Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Store
Wiki
Recent Activity
  • Reign -

Replied to the thread The Nintendo Switch.

So they just announced Fire Emblem Warriors is getting a 3DS release too and just...why? Why would you think to do that? It makes absolutely no marketing sense.
  • QrowinSinposts -

Replied to the thread [Spoilers] Zelda Breath of the Wild: Official General Chat Thread [Beware: SPOILERS].

Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “@QrowinSinposts I'm surprised your map doesn't have Spectacle Rock labeled. It's right between Cloudy Mountain and Utah Mountain, where that Tower is. You can see the stone brick wall matches with what can be seen from the…
  • HelmarocKing1999 -

Replied to the thread [Spoilers] Zelda Breath of the Wild: Official General Chat Thread [Beware: SPOILERS].

Question: do we think Calamity Ganon is just another incarnation of Ganon/Demise? The way the old woman in the trailer says it's "a primal evil that has endured over the ages" as well as how she refers to it as "The Calamity Ganon" (like it's a proper…
  • FrozenDragon -

Liked NintendoGamer06’s post in the thread Super Mario Odyssey.

Like (Post)
    I thinking that this game is going to be Awesome and really big and epic <3
  • Please Understand -

Liked NintendoGamer06’s post in the thread Super Mario Odyssey.

Like (Post)
    I thinking that this game is going to be Awesome and really big and epic <3
  • Erikson -

Liked Conterez’s post in the thread How much pre-game info is too much?.

Like (Post)
    I hit the point about two months ago where I did not want to see anymore actual "Breath of the Wild" footage or information. This is obviously completely impossible to do in our day and age, but I feel like we get far too much info about upcoming games…
  • Vynrah -

Wrote a comment on Holden’s wall.

Wall Comment
    before this moment, I never realized how much I feel like a sad caterpie
    but damn do I really feel like I am a sad caterpie sometimes
    [also you are a national treasure]
  • Abyss Master -

Replied to the thread Are you getting the switch day 1?.

Quote from MVS: “Quote from Please Understand: “What are you guys on about, I swear I can't follow. This poll means nothing. Stop. ” It sure means something, not on a bigger scale though. It means that Nintendo has a weak lineup for people who…
  • NintendoGamer06 -

Wrote a comment on NintendoGamer06’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I can not what for the leagand of Zelda breath of the wild that's game is really big and really epic I think it will be hard for me to get my hands on it,
  • Reign -

Replied to the thread [Spoilers] [Spoilers] BOTW Backstory Explained.

It's been discussed in I believe the timeline thread that the video takes a lot of liberties with the translation that aren't actually present in the text. For example, the actual writing doesn't mention the king at all like the video says, nor does it…
  • Hatsune Miku -

Liked Zelene’s post in the thread What's the Avatar Above You Thinking?.

Like (Post)
    "They ran out of chicken nuggets today"
  • Hatsune Miku -

Liked Kay Faraday’s post in the thread What's the Avatar Above You Thinking?.

Like (Post)
    I AM
  • Hatsune Miku -

Liked Kevin R.’s post in the thread What's the Avatar Above You Thinking?.

Like (Post)
    If you're talking about temperature, then no, I'm not hot. I am underwater after all. If you're not talking about temperature, I think I'd be a biased judge of my hotness.
  • pj777 -

Replied to the thread I love Hyrule Castle Town in TP.

You know, I love TP but I can't help but feel there were a lot of missed opportunities in it. Castle Town was one of them. Look at Novigrad in The Witcher 3 then look back to Castle Town. By no means did the have to do it at the same scale, but there…
  • Fokerru -

Liked Castigear’s post in the thread Breath of the Wild's Timeline Placement Theories (SPOILERS).

Like (Post)
    Quote from ClockTownResident: “It's so confusing how there's both evidence and contradictions for almost all possible timeline placements... I can't think of anything else than the beginning of the DT or a fourth split after OoT, and even those seem…
  • MVS -

Replied to the thread Future Zelda game(s) for Switch..

MMO would be a nightmare, yukk. Thanks but no thanks. I am all in for the single player experiences and nothing else when it comes to Zelda. Local multiplayer in a adventure game like Four Swords is alright though. When Aonuma talks multiplayer, I…
  • Bilboquet -

Replied to the thread Where beyond the Great Plateau will you explore first?.

I want to find a town. Since they don't seem to be marked on the map (and if people found their location already by comparing screenshots to the map, I don't want to know), I'm not sure in which direction I'll head first. If I can see one from the Great…
  • pj777 -

Replied to the thread What edition are you getting/pre-ordered?.

I have the standard edition pre-ordered, but if the special edition get's more orders available I may upgrade to that. Have no interest in the Master Edition.
  • Ryano -

Liked Zesty Crouton’s post in the thread The Nintendo Switch.

Like (Post)
    I don't watch a whole lot of Pro Jared, so I don't know what you're all going to feel about this video, but I'm posting it here for 2 reasons: First, they talk about the online, though I dunno how much of this is new info. Second... Jared insults…