Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Store
Wiki
Search Results
Search results 1-20 of 510.
  • It goes without saying that local antifascist organizations need as much support as possible in the face of Trump's sympathizers. Plenty of victims need legal, financial and social support.

• Things to Do

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Sorry if it wasn't clear. "Fire" in this context refers exclusively to the campfires, as that's what they're officially known as. It's confusing, but we do have to go by the official names. So nothing but these campfires should be covered in the article.

• Quote from Linkle: “Oops! I forgot I also asked @Tony . No response yet. ” Thank you for the consideration, I've really wanted to be in an AA Mafia (hearing so much about the last one). I'm afraid I have to decline though. I'm not really feeling up to playing Mafia after how badly my last game went. I'll be watching from the sidelines.

• Things to Do

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Thank you for doing that, it's very much appreciated. I'm sure we can work out any further issues via the Cooking Pot talk page. If you're interested in doing any more, you're welcome to work on any of the pages I linked on the Cooking Pot page. "Fire (Object)" is going to need location information much like the Cooking Pots. If you're familiar with the layout of the Great Plateau, perhaps you could add those?

• Zelda Wiki is Now Recruiting!

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Yep, email received.

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

@ZeldaKnower2017 Please submit your application via email to the address listed here!

• Quote from Canyarion: “"Futabasha Guide artwork of a Fokkeru, which appears to be a misinterpretation of the monster's sprite" according to Zelda Wikia. ” Zelda Wiki ≠ Zelda Wikia I've worked very hard to make sure of that. ----- Fokkeru.png They do anatomically resemble the Fokkeru and the creators have been going back to the original titles for inspiration. Even if that were the case though, I'd doubt if they would actually use the name "Fokkeru" going forward. It would be up to unofficial the…

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Are you passionate about The Legend of Zelda and want to share your knowledge of the series? Then consider helping out the internet's largest resource for information about all things Zelda. Anyone can edit, but we need experts to ensure that our articles are correct and meet certain quality standards. We are currently looking to expand our base of skilled editors and are especially looking for people with multiple talents, the primary skill being content writing. But content writing isn't all w…

• There's "normal" water near Shrine Oman Au (that is, water that isn't in a freezing location). There's a pool of water near the Temple of Time, and some scattered throughout the Great Plateau as well. I believe all water is going to lower Link's temperature, but swimming in regular water won't harm him that way. It's swimming in frigid water like at the Hylia River that will basically insta-kill him.

• Quote from Whimsical: “Why wouldn't there be underwater swimming? didn't we see Link dive underwater in the E3 trailer? I'm confused Oo ” He floats right back up to the surface. Swimming in the game sucks to be honest. It's based on your stamina and you have practically none starting out.

• Humans are neither "psychotic apes" nor "sheeps" and "wolves". These simplistic and dismissively elitist metaphors aren't helping. john_marston: This admits is the fault of capitalism's necessity to value and reward people by what they are capable of producing. Further by consequence, those who are unable to produce (or produce at the same level) are guaranteed a lesser quality of life for something they simply cannot help. It's disgusting, no other words for it.

• Quote from john_marston: “Only a dictatorship could prevent emigration. ” Emigration to a communist society would not be an unwelcome thing. Emigration from sounds unlikely as no safe and sound person would conceivably elect to adopt hierarchy and capital over free and fair access to resources and healthcare, a dramatic decrease in work hours, etc. That said, unless you follow authoritarian ideology, there's nothing tethering people to it so if it "doesn't work" for you, you're welcome to try to…

• Why does this ape anarchy have to be disorderly? Biggest stick sounds very capitalistic and hierarchical to me.

• Quote from Red Dingo: “It pretty much fails for the same reason the authoritarian does. ” Are you a proponent of moderate communism, then? Or do you just not agree with the humanitarian pursuits of the far left?

• Quote from Red Dingo: “It is now. Face it, history has forever associated that term with the disaster that was the Soviet Union. Stick with the term Marxist. ” To be honest I just want to see Leninist-Stalinists to adopt the term "alt-left" to package their ideology in a more friendly light. I would say that no person who has come to understand communism for what it is and how it relates to the Soviet Union would then turn around and continue to hold it in disdain so much as see the need to dist…

• Astonishing play, everyone. I made a bad move from the get-go and for personal reasons it went downhill from there. Despite my abysmal playing, we still won, so that's something. @Anomaly I didn't mean to imply your playstyle was poor, just that it seemed rather consistent with something I'd conjure up if I was lying. Turns out you had better sense than I did, so I'm glad Boxes didn't end up following.

• Quote from Anomaly: “Let's say I was Mafia. Tracking a Vanilla Townie claim N1 would be a safe bet. Tracking a fellow Mafia N2 would be a safe bet. Tracking an unclaimed boxes N3 would be pretty risky, unless I had the Role Cop to assure me she was vanilla. Lying about tracking the town cop on N4 would be downright stupid. ” This is operating under the pretense that you even are able to track, which I cannot affirm in good judgment given your shoddy "tracking" history. FWIW, it feels odd to me t…

• Before I go, I'd ask people to consider what evidence there is for Anomaly's legitimacy other than bussing Anna Claire (who mentioned being bussed, for the record) to win over Town confidence. Everything else (including exonerating me) is just convenient information that the Mafia would have, hence why he's backtracking and trying to pin me as a Ninja. The vote would naturally go to English after I was cleared, but given the lack of other targets, he needed to set up a diversion or risk being ca…

• Oh OK. Thank you. Vote stays. I'm going to try to be back near the EoD, really need to catch a few winks.

• HH used his item on English. If he's the one who came forward with that information (not you), then I'm not going to change my vote. But if he was called out on it by you and he confirmed it, then I'll trust you enough to switch to English. Iirc it had to have been Day 3...