Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Store
Wiki
Search Results
Search results 1-20 of 250.
  • I got to play the demo tonight, and omg, the game looks and feels so good. Even on 3D mode, the game looks slick and smooth. I can't wait to play the full game.

• Its real. I'm SO happy that Wally gets to return, but I'm sure it was pretty obvious at the start. But he hadn't made an appearance until today, so its relieving to know Wally is coming back. His design looks well established, and a lot more eye catching than his regular design from RSE. I just hope he gets to appear more than he did back in Gen 3. Mega Gallade was a surprise as well, while I expected Sharpedo and Camerupt to get mega evolutions.

• Thankfully, this system won't be coming out anytime soon for North America. I'm more than happy to wait for this handheld to go overseas. Plenty of games to buy before then, which will keep myself occupied for the time being. The system itself, I really do like it. The functions look bumped up, and the handheld looks pretty slick. The name, obviously, is the only fall back. I'd buy the console regardless, but I do hope the name changes down the road.

• I'm.... personally done with motion controls. At least if they're merely optional ways to play a game. On the other hand, I'll be open to regular control gameplay or newer, innovated ways.

• Won't be surprised in the slightest if elements from Pokemon Emerald are in ORAS. Like what? The Scott & the Battle Frontier, Rayquaza... that's all I got. I hope they make Mirage Island more accessible.

• The Legend of Korra

Chocoroko - - Entertainment

Wouldn't it be funny if Kuvira never actually played any significance in the fourth book? Also, Katara never explicitly stated her brother was dead. He was around, 13 years before the start of TLOK, where he helped saved Korra from the Red Lotus. Although, his outcome wasn't determined there either. He would be near Zuko's age if still alive. Where would he be though? He was the former chief of the South before Unalaq and Tonraq took their respective positions. Guess we will see. After all, we o…

• At this point, I'm just about ready to play the games. October will be here soon, I know, but anything new I hear about the game will be pointless. I got more than enough to be excited about (Ike, Little Mac, Greninja). However, it's unsurprising we get leaks at this time.

• The Legend of Korra

At first, I wasn't sure how the show is going to top things in Book 4. But I have been hearing that Mike and Bryan are going to tie everything up with the characters in both Korra and A:TLA. What does this mean? More, Katara, Zuko and hopefully some Toph and Azula! One thing I really admire about this show is that it has it's connections to A:TLA and they correlate to one another. Korra had to learn airbending in book 1, and Tenzin was the only airbending master; the son of Aang and Katara. Now …

• The Legend of Korra

Since the poison was a metallic substance, and as we saw (Hidden Content) Also BiggoronSword, I had a thought about PLi and Zaheer. (Hidden Content)

• The Legend of Korra

Yes, Davether, Book 4 will be the finale of the show. After Book 3 raised the bar, lets see what they do to conclude everything we know of the franchise.

• The Legend of Korra

My favorite character between both episodes of the finale was none other than Korra. Poor girl had to go through HELL and back, just to get where she was at the very end of episode 13. Please, trolls, don't hate Korra for being impulsive in Books 1 and 2. She's growing up, and we really need her now. The music. Deadly spot on. Not a moment past without emotions running through my veins. My eyes were in tears at every critical moment. I even got a flu shot today, and boy, I can feel a lot of tens…

• Design wise, I'm in love with Mega Audino. I prefer it was a regular evolution, but I can see that Nintendo/GF want to promote more megalutions at the moment. Either way, its fine with me. Mega Audino is crazy adorable and is very cute! Also I fear for Mega Slowbro's own life. Its shell makes it look as if it will eat him up.

• The Legend of Korra

This epsiode was really good. Forget that, it was BEYOND tear jerking! We got the first half the episode where Mako and Bolin (along with their family) retreat from Ba Sing Se, and find Korra, Asami and the others. Then we get the message Zaheer told Mako and Bolin: (Hidden Content) That's bold. Too bold. Then the 2nd half of the episode, (Hidden Content) And now the episode ends with me wanting more than I anticipated!! Some of my favorite parts: Mako and Bolin saving their family from Ba Sing …

• The Legend of Korra

Bryan Konietzko is the co-creator of the show, alongside Mike D'Martino.

• The Legend of Korra

One thing I recalled from Brian (I think), is that the finale of the show is not going to have a major battle or fight be the highest peak. Insted, its gonna be just the opposite. And the animators at Studio Mir mentioned that they cried when making the finale. I'm really interested to here what happens. From what I gathered from the last book finale, Korra ended up doing what Unalaq wanted; to keep the portals open and bring peace between humans and the spirits. I wonder if she is going to end …

• The Legend of Korra

Considering Mako and many others used lightening to use as energy for technical uses (like a power plant or something), I doubt I could see it banished. It may be a more advanced than firebending, so not everybody can bend lightening. And as for bloodbending, it sounds as though its beyond more advanced than lightening. Due to it's requirements. Although bloodbending without a full moon still makes a wide plot hole. Also I re-collected my thoughts on the recent episode. And overall, while it had…

• The Legend of Korra

My mind is blown away. I am breathless. My eyes exploded. Best. Episode. So far. We all know the last 3 episodes are going to top this episode. Holy crap. I'll write my thoughts when I recovered from this shock.

• I made up my name just 2 years ago, actually. Its a combination of chocolate and Krokorok (the Pokemon). So I combined chocolate and a crocodile into a name: creating "Chocoroko". So you can call me a chocolate crocodile. Or I would love to find chocolate shaped like a crocodile, then eat it.

• You: "It's dangerous to go alone... take this!" *show engagement ring* There's no way she'll say no. Good luck buddy, I hope that you and your girlfriend have eternal happiness together.

• Ugggh, I can't stop listening to this song. Its in my head now, and the song is way too catchy. Yet, I'm getting back into listen to Ariana's music, now that her career is booming. iS1g8G_njx8