The Land Wars V9: The Kingdoms

Conman21100 wrote:

What is are the "holes" you're talking about here? I'm only asking because I honestly don't know what you're refering to. :)

MagicBean had a tunnel system going through the mountain to the west of Solitude. I figured you might try to use that to sneak up on us. Then again it's not like it helped him that much lol

Are your sloops made out of wood? I only imagine they are since no project was ever done to specifically design them, and make schematics of them, and so they are quite basic...correct?

Yep. They're speedy wooden sailboats with steel prows. They are capable of holding one ballista but the ones in this battle do not have any weapons save Greek fire.

What are they using to sling the cannonballs with? Are they just really large units using their hands...or do they have some sort of weapon they are using?

Staff slings. Every lizardman has a staff sling fixed to the butt end of their spear that they can unwrap and use.

Thanks for answering those Sailboat. :)

np
      Now, just as a heads up guys, I probably won't be able to get a defense strategy up until Friday night at the earliest (if not then, then I will certainly have one up on Saturday). The reason for this wait is because I'm a bit swamped with school work this week thanks to a buch of projects and papers I've been assigned. -_-;; Also, since it's such a big battle (over 1400 guys -_-...:P) I do want to give the defense strategy the time it deserves. So, I hope that's okay and thanks. :)

No worries. I had to forgo some calculus to make room for that attack strategy haha.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “JC Denton” ().

Question to Sailboat.

Your sticky bombs would be traveling a bit in water, I imagine. Do you think the water would unstickify the bomb enough to keep it from sticking on a metal, moving boat?
      Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. John 3:16[COLOR="Teal"] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [SIZE="1"]The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us, "please do not feed the animals" because, “the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.”

Go figure.[/SIZE]
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][COLOR="Yellow"]~[/COLOR]Nayru Awards![COLOR="Yellow"]~[/COLOR][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Most Mature
      Most Like Lando[/COLOR]

Post by “Midna Fan” ()

Post was deleted, no further information available.
      Alright guys. As soon as this post is up, I'm going to start working on the defense strategy. However, today Alabama is getting hit by some pretty bad storms and tornados (so bad that we were let out of school at 12:25 and that's why I'm writing this now :DD). So, in case we lose power, and thus our internet service, before I can post the defense strategy--and if the power doesn't come on before I hit the sack--it should most definitly be up tomorrow at the latest. Thanks. :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Hey guys, just as a head's up, I've had the strategy written up for most of the day (and we haven't lost power yet! :DD), but I'm waiting for one of my allies to respond to a PM I sent him. I need to see what he says before I can publish the defense because it will affect the troops totals I have in place. As such, you'll have to wait just a little longer for it (I've been waiting most of the afternoon for his response mind you -_-). So, hopefully he'll get back to me soon, otherwise I'll have to post it tomorrow. Sorry about this. :(
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kaiser Conman21100” ().

Alright guys, I never got a message back from my ally so, for the sake of getting this game going again, I'm just going to post my strategy as is. You guys have waited long enough so...here it goes! :DD

:mastahsword: O_O THE DEFENSE OF BISMARCK!!! O_O :mastahsword:

TROOPS:

Discord:

-25 Silver Spearmen
      -25 Red Samurai
      -25 Gold Archers
      -25 Yellow Energists
      -15 Energy Musketeers

Total: 115

Conman:

-450 Soldiers

Total: 450

Grand Total: 565

SUPPLIES:
      -10 of Conman’s Ironclad Warships
      -5 of Conman’s Steam-Powered Battle Wagons
      -Everything in Discord and I’s supply lists.

STRATEGY:

Note: There will be 10 of Conman’s Soldiers on every Ironclad Warship and thus 100 Soldiers will be dispersed throughout all the ships.

Phase 1: “What’s that off the port bow?”

Due to past conflicts with Sailboat and our recent engagements with him in Whiterun, our forces in Bismarck are on high alert. Also, our ships are naturally scouting the outer bay in order to spot any approaching enemy forces that might come by sea. Note also, that an early warning of the attacking forces might have come from Markarth, where the enemy will be passing by from Lolth and thus be spotted by our troops, by this time and will also cause our troops in Bismarck to be prepared for an imminent attack.

