I’m incredibly happy to announce that ZU’s discussion boards have passed the 2,500,000 mark in post count! To give you an idea about how large two and a half million is (million, mind you), I am now going to write a bunch of nonsense that may or may not qualitatively describe 2,500,000:
- If you were to stack 2,500,000 single-dollar bills, one on top of another, you would have a lot of single dollar bills.
- Also, the tower made by those bills would probably be pretty high, but not as high as $800 billion dollars.
- 2,500,000 pencils wouldn’t have enough graphite to write the sheer amount of text on the ZU boards (especially the BA).
- 2,500,000 actually isn’t an accurate post count! If we factor in deleted posts, we have well over 2,600,000 posts.
- Our moderators have each lost at least one finger in deleting those missing 100,000+ posts.
- The terminal item capacity for Link’s incredible invisible item storage medium is 2,500,000 items, and is described by the semicomplex mathematical formula C(i) = ∫ σsin(c(x))dx, where C(i) is the item capacity function, c(x) is the speed of light function, and σ is the Braunstein Conductivity Constant for Virtual Environments.
- If Crab Helmet has anything to say about it, there won’t ever be that many items.
- 2,500,000 rupees probably weighs too much for a wallet. Better get a Hyrule bank account instead!
Well, there’s only one way to go from here, and that’s up. Let’s hit 3,000,000 so we can gloat again in the future, because it’s not often I get to attempt (and probably fail) to be funny! If you’re already registered on the forums, you should join the ongoing discussion about that thing this post was about.