I know there’s been a lot of downtime recently – especially today – so I just want to let everyone know that I’m working on it. There’s a plugin on ZU’s backend that seems to be causing frequent fatal errors, so I’ve temporarily disabled a good chunk of ZU’s functionality while I explore what the root of the problem could be. This includes The Bank of Hyrule’s deposit system, several “widgets” on the sidebars, contact forms around the site, videos, and a whole bunch of other stuff. They’ll be selectively reenabled as I determine what causes issues.

I will update this post when everything is fixed. Please be patient. With any luck, there will be no more downtime after this.

UPDATE (6/27): I believe I’ve pinpointed a group of plugins that might be causing the issue. The fatal error did appear for a little while – I’ve disabled a group of plugins believed to be causing this. Hopefully it won’t happen again, but sooner or later we’ll know the cause.

  • Kill the Fatal with fire.