Nintendo knows you’re counting down the days until the release of Hyrule Warriors, and for fans in Europe, they have a new promotion that may help satisfy your fix until the big launch. Starting this week on September 4, Nintendo’s Master Sword will be slashing the prices on every Zelda game available on the Wii U and 3DS eShop.
With Hyrule Warriors itself being a celebration of previous Zelda games, what better way to build the hype than to delve into some old classics? Here’s a rundown of all the discounted titles available.
- Ocarina of Time 3D, £25.99 (33% off)
- The Wind Waker HD, £32.99 (33% off)
- The Legend of Zelda (3DS and Wii U), £2.44 (30% off)
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (3DS and Wii U), £2.44 (30% off)
- Link’s Awakening DX (3DS), £3.59 (33% off)
- Oracle of Seasons (3DS), £3.59 (33% off)
- Oracle of Ages (3DS), £3.59 (33% off)
- A Link to the Past (Wii U), £3.43 (37% off)
- Minish Cap (Wii U), £4.49 (28% off)
During the final week of the promotion — from September 19 to 26 — A Link Between Worlds will have its RRP reduced by 22 percent, making it £30.99. Also, if you download any of the aforementioned titles during this week, you can net yourself a 10 percent discount on Hyrule Warriors, bringing it down to just £35.99.
— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) September 1, 2014
There has been no confirmation of a Zelda eShop sale for the US yet, but we’ll keep you updated should an announcement occur.