As such, and with the inclusion that we have had to deal with Sailboat’s chameleons before and would thus have some idea of what to look for, our troops might spot these forces before they have a chance to do any damage. If this is the case, then the ships in the bay, the cannons on Bismarck’s walls that are pointed towards the sea, the Steam-Powered Battle Wagons in the city, and the Soldiers on the ships will all open fire on these enemy forces.

However, if we do not spot these forces, then we shall continue on as normal until open conflict begins.

Phase 2: “So…oneth by land…”

Because of our sentries places in the outlying countryside of Bismarck, plus a possibly even earlier warning from our troops in Markarth you would have seen the enemy army approaching from Lolth as mentioned above, our forces in Bismarck should have good knowledge of an imminent battle and certainly of an approaching army from the South.

With this knowledge, four of Conman’s Ironclad Warships will sail up the straight towards Markarth (Note: I’m talking about that river-like sliver of water that stretched from Bismarck towards Markarth). Using the knowledge gained from our sentries, these ships will open fire upon the approaching enemy forces and continue to fire on the enemy during the entire time that they are approaching Bismarck. Since our ships are firing Happy-Death Bombs, the enemy forces, and especially the enemy troops carrying “sticky bombs” or the like, will have to deal with the resulting explosions from the Greek Fire in our bombs lighting their explosives. (Note: thanks to the advanced warning of the enemy’s approach, these four ships should also be free of any “sticky-bombs” from Sailboat’s chameleons since they would be well out of the bay and heading up the river before the chameleons could reach them). If any resistance is met, the troops on these ships will open fire on them as best they can and otherwise stay safely below deck while the ships continue to attack.

Note that the enemy will encounter no resistance in the tunnels mentioned in Sailboat’s strategy (I really didn’t even know we had tunnels there :DD).

Now, with the advanced warning, the troops in Bismarck should be well prepared for the approaching enemy and be lined along the walls of the city. The cannons pointed towards the countryside will open fire on these approaching forces and all missile units (Soldiers, Gold Archers, Yellow Energists, and Energy Musketeers) will also open fire on the enemy. Note that because our cannons are firing Happy-Death Bombs, the enemy and any of its forces carrying “sticky-bombs” or the like, will have to deal with explosion caused by the Greek Fire in our bombs lighting up their explosives. All melee units will be in the city and prepared to deal with whatever forces are able to make it through the walls in the next phase. These melee units will also be helped by “barricades” created by my Steam-Powered Battle Wagons in the streets.

Note that some of the ships in the bay, the five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons, and some missile units and a good bit of the melee units in the city will be focused on especially taking down the Basan and Maszcheck as best they can. They will primarily be hitting these hero units with everything they’ve got.

Phase 3: “In the name of the Fatherland!”

Now, in this phase it is important to note that since our cannons and ships are firing Happy-Death Bombs, the water in the bay should be soaked in flames. Since our Ironclad Warships are…well…clad in iron, they should be generally safe from these flames. However, any of Sailboat’s crocs and Lizardmen entering the bay, especially if they are laden with “sticky-bombs,” should be unable to pass through these walls of flames that would be making up most of the bay and, if they try, should blow up due to those “sticky-bombs.” Any of these forces that do get through will be targeted by my forces and troops on the ships.

Also, because of the walls of flames from the Happy-Death Bombs, the wooden sloops that attempt to come into the bay, especially the ones filled with Greek Fire and incendiary bombs, should have a fun time burning up and exploding. If any do get through, our ships will fire at them as best they can.

Upon taking control of the sea, our ships will fire upon the enemy army attacking the city by land…and do so relentlessly. At the same time, our Battle Wagons will also join in using their fire-power towards taking out the enemy coming by land.

Phase 4: “Death from below!”

With a possible heads up due to sentries, my forces may know of the approaching pterodagolytes. Whether they do or not, upon seeing them approaching the city, a good portion of our ranged troops will focus their fire on these enemy forces in the skies. With previous experience against these types of enemy troops, our forces should have a somewhat easier time than before when it comes to shooting them down. Upon ridding ourselves of these troops, our ranged troops shall return to firing upon the enemies on the ground.

