Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Store
Wiki
    • Normal
    General Dreaming
    • Last night I dreamed I was at the grocery store when I heard a familiar voice. It was Markiplier. He sat by a stack of coffeepackages and was about to eat lunch in the middle of the store. I left him alone and bought my own lunch. On my way back I thought I could at least ask him if I could join in, so I did and he accepted me. I left to have a fangirl-moment and bought a cup of coffee. When I got back all his friends were there. His girlfriend too but she had gone primal. She could only talk using grunts and she tried to steal my coffee. Mark said she had grown obsessed with coffee. They threw a ball to distract her and she ran after it on all 4 like a chimp, then she came back and climbed on top of a shelf and sat there chewing the ball.
      This was all perfectly normal for some reason.

We talked for a while but then I forgot English. I started my sentences with a few English words but then they turned into Swedish so Mark just looked at me with a confused expression. I tried and tried to speak English but it just got worse so I shut up instead.
      His girlfriend came back and gave me a glowing tennisball. In fact, everyone got a ball. Then she threw one away to go fetch it but she hit a banana and the banana broke. The staff saw it and was absolutely furious. He yelled at her that she had to eat the banana.

Then some monsters showed up. They were grocery phantoms and they looked like black ghosts with a huge, white glowing eyeball in the center of their faces. They chased us around in a true Scooby Doo-spirit accompanied by music. We had to collect certain items and buy them in order to be left alone.
      Everyone vanished except for Mark. He invited me to go with him on a vacation around Europe since everyone was missing and he didn't want to be alone.
      So we went to France (but it looked more like Italy) and looked at this huge mansion located on a private island that was for sale. It was absolutely stunning and the nature around it was glorious. The only thing that was bad was an old abandoned mine on a neighbouring island. It really messed with the view.
      We looked around and Mark was thinking of buying it. And I thought I could live there even though he never made that offer. I was kinda like Alan Harper from 2½ men in this dream. I figured I could leech on Mark.
      "I remained too much inside my head and ended up loosing my mind"

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • Ever heard of a puppyfish? Me neither, but in last nights dream I saw one.
      I was at a green house filled with fish tanks. I found a tank with the puppyfish in the center of the building. It had the face of a puppy on a fish's body. It was completely covered with furr and it was white with brown spots all over its body.
      It had the mind of a puppy so it was awfully social and cuddly. I petted it alot but it's owner said I couldn't do that because it hated it. I kept petting it because it clearly liked it.

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • I had a really awful dream last night. I won't get into too much details because I simply don't want to recall every detail in it.

I was at the vet and had just put down Nelissa. They wanted to keep her for a few days. They didn't tell me why but griefstruck as I was, I allowed it.
      A few days lated I received a package in the mail. They had sent me one of her legs. A few days later they sent me her body and a few days after that I got her head.
      I called them and asked what kind of sick game they played and they said they experimented on grieving pet-owners. They tried to measure something. And that was it.

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • Miss Poe wrote:

I had a really awful dream last night. I won't get into too much details because I simply don't want to recall every detail in it.

I was at the vet and had just put down Nelissa. They wanted to keep her for a few days. They didn't tell me why but griefstruck as I was, I allowed it.
      A few days lated I received a package in the mail. They had sent me one of her legs. A few days later they sent me her body and a few days after that I got her head.
      I called them and asked what kind of sick game they played and they said they experimented on grieving pet-owners. They tried to measure something. And that was it.
      I would most certainly wake up screaming if I dreamt something like this ;-; that's horrible.

I've had nightmares about my dead pets before, that's definitely the worst kind for me =/
    • FrozenDragon wrote:

Miss Poe wrote:

I had a really awful dream last night. I won't get into too much details because I simply don't want to recall every detail in it.

I would most certainly wake up screaming if I dreamt something like this ;-; that's horrible.
      I've had nightmares about my dead pets before, that's definitely the worst kind for me =/
      Yeah nightmares about dead pets are among the worst dreams. The worst kind to me is when you get them back and then they die again in a horrible way so you get your happiness replaced by despair.

