/Sealed Temple, just that that temple in Breath of the Wild…
  • mosstheinflatablecow -

Replied to the thread What is the user above you hiding?!.

Watercolors for me to make a painting for my nephew with.
  • mosstheinflatablecow -

Replied to the thread The compliment game.

You seem to genuinely care about the people on this forum, which is neat because internet forums can be a lawless wasteland.
  • mosstheinflatablecow -

Replied to the thread Guess the Number (Or Be Banned)!.

I have not checked the thread at all for hints, but I'm dropping by to declare the number to be 73. If you say otherwise, you are BANNED.
  • Topaz Mutiny -

Replied to the thread Borderlands 3: Mayhem is Coming September 13 2019.

Well, today's been a day. But now I can get a proper answer out to @Big Daddy Biggles ^_^ Apologies for the wall o text. I get kind of rambley when I'm able to explain my thoughts in full instead of going "rawrgle blargle this thing stinks…
  • Nitro Indigo -

Liked Kerest’s post in the thread Zelda Headcanons.

Like (Post)
    The Rito in BotW are actually remnant Chozo that fled to Hyrule to avoid the extinction of their people and have since been transformed by the Triforce.
  • Nitro Indigo -

Liked Chateau LonLon’s post in the thread Zelda Headcanons.

Like (Post)
    @Setras What bird statues? Do you mean the ravens? They seem quite unlike the sacred bird imagery used in Hylian worship. The rest is very interesting though, I've hardly ever considered an items origins. --- I posted something about Hyrule Bass/River…