If the enemy does break though the walls of the city, our Battle Wagons and melee forces will engage in combat with them using the troop layout as described in the NOTES section below. If we have not already done so, we shall continue to fire upon the Maszsheck until it is destroyed. We shall attempt to kill all enemy troops who attack and we shall defend the city at all costs.

NOTES:

1) Discord’s troops will fight in a pattern of Silver Spearmen first, who are great defenders, and then Red Samurai next, who are great offensive fighters. Since the ranged troops will be on the walls of Bismarck, the rest of his troops will be there. If they do join with the rest of Discord’s melee forces, then they will have all of his ranged units placed behind the Red Samurai. These ranged units include the Gold Archers, who are great archers, the Yellow Energists, who are specialized in energy magic, and the Energy Musketeers, who have accurate and energy based shots using their muskets.

2) There will be no retreat.

3) All of our troops have had prior experience with Sailboat, and somewhat with Gamzee, and thus should have a some knowledge of their general tactics.

4) Conman’s Soldiers will switch to using their swords if they must go into melee combat with the enemy.

5) Again, all ships, cannons, and Battle Wagons will be firing Happy-Death Bombs which are an combination of Greek Fire and gunpowder and thus very deadly, explosive, and long-burning.

6) The enemy forces traveling from Markarth should be in range of the four Ironclad Warships traveling up the river since the road, at least according to the Skyrim map, appears to be alongside that river.

6) This is particularly important: it should be noted that saving Bismarck is only a bonus objective in our efforts for defense. Our primary objective is, first and foremost, to kill as many enemy troops as possible. If we do save Bismarck, that will only icing on the cake.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post was edited 4 times, last by “Kaiser Conman21100” ().

Wow, Bismarck is gonna be dust by the time you guys finish fighting over it.

This is like the third or fourth attack on the area. xD

Can't wait to watch Midna Fan mop up everyone with his superior numbers, too; if this keeps up both sides will grind each other down until he has a shitload more troops than anyone in the game. :P

[11:32:44 PM] jordan: AM I THE WHY OF THE THINGS OR AM THE THINGS THE WHY OF I

Battle For Solitude/Bismarck

Using the cover of night, Gamzee's forces stealthily traverse across the Reach to Solitude. With the advantage of being high above their enemy on the cliff face, Gamzee and his troops managed to make it all the way past Markarth. The dragon Mhazshek is detected by Conman (it's a fucking dragon) and is fired upon by the warships. The warships quickly take out the 25 Lich along with all 220 of the zombies. Mhazshek doesn't go down without a fight and manages to destroy one of the warships and overturn another, but he is soon defeated by the other two warships and falls to his death in the valley. His body conveniently blocks the passage back to Solitude and the warships begin to move the large beast.

Meanwhile, the 50 chameleons attempt to sabotage Conman's warships. They successfully jam the cannons of the first two warships but are spotted while traversing to the third warship. Upon realising they're detected, the chameleons continue to carry out their mission in the attempt of downing a boat before they are wiped out. They transfer as many bombs to the third ship and then are struck by one of Conman's cannons on the mountain slopes. The force of the explosion does massive damage to the warship causing it to sink, all 50 of the chameleons are killed during the great explosion, but at least they went out with a bang. (Shitty puns ftw!)

Gamzee's forces rendezvous with Sailboat's and what was left of the army of Skyrim. They hear a deafening explosion in the distance. The troops march towards Bismarck where they are heavily attacked by the defenders and the last two warships behind them. They are hit by the cannons and a small explosion caused by the sticky bombs erupts within the troops. They make it up the slope losing a large amount of crocs and with the Basan taking heavy damage whilst distracting the warships. The crocs barricade the tunnels connecting Solitude to the outside world. The lizardmen and warriors launch their remaining sticky bombs at the gate and just withstands the attack. The dwarven centurions proceed to knock down the gate with brute force and moments later the gate is down and the attackers charge into Bismarck.

During the time it took for Sailboat's naval reinforcements to arrive, the two warships that had been down at Markarth had returned. The big crocs and lizardmen are obstructed by a large wall of fire caused by the explosion in the early morning. This prevents the sloops from passing, but luckily for the crocs and the lizardmen their staff-slings are in range of the warships. With the help of the Basan they slowly, but surely take down the warships. By the time there is only one warship left, Sailboat's sloops have a direct passage through the fire to the last warship. The sloops sail into the bay where they sail around the warship. With the added force of the sloops, the warship quickly goes down, but it manages to take 5 sloops along with it.

