Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Store
Wiki
    • Fun
    What Pleases You?
    • I must say i am ewxceptionally pleased by a certain chaemical compund consizting of acarbon with three hydrogens and another carbon with twio hydrogn and a hydrtoxide thingy.

it leads to poor life choices, but fuck it, those go in he negative thread the m orning aftewr, aye?

Ubntil then, FUCK YEAH ALCOHOL :D

Many thanks to Zarah and Astarael for the sig.
      BA charries: Phantasmo - Mad Marie

• MuffinLad wrote:

over the rainbow fabulous music
      That just reminds me of this song from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Over the rainbow, glorious sight! It's lighting our dreams and I hope we're alright! We're all the same, if from another world, we don't belong here anymore!

On that note, the Xenoblade Chronicles X soundtrack pleases me, really looking forwards to the inevitable continuation of this game's story on the Switch. :3nod

Dazai Osamu wrote:

My friend said to me..."You might as well side with the people who save others. That's at least a little more beautiful."
    • SacredSturgeon wrote:

I must say i am ewxceptionally pleased by a certain chaemical compund consizting of acarbon with three hydrogens and another carbon with twio hydrogn and a hydrtoxide thingy.

it leads to poor life choices, but fuck it, those go in he negative thread the m orning aftewr, aye?

Ubntil then, FUCK YEAH ALCOHOL :D
      Sturs.... will you be my spirit animal?

Display Spoiler

Sig made by Rheks

My friend and I just started a Youtube channel. It is nothing groundbreaking, just a couple guys sitting around, drinking and playing games while insulting each other. If you don't mind crude humor, come check us out:
      Thirsty Bros. Gaming
      - YouTube

Please let me know what you think (either in the Youtube comments or on here) as any criticism is welcome!

Post by Castigear ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: wrong thread ().
    • Something that pleases me is finding well paying jobs to apply for. I usually kind of doubt I'll get called in for them, but i'm honestly super desperate for a FULL TIME job. I really am tired of constantly only being able to get seasonal work especially since I need to support myself as an adult and pay for things I need to make food and what not. I can't rely on my family for help forever.

That aside, I should emphasize more.
      Well paying jobs that are full time and aren't biased against your sexual orientation as well as the fact that you don't have the money currently to go to college to get a degree in anything that would allow you to get an even better job.

I really wish I had the money for college, but that's hard and I have no clue what to study really that would help me get a decent paying job.
      On that note I want to ask if anyone has suggestions on a good thing to study that could get me a decent job, please let me know. I need all the help I can get.

I kinda mixed negative in with what pleases me honestly and I apologize!
    • Magolor wrote:

Something that pleases me is finding well paying jobs to apply for. I usually kind of doubt I'll get called in for them, but i'm honestly super desperate for a FULL TIME job. I really am tired of constantly only being able to get seasonal work especially since I need to support myself as an adult and pay for things I need to make food and what not. I can't rely on my family for help forever.

That aside, I should emphasize more.
      Well paying jobs that are full time and aren't biased against your sexual orientation as well as the fact that you don't have the money currently to go to college to get a degree in anything that would allow you to get an even better job.

I really wish I had the money for college, but that's hard and I have no clue what to study really that would help me get a decent paying job.
      On that note I want to ask if anyone has suggestions on a good thing to study that could get me a decent job, please let me know. I need all the help I can get.

I kinda mixed negative in with what pleases me honestly and I apologize!
      I mean we could give you advice on what to study for high paying jobs - only problem is that is really doesn't mean much if it's something you aren't interested in.

We all want a high paying job, but that isn't the key to happiness. If you have a high paying job but hate it, then you won't be happy. You should be focusing on trying to study something you enjoy or getting a job in a field that you enjoy/can learn on the job.

Taking schooling simply to get a high paying job is not the best solution (especially because schooling for higher paying jobs usually means more money spent on tuition to learn).

Display Spoiler

Sig made by Rheks

My friend and I just started a Youtube channel. It is nothing groundbreaking, just a couple guys sitting around, drinking and playing games while insulting each other. If you don't mind crude humor, come check us out:
      Thirsty Bros. Gaming
      - YouTube

Please let me know what you think (either in the Youtube comments or on here) as any criticism is welcome!
    • Dark Link Reigns wrote:

I mean we could give you advice on what to study for high paying jobs - only problem is that is really doesn't mean much if it's something you aren't interested in.
      We all want a high paying job, but that isn't the key to happiness. If you have a high paying job but hate it, then you won't be happy. You should be focusing on trying to study something you enjoy or getting a job in a field that you enjoy/can learn on the job.

Taking schooling simply to get a high paying job is not the best solution (especially because schooling for higher paying jobs usually means more money spent on tuition to learn).
      That makes sense. I guess I wasn't thinking about that- I just honestly got a bit caught up in the fact at most I just want a job that isn't seasonal. I wish more places were hiring for that kind of work.
    • Totally understandable. It also doesn't help that the job market today wants "2-3 years experience of related degree" yet no one is willing to hire people and give them the experience. It makes finding a job incredibly difficult for some.

Hope you figure out what you want to do! I don't know how old you are but I'm 28 and I still don't know where I am going in life! Lol, just taking it day by day for the time being. Remember, patience is the key sometimes. If you try to rush things (especially big life choices like that), more often then not it causes problems.

Display Spoiler

Sig made by Rheks

Thirsty Bros. Gaming
      - YouTube

• I'm 22, turning 23 in May!
      Fortunately I'm still getting help with medical since i'm on my mom's insurance, but that's only for two more years after this year. I'm hoping I can get something stable within that timeframe :s

Yeah it makes more sense to train them on the job especially if it's something that isn't too hard. I mean, fortunately most cashiering and stocking jobs teach on spot and I have experience with those now though, so I can always take up a basic job like that if I can and hope it's full time so I stand a chance at getting moved to better pay. I would go to a job where I help people over the phone but I stutter like mad especially in phonecalls, that'd be kinda embarassing lol.

I had to move back down to California from Oregon because I really wanted to move in with my Fiancee and also there was more job offers down here, but even then I feel like all i'm managing to snag are jobs that are seasonal. Im available literally all the time and I put that in all my applications and I just really wish that people would notice how good that is and if they're willing to train me i'm sure that things will go great no matter where they put me. I'm very confident in my skills and I feel i'm able to stick to a task until it is done, especially now that i'm on my proper medication and whatnot.