Last night I dreamed I was going on some kind of trip with a friend of mine and some random people. We stopped at a camp in the woods and was offered something to eat. I mixed in a pudding made of vanilla and almonds in a veggie pie that was full of onions and lime. On top of that I poured a sauce that was supposed to be a garlic sauce but it tasted like goat cheese. I remember the flavours and it was the worst lunch I've ever had. But I was forced to eat it anyway.

Then I had another dream where I was stargazing with my crush. We cuddled a bit and talked nonsense, but then he started shrinking. He became the size of a baby and then he got up and said he had to get back to his girlfriend.

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • I dreamed about todays Christmas celebration. There were a bunch of rich kids here for some reason and they behaved as if they were better than me and my family. I wanted to kick them out but I wasn't allowed to because "they're just children".
      I also had got 2 kittens as a Christmas gift.

Then it was summer and I was riding a bike. I encountered a neighbours big cat, it was the size of a maine coon. I followed it because I wanted to know who owned it. But the cat lead me deeper and deeper into the village until all households was behind me. I didn't know where we were but I remembered some places from previous dreams.
      On one road I once had a dream several years ago that I found my brother frozen to death. On another road I once dreamed that I went fishing (I think I had that dream last spring or last winter).

Now the cat was gone and I encountered a lake. I had to leave my bike behind and walked on stones on the shore to get past. The lake was full of dead, rottening fish which meant the lake was heavily polluted.
      On the other side a friend (Michaela) suddenly joined me. She was only 14 in this dream though.
      We walked along a path and there were old, abandoned buildings around us. They were hundreds of years old and had most likely been used to store hay or animals.

We met a man who carried 2 tuxedos. I said hi to him and he just looked at me and kept walking. He came out of a bigger building and we went in. Then I remembered I had a dream about that place before. In that dream I was there with S and it was some kind of drug lab. A whole bunch of people wanted to kill us so we fled for our lives. It was an awful dream. I think I had it last spring.

That memory made me realize history was about to repeat itself. And sure enough, it was an illegal factory where they had child workers make fake branded clothing.
      The man we passed by sounded the alarm so we had to run. I told Michaela we had to run but she didn't get it. She just stood there so I ran away on my own.
      I entered a summer house area, my aunts area to be specific, and suddenly I was a freakin' master at parkour. I was quick and effective, the chasers didn't stand a chance. At first. But then I figured everyone who lived in this area was connected to this illegal factory. It didn't matter where I ran, someone was always going to rat on me so I had to hide where noone could see me.
      I found a small underground box that serves as a primal fridge. I closed myself in there and through a small hole I could see Michaela do the same thing. I realized I had looped around back to where I started.
      I heard dogs coming, sniffing for us and I knew we were screwed.
      That's when I woke up.

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • ^ Yeah that one is a real pain in the ass. :S

Last night I had a pretty bad dream. I think I was working at a hospital. In real life it was my local health center but now it had been upgraded to a hospital. I dunno what I did, it was pretty confusing.

I was on an unfamiliar floor that was solely for therapists. Nobody was there and I was supposed to wait for someone but I needed to use a bathroom.
      I found one in which there was a bathtub and a toilet in the center of the room. And then there was a smaller room next to it but I didn't look inside.
      I did number 2 and looked for a sink afterwards. There was none so I looked in the smaller room.
      A woman was taking a bath in there and she looked at me with her eyes saying "yeah, I know what you just did. It was pretty gross you know".
      I wanted to sink through the floor.