The pterodoglytes swoop in with their shadowspheres to create confusion amongst the missile units. Quite a few of the pterodoglytes are shot down, but they achieve their goal of blinding and confusing their opponents. The Lizardmen and Warriors then stand a chance against the superior of skills of the archers, energists and musketeers, and take out a large portion of the defending units. Once the shadowspheres' effects wear off, the defenders aim for the Lich to stop them from re-animating the soldiers, but as soon as they are preoccupied they are flanked by Gamzee's wraiths. With the element of surprise, the large amount of wraiths make quick work of the missile units, but not without losing some lich in the process. The remaining troops storm through the streets of Bismarck where they are intercepted by one of the battle wagons and Discord's forces. The battle wagon instantly kills one of the dwarven centurions with such force that it flew across the street. Before they have time to reload the battle wagon though the other Dwarven centurions crush the battle wagon under the weight of their large metal fists. They employ this strategy with the other battle wagons in the street until there are no more dwarven centurions and no more battle wagons left. During this time Discord and Conman's troops come into hand-to-hand battle with the attackers. The attackers rush the enemy, forcing Conman's soldiers specifically to use their swords. The pterodoglytes swoop in and break up Discord's defensive ranks to allow easier attacks from the Sailboat and Gamzee. After many hours of fighting the war is over. The attackers have won.

Remaining Troops

Sailboat
      - 125 Big Crocs
      - 175 Lizardmen
      - 90 Naval lizardmen
      - 75 Pterogdolytes
      - 15 sloops (don't know if these were mass produced, but I'll put it in anyway)

Gamzee
      - 50 Lich
      - 25 Skeletons
      - 25 Ghouls
      - 80 Wraiths

Conman and Discord
      - Zilch

Notes:
      - What I took from Sailboat's plan was that only Gamzee's forces were passing by Markarth. This seemed to make the most sense as he only referred to Gamzee's forces during that part of the plan and Sailboat owns both Whiterun and Dawnstar so he would have no need to go by Markarth.
      - It's a shame DWGM was in this battle as it might have turned out differently. In the end it all ran so smoothly for the attackers because so few of Gamzee's forces died on the way to Markarth.
      - If you have any complaints I won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow morning. I haven't revised the results because I'm tired and it's late (hence the poor grammar), so they're may be some things which don't coincide with either of your plans, but when both of the battle plans are this large it's hard to get through it all perfectly.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Sansa Stark” ().

^ Well, while it's disapointing that we lost Bismarck (:-(), we still kicked some butt in this battle. 81% of Sailboat's troops and 60% of Gamzee's troops are pretty darn good casualty rates if I do say so myself. :DD So, unless Discord and/or Sailboat have any complaints, I'm good with these results. Thanks for modding this MB. :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Kaiser Conman21100” ().

I have two issues:

My air strike was supposed to happen before the initial attack started in order to blind the missile units. This is an integral part to the strategy because I knew that my siege was gonna get raped by these guys. This was supposed to happen right before the invasion, just when the siege camp got within range. And maybe I didn't state this clear enough, but they were only bombarding the missile units with shadow spheres. On the second and subsequent runs they were to bombard the main part of the city.

Secondly, maybe I was unclear on this, but the Chameleons were supposed to arrive at the Bismark bays waaaaay before anyone else to disable the cannons. It technically should have been a sneak attack on its own, my apologies for that, but they were supposed to get there and disable the cannons hours before the main attack force arrived.

Also, I don't really know what's going on in the fourth paragraph. I never said I had one specific ship that was loaded with grenades or anything. The only thing the sloops carried was greek fire. The sticky bombs were being held by the lizardmen in the ocean and since I specifically mentioned a staggered formation, a chain reaction or anything of the sort would not occur.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “JC Denton” ().

Clarification.

We ARE staying on day 44 until ZU's back up and normal, correct?

Also, nothing against you, DWGM, I don't mind you at all, BUT, if you're NOT coming back....

Project: Take control of the Lloth Kingdom (1/10)
      Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. John 3:16[COLOR="Teal"] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [SIZE="1"]The food stamp program, part of the Department of Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also part of the Department of Agriculture, asks us, "please do not feed the animals" because, “the animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves.”

