Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Recent Activity
  • .Hog -

Liked Lady Sunshine’s post in the thread Photography LS Photography 2.0.

Like (Post)
    Did I write Dragonair? I think I originally was going to do Dragonair and then ended up with a Dratini. My B.
    Here she is: zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…cb6e2634ac7dc486a2996ff1a I'm fairly happy with it I think. Matches the style of the Flareon and
  • Sootfeather -

Replied to the thread Normal [Negative Thread] Things that Offend/Anger/Annoy You.

Quote from BackSet: “Quote from Sootfeather: “Quote from gamtos: “what BDB said; bullfighting is essentially gladiqtoral combat to the death but legal because one of the combatants is an animal. ” Which is why I take pleasure in the news when a…
  • Sootfeather -

Liked Kerest’s post in the thread Normal [Negative Thread] Things that Offend/Anger/Annoy You.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sootfeather: “What was I talking about again? ” You were giving me your financial details. Now, I just need your credit card number, the name on the card, and the numbers on the back...
  • BackSet -

Replied to the thread Normal [Negative Thread] Things that Offend/Anger/Annoy You.

Quote from Sootfeather: “Quote from gamtos: “what BDB said; bullfighting is essentially gladiqtoral combat to the death but legal because one of the combatants is an animal. ” Which is why I take pleasure in the news when a matador gets gored. Also…
  • TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread Change-a-Letter Game 3.

• Kerest -

Quote from Sootfeather: “What was I talking about again? ” You were giving me your financial details. Now, I just need your credit card number, the name on the card, and the numbers on the back...
  • TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread The Word Association Game V4.

• EzloSpirit -

Liked Jehanne’s post in the thread Normal What are you buying?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from EzloSpirit: “Congratulations, Jinny! ” Thanks! I’m exchanging one college town for another, but I have a feeling that this is going to be a great change. ^_^
  • That Sheikah Stone -

Replied to the thread The Word Association Game V4.

• Sootfeather -

Quote from gamtos: “what BDB said; bullfighting is essentially gladiqtoral combat to the death but legal because one of the combatants is an animal. ” Which is why I take pleasure in the news when a matador gets gored. Also if members of PETA get…
  • Ty. -

Liked Jehanne’s post in the thread Normal What are you buying?.

Like (Post)
    Just bought a house in another state ~ Guess I’m movin’ :cookiemonster:
  • TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread Newbie Chit Chat's Pawful Palace: Jigglypuff Edition.

Hello everyone. How have you all been today? I had to take my cat to the vet earlier today for a follow up appointment for that tooth that got pulled and he's perfectly fine which is great.
  • TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread Hello. Long time Zelda fan finally joining the group.

Welcome to ZU! I am Tru, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here and stick around! If you need help with anything feel free to ask. We're always happy to help. Oh and check out our creative corner if you ever want to share that comic you…
  • BackSet -

Replied to the thread Count to 100: Fighting Gold.

• ibLeo -

Replied to the thread General Star Wars Thread - No Spoilers!.

Honestly not sure. Everyone named Skywalker that we know about is dead, currently. The most popular theories are: - Rey is secretly a Skywalker (I really hope not) - Rey starts a new Jedi order, only instead of Jedi knights, they're called Skywalkers -…
  • Winnie -

Liked Colu’s post in the thread Fun Whatcha want *right now*.

Like (Post)
    I want everything. Wait no, that’s too broad. I want everything that isn’t awful. For real though, I want someone to pamper me. I’m miserable and needy
  • Winnie -

Wrote a comment on Diana Prince’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Oh hey friend! How have you been?!
  • Winnie -

Replied to the thread *✧:。.Community Question of the Week.。:✧*.

Quote from Diana Prince: “My number one would definitely be the Azores! Every picture I've ever seen looks absolutely breathtaking & I would just want to hike and swim to take everything in. Plus, I feel like it's a little off the beaten path of where…
  • TruEdge67 -

Replied to the thread Count to 100: Fighting Gold.

• Winnie -

Liked Diana Prince’s post in the thread *✧:。.Community Question of the Week.。:✧*.

Like (Post)
    My number one would definitely be the Azores! Every picture I've ever seen looks absolutely breathtaking & I would just want to hike and swim to take everything in. Plus, I feel like it's a little off the beaten path of where people "typically" say they…