Later on I told my mom about it and she laughed so hard so she cried.
      Then a dog came. My parents had adopted it recently. It had a crossbow and it was aiming for us. It tried to shoot my mom but she took cover behind a corner. Instead it shot me 3 times in my thigh.
      I was brought to the hospital and they were taking me in for surgery.
      I wasn't comfortable with that, I didn't trust the nurses so I asked my mom to leave a camera in the OR.
      Afterwards I watched it and it was horrible. The nurses had stripped me completely naked and then they made fun of the way I look.
      They invited others to come and see as well, both men and women, and they all had a good laugh at me. They pointed out what made me ugly and disgusting. I felt like a circus freak.

I called them out on this afterwards. They just laughed it off and said I needed to hear it.
      I got so angry that I actually locked them all into a room with the intention to set it on fire. But something distracted me.

There were many dreams within this dream but this is all I can remember right now.

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • You're dreams are really starting to freak me out @Miss Poe!

I had a dream last night where I was playing a demo of Breath of the Wild in Bunnings (a hardware store in Australia) and I was really enjoying it. I was exploring with my beloved Wolf Link and we came across a Bokoblin camp. Wolf Link charged ahead and started attacking the enemies whilst I prepared to blow up there camp. I shot an arrow at an explosive barrel and the Bokoblins died, along with Wolf Link. I got so upset when the only remains of my companion was his head. ;-;
    • A few days ago I dreamed that I lived in a really modern house. It was like a mansion, it had digital locks and gates and all. But I didn't like it because the style was so boxy and minimalistic. So I decided to go outside for a moment. I still lived where I live now, it was just a different house.
      But when I walked downstairs I saw a bunch of birds in the forest right outside the door and they all were staring at me. They followed every move I made and never looked away. They didn't even make a sound. It was creepy so I got hesitant to leave the house. I was afraid they would attack me. But then I heard a crow behind me. It sat on a step and looked at me. I said "what are you doing here?" and then it attacked me. It pecked me everywhere and after some struggle I caught it.

It was a real fighter, it kept wriggling in my hands. I had a tight grip of it's beak but I had to let it go to unlock and open the door. I typed in the code: 8808 but was denied access. I knew it was the right code so I tried multiple times while the damn bird kept pecking me. At last I was granted access so I threw the bird out through the door and locked myself in again.

That was it. I wondered though why the code was 8808 of all combinations. It would make more sense to have one of my actual codes. But today it hit me. It's the birth year and death year of my brother. The subconcious really has it's ways to screw people over.

Also, last night I had such an amazing horror-dream. It wasn't scary for me but I was placed inside a serial killer. I was like a bystander within him who could see through his eyes, feel his feelings and hear his thoughts. He started off as a baby going on a killing-spree and then he grew up to a man (who looked alot like the main character in Hitman) and continued the killing-sprees in true Jason Vorhees style. But it wasn't random killings. He got high from doing it. It was a really interresting sensation to feel something positive from doing something so negative.
      And he was experimenting. He tried to figure out what he preferred: men, women or children. He preferred women.
      The dream got alot darker and more screwed up as it progressed. I absolutely cannot share those parts though. It's the most screwed up dream I've ever had and that should say alot. It's probably for the best if it remains in my head.

-Edgar Allan Poe

The post was edited 1 time, last by Miss Poe ().

• Last night I had a fangirl-dream. I was in my hometown and was just passing a restaurant when I saw Markiplier go in there. I stopped and just stared at the door, thinking "what the hell is he doing here?". He then came out again, carrying some stuff and I just stared at him and said: "Hhhhhhii. I watch your videos.". I probably looked like a maniac because he stopped and looked at me like I was about to rape him, unsure of what to do. I said I wasn't a crazy fan and he believed me so he relaxed.
      He said he was throwing events with his fans all around the world. They were playing games and collected money for charity and now he was gonna do it in my town. He got stuff for the events from all the businesses around. I got to help out a bit.
      Then Pewdiepie came too. And Bob. They were also working on these events.
      They had a smoke and pewds gave me a ciggarette. I was really tempted to do it but said I couldn't. They called me loser for not smoking anymore. Weird.
      I have no recollection of what happened next.

