Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Legends of Zelda Windwalker Review

Heads up!

Zelda Universe is now on Discord! Join the server: http://discord.gg/zeldauniverse

• hey guys so im jsut here to post my review of the Windlwaker. although i am a zelda fan what you are left with on this big ugly disk is nothing but a very unsatisfying single player campaign.

Graphics: 3/10
    seriously wtf nitendo theres too much water and everything looks like a polygon its sh**. it looks like a cartoon for babies and CMON LINK CAN'T SWIM?! ugly graphics.

Story: 9/10
    is very original for legend of zelda series but i cant quite comprehend how much better of a game this could have been if the graphics weren't so god awful.

Gameplay: 5/10
    k so this game is way too easy. i had to purposely die just to see the gameover screen, honestly even doing a 3 heart run challenge adds 0 challenge to this game, you're lucky to get hit by anything. git gud ninterdo. also the puzzles can be sloved by scrubs who don't even play video games. take inspiration from dark souls. gg zelda developers.

Music: 6/10
    nothing really stands out minus the overworld theme but it had to be ruined that this game takes place in an ocean that link cant even swim in, why is he a pirate again????

Replay Value: 2/10
    lack of challenge, no collectibles, and a good story don't exactly scream for you to come back for another playthrough minus that u get links pojamas at the end of the first playthrough. be like demon's souls and up the difficulty, jeese. very poor single player champagne.

Online: 0/10
    if you were expecting any online guess again, nintendo forgot togive the gamecube the internet support other modern consoles have... why? no deathmatch? capture the ocarina? couple hundred points a pop?

Overall: 4/10
    very disappointing game and if you're a true zelda fan, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME!
  • !0/!0 would read again

Dance puppetboy if you do a good job
    Then they'll want you again, give it all that you got
    Show them the joy and the pain and the ending
    Then do it again and we'll all start pretending
    To pay more attention to what's aforementioned
    As you bob your head 'cause you're not even listening.
    A very small few of you even get meanings
    But laugh, clownboy, laugh 'cause it's always so pleasing
  • Legends of the Zelda wrote:

git gud ninterdo. also the puzzles can be sloved by scrubs who don't even play video games. gg zelda developers.

be like demon's souls and up the difficulty, jeese. very poor single player champagne.

Online: 0/10
    no deathmatch? capture the ocarina? couple hundred points a pop?

Ikr? We're is deathmatch?? git gud

I ogree. Legends of Zedla Windwaker sucks.

I didnt evan get a single player champagne, skrubs at Nintendo. Where's my champagne, Nintendo??
  • Also you can't even walk on wind, what is the point of "Wind walker" when it jsut makes you sail around lost you have to even change the winds direction before doing anything.

I read this review from IGM - Don't play

North to the mountain, South to the witches' marsh, West into woods of deep, East upon the desert sea. And in the midst here gallivants a new hero, awakened to a new adventure.

The post was edited 3 times, last by gladefinder ().