Go figure.[/SIZE]
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][COLOR="Yellow"]~[/COLOR]Nayru Awards![COLOR="Yellow"]~[/COLOR][/COLOR]
      Most Like Lando[/COLOR]

I'm back. I have had a bitch ton if work and have had to say to myself, "I can't go on ZU till I am done. I can't go on ZU till I am done."

So Gamzee is attacking a guard base eh? Well my defense is pretty simple.

Defense of Guard Base

Troops:

x40 Male Drow Warriors
      x10 Female Drow Warriors

Plan:

I don't know what the odds are of my troops detecting Gamzee's water-boys is but as this is a guard station they should be alert. If they do detect them it will be interesting. The first thing that would be done is send alert across the kingdom to the gates and other watch towers, which would take away about five male troops. I know Gamzee can fly but my troops do not. So unless they encounter the enemy while they are walking out the door they are gone. Next up is for them to pinpoint exactly where the majority of them are hiding/lurking. Once that is taken care of they will try and encircle them until they enclose the enemy. At that point they engage on full combat, killing (I think it's still killing, even though they are undead) anything they can before they try to escape.

I assume that because this is not an actual siege or anything they will try to escape as quickly as possible so if they do escape my troops would try and chase them until they reach the border.

If the majority group has been exterminated and the others have not fled yet then the survivors would go on a rampage attempting to kill anything they can before it kills them or leaves. And of course if the battle goes on long enough troops from surrounding areas would arrive.

Reinforcements:

x35 Drow Male Warriors
      x35 Drow Feamle Warriors

Then the previous strategy of just rampaging will continue until everyone is dead or the threat leaves.

Equipment:
      Drow Enchanted Dark Weapons (these are empowered when not in light, which is my entire kingdom)
      Poison Miniature Crossbows (If these hit an enemy troop they enemy basically falls asleep after a couple of minutes)
      Glad to see you back, DWGM. I hate it when somebody leaves (taking their bases helps a LITTLE with the pain, but yeah ;) ).

Modding of the Sneak attack on DWGM on day 42!

The vampires and wraiths go out from their kingdom over yonder to the Kingdom of the Drow (which, canonically, would be quite underground. Maybe DWGM is saying the real kingdom is the capital, which is underground?), the vampires in bat form, and the wraiths all spectrally and barrel-carrying-like. In Gamzee's strat it doesn't say anything about the vampires going out beforehand, and it also sounds like they leave at the same time, so that's what I'm going off of.

Phase 1:
      The vampire bats fly around a bunch, the drow guards remark to each other as idly as a drow gets about how there seem to be a lot of bats out tonight, and pretty much don't do anything about it. The vampires get a good idea of what the kingdom looks like, and even got a pretty good mental map of the fortress closest to Xerrathrox and the main entrance hall/tunnel/whatever of the Capital. They then go home after travelin' around the kingdom.

Phase 2:
      The wraiths float all specrally around the mountain, swaggin' along with their barrels, and try to move slowly once they see the guard towers.

They get past the guards and make some pretty good time getting to the nearest fortress they see, considering them tryin' to be all stealthy-swag-like, but alas....one lags behind, AND is a pansy when it comes to lifting a barrel of tainted water. He's sloshin' that stuff around all crap-swag-like and a guard hears the tiny, miniscule splash of approximately three ounces of water over by the mountain, and sees the wraith somewhat struggling with the barrel. He sounds the alarm and everyone's like "Ah, somebody's attacking" all calm-ish-like. They then prepare and go searchin' around for the intruders, trying to communicate with each other as much as possible throughout the search.
      This makes it significantly harder for the other nine wraiths to get inside the fortress unnoticed, which would have been near-impossible to do anyway, so they leave their barrels as close to the fortress as they can while still being quick and stealthy, then they fly through the ground and mountain back home.
      The pansy wraith is shot with about two dozen crossbow bolts, and dies from the bolt impacts and penetration instantly. The barrel the wraith was carrying is dropped and spills all off the side of the mountain, a drow gives some of the water to an animal to taste test it. It seems fine, but they keep it around for a while and, after about an hour, the animal starts vomiting fiercely, then coughs up some blood and dies. They then report all of this everywhere and, after discovering nine other barrels, taste-check those with animals, and they, too die. BUT....not after a small party of five drow come back to the fortress all thirsty and try it. The five drow would normally be suspicious of trickery and murderous intent by their fellow drow, but they were truly all too thirsty to care; they drank, went off, felt bad, and died off in their little hunting cave.

