Much of the artwork and graphics on Zelda Universe is custom-made and we’re looking for a team of top-notch artists to create beautiful images for the site. This can be anything from quick drawings of a person/character that will accompany an article to gorgeous scenery for illustrating a game guide. Most of this work is on a by-request basis as the need for art comes up.
The following requirements are essential:
- High level of skill with Photoshop or Illustrator
- Intermediate skill with drawing in general
- A passion for both digital art and graphic design
- Ability to work well in a team
You’ll also need to be able to keep in frequent contact with the rest of the staff using our online chat room.
If this sounds like you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Graphic Artist Application” and the following information:
- Your background as an artist and previous experience
- Samples of your work. Make sure you send your best!
Once you’ve sent in your application, it may take some time to choose the most suitable applicants so please don’t feel discouraged if you don’t hear back from us right away. Please also note that this is a volunteer position.