Zelda Universe is always looking for gracious, talented volunteers to help make the site better for all users. Previously, we were looking for mobile developers, but right now, we’re on a quest to find a few talented graphic designers to add to our team!
As a member of the graphics team, you will be expected to have:
- A high level of skill in Photoshop, Illustrator, or another powerful image editing tool (including knowledge of and access to recent versions of the tool)
- A passion for graphic design, visual arts, and other creative endeavors (and of course, the Legend of Zelda series)
- The ability to work in a team-based setting. You’ll be working with almost every team here on ZU (including certain aspects of Zelda Wiki), so this is extremely important
If you think you possess the necessary skills, please send an application in for review! To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Background information and previous experience
- A portfolio that showcases your best work and represents your abilities. If your portfolio is hosted online, you can simply send a link. Otherwise, attach files to the email
- What you’d like to do as a graphic designer for ZU and why it is you want to join us
Most importantly, we require you to be able to collaborate with the graphics team and other areas of staff via our online chat tool. Remember, like all positions at ZU, this is a volunteer position and we will not be able to compensate you for your work — however, you can always use the experience you gain here in your portfolio and we will be happy to provide references for you in the future!