Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Store
Wiki
Recent Activity
  • Wendolene -

Liked Shortcake’s post in the thread Clan Placement.

Like (Post)
    I would like to join Nayru please!
  • I think I might be addicted to emulators. I love the idea of reverse engineering and the freedom to do whatever you want with your games. Look at this windwaker shot I took in the forest on Outset the other day- (Hidden Content) With all of this,…
  • Wendolene -

Liked Linkuya’s post in the thread Multi What game(s) are you currently playing?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Wendolene: “Just finished Life Is Strange. (Hidden Content) Probably going to go back to something more light-hearted now, like Pokémon Sun, or Color Splash. Absolutely phenomenal game, though. I've had the soundtrack on in the car and parts…
  • Wendolene -

Liked FrozenDragon’s post in the thread Hiya!.

Like (Post)
    Heyo~ Welcome to the forums :3 I see your name is... How shall I put it... short and sweet? ...okay, I'll stop xD Anyway, good to know you decided to stick with the series :3 I'm one of the moderators of the Zelda section, if you want to discuss the…
  • Wendolene -

Liked Bombchu’s post in the thread Hiya!.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions feel free to ask away. Also, here are some cool links that might help you figure out your way around if you become confused <3 The Ultimate Guide to Zelda Universe! Clan
  • Wendolene -

Replied to the thread Hiya!.

Hi, Shortcake and welcome to ZU! I have been like that too with Zelda games in the past - I started playing Link's Awakening when I was about 13, but never got very far. Then, Twilight Princess cemented my love for the series many years later. I finally…
  • Castigear -

Liked Ryano’s post in the thread What are you naming your horse???.

Like (Post)
    I think itd be cool to have an Artax, Shadowfax, and Argo... Realistically I'll let my 2 year old daughter name the first one as she's already interested in the game and wants to watch me play it...lol On the daily she asks to "Watch Link" and "Mario"…
  • Castigear -

Liked HollowmanOfEoL’s post in the thread What are you naming your horse???.

Like (Post)
    I get a feeling I've already answered this? I will name it something of less value to me. Using psychology on myself to dampen my feelings in case it dies. :) Like "Piece of poop", "Bokoblin food", "Junk" etc.
  • I haven't watched any Breath of the Wild footage for almost a week. But I'm even prouder that I'm finally kicking off my Fallout 4 addiction. Curse you Bethesda!! D:<
  • Ty. -

Liked terrible’s post in the thread Multi What game(s) are you currently playing?.

Like (Post)
    I'm 4 hours into RE7 now. 4am, lights off. Oh yes. :coffee: I need some ammo. Anyone have any spare ammo? lol
  • Ty. -

Replied to the thread Multi What game(s) are you currently playing?.

• linkthezora -

Replied to the thread Fun CAPTION! That Screenshot! II.

Giant: "GRANDMA'S GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU!!!"
  • Kaylin -

Liked ClockTownResident’s post in the thread Breath of the Wild's Timeline Placement Theories (SPOILERS).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bill: “What do people make of the possibility of alternative ending? Will this simply be a case of a good vs. a bad ending based on gathering all the collectibles? (Similar to Metroid where you get a more scandalous picture of Samus as…
  • Hylian Knight Cazz -

Replied to a comment by HitokiriChibi on Hylian Knight Cazz’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I actually saw your profile & thought YAY your in the same time zone lol.

Yeah Iol I figured diffrent time zones would effect any game I play online. but get a group thats in the same time zone get a time together I bet it be great. I will definatly…
  • Please Understand -

Replied to the thread Multi Unpopular Gaming Opinions.

He's just a typical Japanese businessman in my eyes. He does not look like your average game oriented businessman; the game industry is just so much different than any other. It's an entertainment industry, after all, so it has more in common with cinema…
  • SacredSturgeon -

Liked Peekay’s post in the thread Scrapbook XIX: Fangirling over your face! ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖).

Like (Post)
    when was the last time you all saw my face??? goodness i don't even know... so here it is :DD (Hidden Content)
  • ClockTownResident -

Replied to the thread Breath of the Wild's Timeline Placement Theories (SPOILERS).

Quote from Bill: “What do people make of the possibility of alternative ending? Will this simply be a case of a good vs. a bad ending based on gathering all the collectibles? (Similar to Metroid where you get a more scandalous picture of Samus as…
  • ich Will -

Replied to the thread Multi Unpopular Gaming Opinions.

In my non-expert opinion, Kimishima seems like he's all about the money. Well, he was a banker wasn't he?