End totals:
      DWGM LOSES 5 male drow.

Gamzee LOSES 1 wraith due to its stupidity, pansiness, poor swag skillz, and clumsiness.

Gamzee's army and commanders now have a rough map drawn by the vampire scouts of DWGM's land, and a rough map of the fortress closest to Gamzee's kingdom.

Go figure.[/SIZE]
      Most Like Lando[/COLOR]

Sailboat wrote:

I have two issues:

My air strike was supposed to happen before the initial attack started in order to blind the missile units. This is an integral part to the strategy because I knew that my siege was gonna get raped by these guys. This was supposed to happen right before the invasion, just when the siege camp got within range. And maybe I didn't state this clear enough, but they were only bombarding the missile units with shadow spheres. On the second and subsequent runs they were to bombard the main part of the city.

Secondly, maybe I was unclear on this, but the Chameleons were supposed to arrive at the Bismark bays waaaaay before anyone else to disable the cannons. It technically should have been a sneak attack on its own, my apologies for that, but they were supposed to get there and disable the cannons hours before the main attack force arrived.

Also, I don't really know what's going on in the fourth paragraph. I never said I had one specific ship that was loaded with grenades or anything. The only thing the sloops carried was greek fire. The sticky bombs were being held by the lizardmen in the ocean and since I specifically mentioned a staggered formation, a chain reaction or anything of the sort would not occur.

1. Changed. You lost a few more bird-guys because of this, but it meant saving a lot of your lizardmen.

2. I still made it come first (well at the same time as Gamzee's troops moving). It made more sense to write about Gamzee's forces arriving first before your sneak on the warships. I made sure these two are unrelated and don't effect each other (unless there's something I'm missing). Just to clarify, the chameleons were spotted which triggered the first explosion, not Gamzee's army arriving.

3. Changed. You've got 90 naval lizardmen and 15 sloops as well as 100 more crocs and 75 more regular lizardmen.

Kingdom: The Conarian Empire (The Fatherland)
      Acquired Territories: None
      Day: 46
      Capital: Conmanstinople
      Army Name: The Conarian Wehrmacht
      Category: Industrial; Maritime; Human;
      Declared Allies: Discord (Pack’s Domain); MidnaFan (Candyland)
      Declared Enemies: Sailboat (Hasskir Swamplands); Gamzee (Xerrathrox)

Troops:
      -321 Soldiers

Total: 321

Kaiserliche Marine:
      -8 Ironclad Warships
      -S.M.S. Derfflinger [Hero Unit-A Larger Version of the Standard Ironclad Warship.]

Total: 9

Armored Weapons:
      -5 Steam-Powered Battle Wagons

Total: 5

Siege Weapons:
      -2 Cannons on Wheeled Carts (On Loan To MidnaFan)

Total: 2

Recruitment:
      -20 Soldiers

Total: 20

Supplies:
      -Happy-Death Bombs
      -Long Swords
      -Muskets

Schematics:
      -Cannon
      -Dwarven Centurions
      -Greek Fire Grenades
      -Happy Death Bomb
      -Ironclad Steamship
      -Ironclad Warship
      -Musket
      -Steam Locomotive
      -Steam-Powered Battle Wagon

Technologies:
      -Gunpowder
      -Steam Power

Foreign Policy Initiatives:
      -Anti-Foreign Naval Superiority Doctrine--States that any and all nations who actively pursue the development or construction of a naval fleet that in anyway seeks to outmatch that of the Kaiserliche Marine (Imperial Navy) shall be looked on as an enemy of the Conarian state and their actions shall be seen as aggressions towards our country.
      -No Fly-Zone Doctrine--States that a “no fly-zone” shall be instated in all territories under control of the Conarian Empire and any objects spotted in our skies that are not given prior permission to enter our borders shall be shot down on sight with no questions asked.

