GamesRadar names Ocarina of Time the best N64 game

Really? MM was nowhere on the list? That's pretty interesting. I've always considered MM and OoT pretty close in terms of quality. I guess the two games play so similar they just stuck to one.

Then again that raises the question as to why they put both Goldeneye and Perfect Dark in the same list.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “xSirSaucex” ().

I'm pretty disappointed.

I've always preferred MM to OoT, and actually prefer a good number of N64 games to OoT.

I'm thinking a game like Paper Mario would get the number one spot, but... yeah. Seriously, though? No where on the list?

I think it's just because they never finished it. :P

EDIT:

Hold up here.

Mario Party and Tennis got on the list but... not MM?

I've lost my faith in humanity. ;-;

[11:32:44 PM] jordan: AM I THE WHY OF THE THINGS OR AM THE THINGS THE WHY OF I

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Sólsetur” ().

An obvious choice.
      Not Played | [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Played[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]Beaten[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]100%[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="red"]LoZ[/COLOR] ([COLOR="Red"]Second Quest[/COLOR]) | [COLOR="red"]AoL[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]ALttP[/COLOR] | [COLOR="red"]LA[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]OoT[/COLOR]([COLOR="Red"]3D[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]MQ[/COLOR]) | [COLOR="red"]MM[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]OoS[/COLOR] & [COLOR="red"]OoA[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]TWW[/COLOR] ([COLOR="red"]HD[/COLOR]) | [COLOR="red"]FSA[/COLOR] | [COLOR="red"]MC[/COLOR] | [COLOR="red"]TP[/COLOR] | [COLOR="red"]PH[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]ST[/COLOR] | [COLOR="red"]SS[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]ALBW[/COLOR]

[COLOR="red"]Wait, all of them? YESSS! I AM THE MASTER!! :mastahsword::mastahsword::mastahsword:[/COLOR]