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • A few weeks ago I had a gross dream and then I forgot about it and now the memory of it invades my mind for some reason. I dreamed that black facial hair was growing on my nose. Yes, on my nose, not in my nose. I plucked those gross bastards with a pincer but they just grew back within hours. I had a mild freakout because of it.

Hair growing in the wrong places is something that's unreasonably disgusting to me. The idea of it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • I have the same recurring dream every couple of years, I believe it boils down to deep insecurities of my younger self with a sprinkle of depression from taking ADD medication as a child.

It is always night time, strangely i remember the stars are always out but not the moon. Fog with hints of red from the street lights. I am running, and afraid because i am being chased. I am running towards a school. TOWARDS A SCHOOL. Like what the hell? Who runs towards a school? Anyway, i am stopped by two of my best friends who grab my arms and hold on tightly.

A tall shadow figure rises infront of me, wearing a dark battered suit. Skull for a face, no eyes. They say something but i never hear the words. I break free and run towards a church, but it fades. I usually wake up when i get tackled and stabbed by my friends, the grim figure staring down at me.

Dreams huh, ain't they a hoot?
      Leaving them in circles my lyrical madness

Working to put all the fakes in a casket

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nyain ().

• I dreamed about the show I was about to have today.

We were serving the audience food and we (the actors) had to cook it for some reason. So inbetween the sketches we ran to the kitchen. One time I, my friend and the kids went to the kitchen and my friend looked out the window and went: "oh-ooh". I looked out too and there was a blazing fire out there that came from the basement.
      We evacuated the building and soon enough the building was completely engulfed in flames. It was my friends fault. She had turned on the heat in the basement that day and she turned a switch the wrong way which caused the fire. xD

The fire spread to the surrounding houses and soon the entire village was on fire.
      The next day I went to check if anything survived. The building was just a skeleton. Everything inside turned into ashes. I asked what we should do. We obviously couldn't continue the show and the question was: would it be profitable to rebuild the theatre? My mom said it was all fine, the building should be built in a few weeks so the show could be up and running in no time.

The next day we decided to have a meeting and talk about what just happened. We went to the village but noone was there. It was like a ghost town because everyone had left. We tried to find a house that was in good enough condition to enter (I dunno why we didn't have the meeting at home instead) but we didn't find a good place.

-Edgar Allan Poe
    • Miss Poe wrote:

I dreamed about the show I was about to have today.

We were serving the audience food and we (the actors) had to cook it for some reason. So inbetween the sketches we ran to the kitchen. One time I, my friend and the kids went to the kitchen and my friend looked out the window and went: "oh-ooh". I looked out too and there was a blazing fire out there that came from the basement.
      We evacuated the building and soon enough the building was completely engulfed in flames. It was my friends fault. She had turned on the heat in the basement that day and she turned a switch the wrong way which caused the fire. xD

The fire spread to the surrounding houses and soon the entire village was on fire.
      The next day I went to check if anything survived. The building was just a skeleton. Everything inside turned into ashes. I asked what we should do. We obviously couldn't continue the show and the question was: would it be profitable to rebuild the theatre? My mom said it was all fine, the building should be built in a few weeks so the show could be up and running in no time.

The next day we decided to have a meeting and talk about what just happened. We went to the village but noone was there. It was like a ghost town because everyone had left. We tried to find a house that was in good enough condition to enter (I dunno why we didn't have the meeting at home instead) but we didn't find a good place.
      Wow Miss Poe, you seem to have a lot of dreams! Or a good memory of them at least ;) I wish I remembered all my dreams so well, I used to but I don't dream/remember my dreams as often as before
      Musician • Timeline fanatic • Zelda game and merchandise collector

Favorite games: Majora's Mask • Twilight Princess • The Minish Cap • A Link to the Past • Link's Awakening

Kokiri Forest theme (in the style of Sacred Grove - Twilight Princess)