Projects:
      - [DOUBLE TIME] Help Discord’s Troops Make Conaria’s Soldiers’ Weaponry Stronger With Red Pack Technology (2/6) [Note that this is a project that Discord started but I am going to be finishing.]
      -Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (4/6)

Projects Put On Hold:
      -None

Completed Projects:
      -Construct Stone Walls Around All Cities And Their Ports (16/16)--Completed Day 26
      -Convert Greek Fire Grenades Into Happy-Death Bombs (4/4)--Completed Day 42
      -Design Schematics For Cannons (4/4)--Completed Day 8
      -Design Schematics For Ironclad Steamships (4/4)--Completed Day 8
      -Design Schematics For Ironclad Warships [A Combination of the Ironclad Steamship Schematics and the Cannon Schematics] (2/2)--Completed Day 10
      -Design Schematics For Muskets (4/4)--Completed Day 12
      -Design Schematics For Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6) [A Combination of the Steam Locomotive Schematics and the Cannon Schematics with the Addition of Not Needing Railroad Tracks to Move]--Completed Day 40
      -Design Water Mines (2/2)--Completed Day 20
      -Install Cannons On The Walls of Conmanstinople (2/2)--Completed Day 32
      -Mass Produce And Set-Up Water Mines Around The Conarian Archipelago (7/7)--Completed Day 28
      -Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 14
      -Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 14
      -Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 26
      -Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 34
      -Mass Produce Five Ironclad Warships (6/6)--Completed Day 38
      -Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6)--Completed 44
      -Mass Produce Five Steam-Powered Battle Wagons (6/6)--Completed 46
      -Mass Produce Four Cannons On Wheeled Carts (2/2)--Completed Day 18
      -Mass Produce Greek Fire Grenades For Both General Use and Use in Cannons (6/6)--Completed Day 36
      -Mass Produce Muskets (6/6)--Completed Day 16
      -Recruit the K.M.S. Bismarck (4/4)--Completed Day 20
      -Recruit the S.M.S. Derfflinger (4/4)--Completed Day 30
      -Repair All Former Fortifications of the City of Bismarck [Includes Walls, Cannons, and Infrastructure] (9/9)--Completed Day 32
      -Research New Technology—Steam Power (4/4)--Completed Day 4
      -Research New Technology--Gunpowder (4/4)--Completed Day 4
      -Train All Soldiers To Be Proficient At Fighting While On Naval Vessels (2/2)--Completed Day 22
      -Train All Soldiers To Be Proficient At Using Muskets (4/4)--Completed Day 18

Log:

KAISER SMASH!!! >-<

MEIN SOLDIERS!!! :( WEEP ON THIS DAY! WEEP FOR YOUR FATHERLAND! WEEP BECAUSE THE SOUTHERN ALLIANCE, MADE UP BY THAT TERRIBLE SHOGUN SAILBOAT AND THE LORD OF THE DEAD GAMZEE, HAVE NOT ONLY INVADED, BUT ALSO TAKEN OUR WONDEROUS CITY OF BISMARCK IN SKYMANSTINOPLE!!! O_O LISTEN TO THE BANDS PLAY ON THIS DAY OF INFAMY MEIN SOLDIERS…LISTEN TO THEM PLAY FOR YOUR FALLEN COMRADES…:-(

Mein soldiers! We have completed our second batch of five Steam-Powered battle Wagons! O_O Everyday our power grows mightier, and now, with help from our ally and comrade Lord Discord, our troops shall become even stronger when it comes to using their most basic weapon--the sword. :mastahsword:

-Kaiser Conman21100

@ DISCORD:

Hey, I hope you don’t mind but I made the project you started to help imbue my Soldiers’ weapons with Red Pack technology into one of my own. So, I took the two days you put forth to completing that project and added them to mine so that I only need to do four more days of research to complete it. This way, you don’t have to continue doing that project and instead can work on something of your own for Day 46 in its place. :)

To Comrade Discord of Pack’s Domain,

Greetings my friend! :) I would like to thank you for your help in making our soldiers even stonger when it comes to engagements they enter when they must use melee combat. We hope that in the future, when our troops fight alongside each other in the field of battle, this will be something beneficial for all of us.

Sincerely,
      Kaiser Conman21100
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kaiser Conman21100” ().